CUTIEST LAYOUT EVER!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
This is the cutest layout I've seen at sarnworld...now I'm feeling the valentine vibe!!!

Good job to whoever to made it!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I dunno who made it .. but I know who put it on sarNworld lol .... heheh grandpa .. even though ive seen it at MB but its still nice =D lol and its bright!!! hehehe I Ruk My Khoon Tah :wub:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I hit refresh to check new posts, and then a pink screen opens up and I was like " This isn't sarnworld?? Where did I go to????" and then when I realize it was i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... eheheheheh too cute!!!!

Pac

sarNie Egg
AWWWW.. I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT!!!! SOOOO CUTE ^_^ :p PINK! :wub: aww..its perfect for valentines day!! :) good job!!! Tim Tam

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
awwwwwwwwwwwww...kutie page....
i didnt noe where i went when i saw PINM ..i ws like wat....
but i just reliaze that it was VALENTINE DAY....SO I JUST WANT TO SAID HAPPY VALENTINE TO EVERYONE HERE..THANKS....
BY THE WAY...THIS PINK COLOR MAKE MEEH FALL IN LOVE.... :blush:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
the cutest layout ever!! i think im in LOVE!! muahahaha.....

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

ouuuie... i just notice the friend thingie.. muahhah :runs to add friends:

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
I'm so in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with this new layout !!!! ok i've found my valentine now hehe it's sarnworld lol !!!! :wub:

noungning

Heartless
lol i kinda thought this was gonna happen since tim ...*ahem* nvm

lol there are alot of missing pix files dude.

um but i love pink :wub: :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
o yeah , it cute . Dat smilie face dat davil put in teh shout out board does look him :)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
It's cute but its too pink. Kinda scarying me. Just not sworld-ly. Whatever that means..lol. Tim must be feeling very :wub: . Har Har Har.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i have my doubt on davil . who know ..he been around girls to much in the chat room. :lol: