Da Ren Wu ???

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
i know!! everyone waiting now more a YEAR!!!
-.-;
but seem to be a october ...hear a rumor about that
so ISWAK 2 come in september and LOCH come ..well soon too

god we going have a bunch a serie to watch 0.o

aychenneres

sarNie Hatchling
good news everyone. this drama is finally going to be released at yesasia in july. the only problem is there won't be any english subtitles, but since it's through tai seng, i think there will be an english subtitled version not long afterward, so let's keep our fingers crossed.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i just hope that D-Fansubber who will be subbing this drama will soon sub it when it comes out on dvd....though i think they'll wait till it airs....

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
don't worry ..it's take it for fansubbing ^^

the serie coming for sure now 20 july this month in dvd so probably soon after in torrent from yesasia

I CANNOT WAIT o.o i'm waiting too much long right now for this serie
so i really hope this serie are really good [more than the book]

D-Fansub take it for subbed it when it's coming
i must ask Kandi-chan if it's D-Fansub or Jiang hu fansub who take it ..

well it's seem to be confirme D-Fansub going subbed it ...

because i know they change a name after Chuchu-chan going ..[adm from D-Fansub before]
and Jiang Hu axe really in Wu Xia serie and currently sub Yang Family [Young] and Bi Xue Jian too ...

so well ...i want the serie ...i'm going sleep somewhere in BTchina when it's coming 20 july ...LOL!!!!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
don't worry ..it's take it for fansubbing ^^

the serie coming for sure now 20 july this month in dvd so probably soon after in torrent from yesasia

I CANNOT WAIT o.o i'm waiting too much long right now for this serie
so i really hope this serie are really good [more than the book]

D-Fansub take it for subbed it when it's coming
i must ask Kandi-chan if it's D-Fansub or Jiang hu fansub who take it ..

well it's seem to be confirme D-Fansub going subbed it ...

because i know they change a name after Chuchu-chan going ..[adm from D-Fansub before]
and Jiang Hu axe really in Wu Xia serie and currently sub Yang Family [Young] and Bi Xue Jian too ...

so well ...i want the serie ...i'm going sleep somewhere in BTchina when it's coming 20 july ...LOL!!!!
is it out yet?? did somebody upload it w/subs yet?? it's only been two days... i hope so. :unsure:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
You know, I didn't think the girl was that pretty when I first saw the pic, but now, she grew on me. I think she's pretty cute now. Her smile is very nice.

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
release date suppose to be 20 july now waiting to August 3 ...

-.- sadly i waiting for so long........

Angelica was cute ^^ that true

dunno why a lot persons said she ungly O.O humm.. don't like that
i feel she cute ^^

kermint

sarNie Adult
man i still wait to see this series though. nic looks good.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
the second one...who hopefully not that one old lookin gurl
umm.. it is that one.. and like every other movies, series or what ever... the main girl is always not as pretty as the other gir or the mean girl...(except korean movies..sorry if i'm being mean..)

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I thought it have been out already....since the preview had been posted on youtube.com for a while.....WOW....I didn't know that it still hasn't been out yet....that is a long drama then....I wonder how many epsiode the drama will have?....anyway...just can't wait to see it.....I was reading the storyline & it looks good...

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
I thought it have been out already....since the preview had been posted on youtube.com for a while.....WOW....I didn't know that it still hasn't been out yet....that is a long drama then....I wonder how many epsiode the drama will have?....anyway...just can't wait to see it.....I was reading the storyline & it looks good...
what's the story about???