Dance With Me

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Soraya woke up feeling like a marshmallow, Harit was holding on to her, she looked around, a heater and more blankets,
Harit: "Sleep more." His eyes were still close.
Soraya: "How come there are so many things in here?"
Harit: "You got a fever last night."
Soraya: "Again." She felt her head.
Harit: "Again? What do you mean?" He got up and felt her body.
Soraya: "Nothing."
Harit: "Soraya,"
Soraya: "It's just, once in a while I'm fragile to the weather, I should have dressed warmer last night." She looked at her thin sweater and capris.
Harit: "You want me to give you a bath?"
Soraya: "No." She took a hot bath, this feels better. She had an idea, for taking care of her last night, she'll wear her tight black pants, haha, Soraya, no naughty thoughts, :p, she got out and he went in. Soraya searched her luggage until she got the pants and put them on, firm on her butt, Rita always slapped it whenever she wore them, she said it was just hard to resist. She got out the flour mix and accidentally poured some onto the chair, Harit got out, "I smell pancakes, maybe after, I can get something else."
Soraya: "Harit behave yourself." She sat in the flour stained chair.
Harit: "It's weird Chen asked me to meet him after our trip."
Soraya: "Wonder why?"
Harit: "Maybe he wants to steal me from you."
Soraya: "In your dreams, he doesn't like you."
Harit: "Ooh then why does he want dinner? Sorry Soraya but I got a man crush."
Soraya: "Fine, forget about me." She pouts, "I was just kidding So, smile for me." :)
Soraya: "Okay no more, your family probably is waiting for us." She got up, he saw the flour, "You have something on your butt, let me get it."
Soraya: "It's okay." She wiped her butt but the flour spread, "Dirty, dirty." Her butt swayed and jiggled, he couldn't take it. Harit: "Let me do it." He brushed it off and squeezed it, "Harit!"
Harit: "Just getting my reward." His hands placed on top and moving around, "You can get it later."
Harit: "I'm a very impatient person." She turned around, his hands still on her butt, he didn't waste time, he moved quickly and laid her on the table, "Harit are you crazy we are going to break the table."
Harit: "I have enough money to pay them back."
Soraya: "No, we have to meet with your family."
Harit: "They can wait."
Soraya: "Harit."
Harit: "Fifteen minutes."
Soraya: "Sure?"
Harit: "Positive."

----------------------

At work Rita couldn't concentrate, she was getting terrible headaches,

Andrew: "You okay Rita?"
Rita: "Yeah I'm fine." Rome entered, "Rita you look pale." Rita: "I'm fine." She got up to use the bathroom and fainted, Andrew carried her, "Rita are you okay?"
Rome: "Hey drop her I'll carry."
Andrew: "You want me to drop her, she's pregnant you jerk." He ran outside and put her in his car.
Rome: "What are you doing she's my wife I'll take care."
Andrew: "Now you acknowledge her, just go back to your girlfriend." He drove off, Rome got mad and drove after. They reached the hospital, "Rita, are you okay?"
Rita: "Andrew? Where are we?"
Andrew: "At the hospital." She shut her eyes again,
Rome: "Let go of her I'll take care of this." He carried her inside.
Rita: "Andrew?"
Rome: "No it's me." He sound mad and serious, "What you can't stay away from him for a while?"

