Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golf Mike

• None

• Total voters

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I was bored and I'm just curious to know who you like better. As for me, I've never heard Golf Mike's songs before, so I go with Dan Beam. :tease:

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
well i think this a hard question.. I voted for Dan and Beam of course..Still supporting D2B...no matter want, they are still #1 in my heart.....Mike and Golf are prettty good and so popular these days in Thailand and international in Asia. My last word is that all them all great voices and i liked them all....

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
I am an all D2B fan....never Dan-Beam....no matter what and beside RS is so getting on my nerve so hooray for GMM. I pick Golf-Mike 'cause they are great singers....thai&japanese&english...compare to Dan-Beam who just sing in thai...(no offense to anybody)

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Golf & Mike all the way. Their music's nice and their dancing's cool too plus they can sing Japanese and English quite well.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
I am an all D2B fan....never Dan-Beam....no matter what and beside RS is so getting on my nerve so hooray for GMM. I pick Golf-Mike 'cause they are great singers....thai&japanese&english...compare to Dan-Beam who just sing in thai...(no offense to anybody)
buh not everyone can speak other lanuages...

i say none i have ma reasons lol

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Dan Beam (D2B)!!

Golf Mike!!

I really can't choose. I love both bands and all 4-5 guys!!! They have different style and different music, I won't compare them nor vote for anyone in particular. They're all my favorite singers and always will be.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I used to like D2B, but since big not in with d2b, then i don't like d2b anymore, now my favorite singers are golf-mike, i luv them so much...even love them more than d2b...they're young and cute.....plus they're songs are all great and make me feel love with them......

golf-mike always...................

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
I pick Golf and Mike because they can sing and dance. D2B I like them but they can't dance at all.

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
To me Golf+Mike are trying tooo hard to be Japanese and mimic the Jpop style while Dan-Beam continue to do there thing and do it well they do~! ;D Perhaps I'm biased, but Dan-Beam will always be number one in my heart~

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
as for me, DAN & BEAM (D2B) aLL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!! :)

i've heard a couple of Golf and Mike songssss.. but in my opinion i think that they arent at the level the Grammy executives are pushing for them to be in.. not quite jst yet

i agree abt dancing.. dan & beam dont really dance.. but they are selling more of their vocal than dancinggg... you jst love them .. sooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D