DAN-BEAM spliting..!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
what ever happens happen. if they really are splitting then it's their choice. maybe they want to do their own jobs separately maybe tire of working together for a long time. i don't blame them. people move on. they probably want to work freely on whatever they want to do in the future don't want be under a company that order them to do this or that. but whatever happens i hope i will get to see Dan sing and act again. i will follow his works.

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
it wasnt bcos of just dan .. its both of their decison

its so depressing ... d2b.. dan&beam.. and now thier spliting forever .. :(

dan told that he still has one more year left with his contract in RS.. so the case of dan being the reason is definately not true

EDiTED :-
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG !! Dan and BEam were forced to split ! it wasnt them who wanted this !
damn big boss of Aborigines .. ( >.< )o
dan & beam found out about the split just 2 days before the press conference !
omggggggggggggggggg.. so angryyyyy

they DONT CARE about their Artists Feelings At All. i hate RS, no more reason for me to get involved with them anymore.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
this is such sad news.. i can't believe this is for real i am listening to one of dan's song right now and makes me feel so sad! i love D2B they're the best band ever.. no one can ever replace them.. well i hope they'll still be singers though.. i cannot believe this!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
They already had their press conference and their split was decided by RS who believed the guys have reached the highest point in being a duo and want them to have their own albums since they both have different styles. Both also want to concentrate on their studies more too. So sad both were crying during the press conference. They're last project together will be their DAN BEAM Freedom Around The World Concert in November. Thanks to those at T-intermedia for explaining the reason

:(

Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n70bQUv0KzM#GU5U2spHI_4

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!!! :angry:
WHY! I DN'T WANT THEM TO SPIT....SIGN*
SO SAD... :(
I WISH TO SEE BEAM ACT N DAN ACT SO YEA..
I'LL ALWAYIES REMEMBER THEM AS D2B..
I LOVE THEM MUSIC N LAKORN..
OMG WHY??
:(

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tis is soo heart-breaking for me...i want them to at least do another duo album...**tears**...i'm glad Dan is stickin' w/ RS...i heard some rumors about him moving to GMM...but i am very devasted..following their albums & work for all these years...i dunno...but it tears my heart out..reallie does...i reallie thought they would last longer....P'Beam & P'Dan...wat am i gonna do...**tears** i'm so heart broken rite now...

agirl

sarNie Egg
I don't get why they have to split. Forgive my ignorance, but couldn't they sign with a different label?? They are loved by many people and from the looks of it they aren't ready to split yet. So why can't they sign with a different label?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
cuz a lot of their fans will see tat as an act of betrayal...and DB are praise for their loyalty...so tat's like a no no..there were rumors tat Dan wuz interested in GMM..but i hope not..i rather he not switch here and there..most of the stars tat do are usuallie bond for failure...

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
ay my frands say tat beam n dan they been like along time again..they already spit i was like no..they jux like spit..she was like no?
is tat or was it true!??

max

sarNie Elites
Sad =( ... All groups eventually split up, which is sad...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I dont want them to split up,it use to D2B then Dan-Beam,now just Dan or Beam. When I saw this topic, I really dont want to know because it a broken heart but got to know. :cried:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
WTFFF! WTFFF! OH HEKKKK NAWWW! WTH! EEERRRRG i'm mad now! D2B made so damn much money for RS and they're ganna split them? WTF is their damn problem! OMG =( this is baddddddddddddd! daaaaaaaaaaan </3

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
AAAAAAAAAAARGH NO!!!! Sorry but i hate RS now. give the guys a break they didn´t want to split and the way they let the boys know just 2 days before the press conferene is rude.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i gald that they are spilting i want to see dan at gmm...i think he'll be more successful like james....

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think they have any problems because both of them were so sensitive about splitting on the interview especially dan because at the end he was crying on beam's shoulder