He waited outside the room for a long hour, the doctor came out.
Rome: "How is she?"
Doctor: "She's doing fine now."
Rome: "Can I go see her?"
Doctor: "Actually she doesn't want any visitor at the moment."
Rome: "Can you tell me what's wrong?"
Doctor: "Just she needs more rest, not working too late and more nutrients for the baby."
Rome: "Thank you."
Doctor: "She can go home after you sign the papers." He wanted to go in but he was afraid, the doctor came back, he filled out the paper and went in. She was still sleeping facing him, he went over and sat next to her,
Rome: "Rita?"
Rita: "Where's Andrew?"
Rome: "I don't know." She turned the other way.
Rita: "Don't need to give me attitude."
Rome: "Sorry, you can have the rest of the day off and don't work late anymore."
Rita: "So you can stay late with that girl."
Rome: "Rita, I really don't get you now (raise his voice) you want me but you push me away, you know I don't even like her. Why do you have to cause so much problem? I don't get you." All she did was cry, "Get out."
He turned the door knob, Andrew was there, he walked pass him, he entered.
Andrew: "Honey how are you?"
Rita: "Andrew, what's wrong with me?"
Andrew: "Oh sweetie nothing is wrong with you, it's just the pregnancy." He rubbed her back, she cried more, stupid hormones, they left. Rome went back to work, it started raining, it was now seven, he decide to go home and leave Rita for a while. His cell phone rang, "Hello?"
Ken: "Rome, have you been with Rita?"
Rome: "No why?"
Ken: "She's not here."
Rome: "Probably with Andrew."
Ken: "He's over here with us, where could she be?" Rome got worried, "I'll go look."
After Andrew took her home she decide to take a walk, she went around the park, couples laughing, then it started to rain hard, she need to find shelter or go back home, her cell phone was at work. She hid under the slide.
Rita: "Great I can't even find my way back home, it's raining too hard."
Rome: "RITA! Where are you!"
Rita: "ROME!"
Rome: "RITA?! Where are you?"
Rita: "Over here." She got up but her stomach, "Ouch." She bend down,
Rome: "Rita." He rushed over, "Are you okay?" She couldn't answer, too much pain, he lift her and hurry to the hospital one more time. He waited for two hours, the doctor came out and shook his head, he couldn't look at Rome, no need for explanation Rome knew what he meant, he cried and hit the wall.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i hope rita and the baby is ok....... i feel so sad for rome, going through all the pain...
ken and anne are so funny.... i love how anne boss him around.. its to cute...
Harit and So, they are so freken cute.... they do it so many times......

thannks

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Rome walked in, she was sitting up with her hands covering her eyes, he went over,

Rome: "Rita, (He hugs her shoulders) I know we will get through this. (Tears roll down)"
Rita: "(She looked up giving him a confused look) What the hell are you talking about your jerk."
Rome: "Rita this is no time for jokes, I know we just lost the baby and it's hard for you to cope."
Rita: "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!" She pushed him and kicked his ____ "How dare you say such bad words I will kill you."
Rome: "Rita, that hurts please no more."
Rita: "If you are referring to why the doctor won't look at you is because you scare him you barbarian, this morning you practically woke up the whole hospital, he can't even look at your face."
Rome: "Oh." The doctor walked in and saw him on the ground holding his ____ "Here is your medication." He quickly left looking at the ground. "Stupid idiot." She walked out to his car and waited for him, "Hurry up or I'll walk home, give me your keys." He threw it to her, he was still holding on. She started driving, "You crazy playboy what makes you think I'll lose my baby you need a slap."
Rome: "Sorry I thought maybe the reason why he couldn't look at me was because it was too hard to say."
They got home and she threw the keys at him, "Go home. Soraya is home now." Andrew came out and hugged her, "Rita I was so worried."
Rita: "I'm fine now." Rome couldn't believe Andrew hugged his wife! How dare that good looking bastard!
He went inside to find Rita hugging and crying in Soraya's arms.
Rome: "Welcome back Soraya."
Soraya: "Hey Rome."
Boy: "Hey Rome, you miss me?"
Rome: "Not a chance."
Andrew: "Hello there I'm Andrew." He held out his hand and Boy shook it, "So strong." Boy walked away creeped out.
Rome: "Where's Harit?"
Soraya: "Out there talking to Chen." They came in, "My ears are burning anyone talking bad?"
Rita: "Who would say anything bad about a gentlemen like you Chen?"
Chen: "I don't know maybe...Soraya."
Soraya: "Hey I wouldn't do such thing, you're my best friend of course not." He ruffled her hair, Harit couldn't help but be jealous if he were too a girl he would fall for him.
Andrew: "Chen, um...(he felt Chen's biceps and giggled.)"
Soraya: "Hey hands off."
Andrew: "Sorry." He blushed and walked over to Boy.
Harit: "What about me?"
Soraya: "No one wants to touch your probably hundreds of girls already dirty you up."
Harit: "Well then would you mind helping me clean?" He went over and put his hands around her waist and swayed them back and forth.
Faye: "Uncle Harit! She's mine." She took his hands off her and held onto Soraya.
Soraya: "Sorry Harit I already have an owner."
Harit: "How about you share Soraya?"
Faye: "Get your own."
Harit: "But I want this one."
Faye: "First come."
Rita: "She got you."
Harit: "Fine I'll take...(he couldn't find anyone) Faye please can I get Soraya." He was begging like a little kid.
Faye: "No, so you know how it feels when someone tries to steal Soraya, you had her for a week now it's my turn, our lunch is canceled I want to spend it with Soraya." Everyone laughed at Harit, a little girl just broke up with him. "But Faye..."
Faye: "No buts, it's final." She hugged Soraya and kissed her cheek, "I'll be home waiting."
Soraya: "Okay." Faye left and gave Harit a look, "I'm watching you."
Rita: "You have competition Harit."
Harit: "Yeah but I'm sure I can win."
Rome: "I wouldn't bet on it."
Harit: "Why?"
Rome: "Well to me, Faye won't give up so easily, she'll do it until she gets it and admit she's child you'll surely give in."
Harit kissed Soraya's cheek, "Damn it."

