d u a's :) - last update, 2.18.13

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
on the posters, I like the first one although both are nice!...hehehe LOVE YADECH!

VD...I say Damien or Damon looks better with Elena than Stefan...he's much cuter too hahaha...I havent been watching the series since last year...I have no idea what the heck is going on right now lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yadechhhhhh <333
Uhhuh, I'm prettyyy sure that Elena's looking at Damon more, aha ;)
Well, whatever. I don't know what epi. I'm on .. ?
I love your two walls.
I like the second one, maybe cause it has more photos ? LOL.
I'm using it as my desktop background, kayy? ;)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
on the posters, I like the first one although both are nice!...hehehe LOVE YADECH!

VD...I say Damien or Damon looks better with Elena than Stefan...he's much cuter too hahaha...I havent been watching the series since last year...I have no idea what the heck is going on right now lol
Aha,Thanks^^Gee,VD...I agree with you..I somehow like Damon more..
Sometimes I just want Damon to hurry and KISS ELENA!Lmao.
Yadechhhhhh <333
Uhhuh, I'm prettyyy sure that Elena's looking at Damon more, aha ;)
Well, whatever. I don't know what epi. I'm on .. ?
I love your two walls.
I like the second one, maybe cause it has more photos ? LOL.
I'm using it as my desktop background, kayy? ;)
Lol,Are you suree?Go Back and Watch it so you can be obsessed^^
Thanks Rinaa;]Yeah,Sure Go Ahead^^

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm using the iPod so I can't quote but about VD, he did kiss her but that was Catherine but it still the same person if u know wat I mean lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol,Lol,ikr?Aha,Pro is not a word for me but for other people with an artwork Topic^^Lol,Really?
The Trailer,I was just bored.Really?I only started using Vegas last month.Do you make videos?
You also take part in SWM?!Awesome,sorry im slow>.<
Yeah pro! I call everyone w/artwork topics pros :p because you all can actually make em and try new stuff & make them look good!

I took part in 2 of SWM's vids under my other YT name because that's where my ff vids/fan vids are mostly located. I want to take part in the Fort Minor one because I love that song. But, we'll see if I get a part & I don't know what lakorn I want to use.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hey Guys^^Taha,Weekend,im so glad;];]
Anyhow,Yadech Again,Cant get enough of them.
My younger sister is currently writing an FF and Im addicted to it so im imagining the characters as YADECH!
So I decided to make a poster for it and post it in Sarnworld cause i wanna share her FF with everyone else too^^
Help me decide which one is better please..? The Title For it is "For All Eternity."I haven't add any fonts to it yet since im too lazy,been working on it all night^^ So Fonts will be added later^^

Version 1

Version 2 [This One is..Alright,I realized i made yaya look scary..]

Version 3

Version 4

BTW,Who's Not On Yadech FEVER?!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm using the iPod so I can't quote but about VD, he did kiss her but that was Catherine but it still the same person if u know wat I mean lol
Lmao,I Agree With you^^Either way it's still Nina(Elena/Katherine) that Ian(Damon) Kissed;]
Yeah pro! I call everyone w/artwork topics pros :p because you all can actually make em and try new stuff & make them look good!

I took part in 2 of SWM's vids under my other YT name because that's where my ff vids/fan vids are mostly located. I want to take part in the Fort Minor one because I love that song. But, we'll see if I get a part & I don't know what lakorn I want to use.
You Too,I really like your posters that you make for people on the FF Section.
Why not make an artwork topic??BTW,Ohhh.I See,no wonder.LOL.Really?I dont think im gnna take part in Fort Minor's song,it's too fast and plus i need more improvement so i'll do something else while i wait^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh wow.. look at your work!! you've improved a whole load!!! <3 it!!! yadech ^____^

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the comments^^ Ohkay;] 1st Version it is<3
Anyhow,,Haven't been making anything in like 3 Weeks or so.?
I just missed it so i made one^^

Kwan Usamanee จิตใจงาม(Beautiful Soul)

What I Made for my Best Friend for Valentine's Day since she loves hero so much^^
The Korean Font also Means "Forever In Love" Too;]