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Everyone left, only Andrew, Rome tried to out stay him,

Rita: "Rome you can go home now, I don't need you."
Rome: "So you just leave me after Soraya comes back."
Rita: "Yes, because you volunteered yourself I didn't ask you."
Rome: "Fine." He left.
Soraya: "Rita why do you have to be so mean to him?"
Rita: "He's a jerk."
Soraya: "He spent the week with you guys while I was gone."
Rita: "SO, I didn't ask him, he just did it."
Soraya: "Because he is thoughtful, you shouldn't be too harsh or you'll lose him." She was tired and walked upstairs and looked out the window. He was there, "If I wasn't pregnant you would have left me already."
Harit: "I'll get going too." He kiss Soraya, "Good night."
Soraya: "Good night." She blew him a kiss. When Harit got home Rome was by the bar, "What's wrong?"
Rome: "Nothing, it's just that stupid Andrew guy."
Harit: "What about him?"
Rome: "Look at him, he's always around Rita, isn't he shameful?"
Harit: "So you are jealous?"
Rome: "Of course, I can take care of Rita myself."
Harit: "You do know he's gay right?"
Rome: "What? No way!"
Harit: "Didn't you see how he was looking at Chen and how he touched him?"
Rome: "That doesn't mean anything."
Harit: "Are you sure? How he walks, talk, and...."
Rome: "What?"
Harit: "Nothing, you can ask Boy, anyways stop denying it, you should know he's gay first time I worked in the office he asked me to lunch."
Rome: "He's trying to be friendly."
Harit: "He knows brand names like Martha Stewart and Rachael Ray."
Rome: "That could....okay maybe he's gay." Then Boy enters, "What are you guys talking about?"
Harit: "Tell him Boy, tell him what Andrew did to you."
Boy: "NO!"
Harit: "If you don't I will."
Boy: "Fine. (In a low tone) he grabbed my a**"
Rome: "What? Speak louder."
Boy: "He grabbed my ***!"
Rome: "( :loool: )"
Boy: "I told you he'll laugh."
Rome: "I'm sorry but who wouldn't!?"
BOy: "If you tell anyone I'll kill you!"
Rome: "Sure I need to go somewhere first though."
Harit: "Where are you going?"
Rome: "Back to see Rita."

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
hahhaa, thanks.... i love how Harit is competing wth Faye/... cute...
boy is so funny

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Rome climbed up to see Rita, she was tossing and turning in her sleep.
Rita: "Stupid playboy."
He shook his head, "So stubborn." He opened the door and came in. Rome walked
over and moved a hair piece, kissed her forehead, her eyes open and she poked his eyes.
Rome: "OW! RITA!" She quickly got up,
Rita: "The hell you doing here for?"
Rome: "What was that for?"
Rita: "I ask the questions. So what are you doing here?"
Rome: "Here to see you baby." He got up and tried to hold her but she backed away.
Rita: "You still have nasty thoughts even when I poked your eyes."
Rome: "Small price to pay."
Rita: "That's all you think about, when my body gets fat you'll leave me." She turned around so
he couldn't see her tears, stupid hormones. He could tell she was crying, he wanted to comfort
her. Rome turned her around and hugged her, she wouldn't budge, Rita just stood like a statue.
Rome layed her onto the bed and hugged, her head on his chest. He smoothed her hair, "Don't be
so stubborn, Rita....I really love you and if you don't believe me cut my throat and poke my eyes out."
Rita: "Don't try to trick me."
Rome: "I don't care if your body gets so big I need to sleep on the floor I'll always love you."
Rita: "Liar."
Rome: "No, you know I'm telling the truth." She knew it but why was she so stubborn? Her stubborness
was what got her so sad. She moved her head and her hands moved his face so they could face each other,
she kissed him, his arms tighten around her waist. She broke away and slept in his arms.

-------------------------------

"What's up Chen?"
Chen: "Harit we don't have much time."
Harit: "What are you saying? It's like you're about to die."
Chen: "I am."
Harit: "I'm so sorry, please forgive me."
Chen: "I'm only kidding, man Soraya was right you are easy to fool." Harit felt like an idiot.
Harit: "So what is it?"
Chen: "Harit, I believe Nat is drugging Max."
Harit: "What?"
Chen: "I took him to a brain doctor, and test out his blood. It was positive, the drugs she is giving him
let's him have mood swings, she can control him. I believe she's using this trick to get you back, but the
thing is I think she's cheating on him with Tom, he's a playboy, very rich though, right now they are flying
to the Carribbean I'm sure though he'll dump her after this week. She lied to him that she was visiting her
sick mother but really she's having an affair."
Harit: "Why are you telling me this?"
Chen: "If he dumps her, who do you think she's going to come back after? If that happens what will happen
with Soraya?"
Harit: "So what do you want me to do?"
Chen: "I really don't know, Leo's birthday is two weeks from now, I think maybe she'll either use him or that
time to get to you so we must think of something fast."
Harit: "We should tell Soraya."
Chen: "No are you dumb playboy! If we tell her she'll never agree and worry all the time you don't want that."
Harit: "Well what do you want?"
Chen: "I don't know what to do that's why I need you, why are you so slow?"
Harit: "Sorry."
Chen: "It's alright, not your fault you are so dumb."
Harit: "Thanks. HEY!"
Chen: "Let's go in Soraya's giving us an eye." Harit looked up, she smiled, Harit pretend to kiss Chen's cheek but
he pushed Harit away and wiped his shoulder, "Sicko, don't need to go that far."
Harit: "Just playing around,"
Chen: "Man you are crazy get away from me."
Harit: "Come on." He chased Chen up to the house and make smacking lip noise, he got scared and ran to Andrew.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY Rita let Rome stay with her.
Harit is slow, I hope they come up with plan to make sure that Nat doesn't hurt Leo or Max anymore.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Nat and Tom were on the plane, he's private jet. She didn't care much about Harit anymore, he wasn't THIS rich. She reached over for her champagne and took a sip. Tom was in the bathroom and she decide to get ready for him. She got down to her night gown, he got out.

Tom: "Wow." He walked over to the bed where she was laying.
Nat: "Come here." He bent down and let him kiss her neck. He pulls up her nightgown, gets into the bed.

----------------

Rita wakes up the sun shining in her eyes, she can feel Rome still wraping his arm around her. There was a knock at the door.

Soraya: "Rita may I come in?"
Rita: "Sure." The door opens, she wonders why it's so silent, usually Soraya would have freaked, she looked over.
Rita: "KEN!" Rome wakes up, "WHAT!" Rome has a gun and points it at Rome's cheek, "Get up playboy." He does so, "Ken, what are you doing?"
Ken: "SHUT UP! I ask the questions here you sneaky jerk. Now strip."
Rome: "What?!"
Ken: "Do you understand Thai? I said strip!"
Rome: "Ookay." He takes off his shirt and pants slowly since Soraya was there, Rita just stared.
Ken: "The boxer too!"
Rome: "What? Please Ken, not the boxers too! My precious thing is there."
Ken: "Quiet you nasty, who would want to see it? Now, do a little dance for me." Rome was scared so he twirled around like a ballerina, Soraya and Rita just laughed.
Rome: "Now may I go?"
Ken: "Who says you could speak?"
Rome: "Okay, what next?"
Ken: "Hm...."
Rome: "KEN!" Rome was soaked in a puddle of mud made from the curisity of Faye and Mark. They decide to add some worms and rotten, smelly things.
Faye: "How is it Uncle Rome?"
Mark: "We made it especially for you."

****Just a little updates be back later!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
dang harit is so slow.... lol...
well at least chen and my harit found out about Nat... that b****

awwww, rome had to strip..... how funny........ thanks for the update...

update soon!!!!!! :)

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Rome sat in the pile of mud with his head down,Rita came down laughing.

Rome: "Please have mercy Ken."
Ken: "NO! How dare you talk to me playboy, shut up and sit in there."
Rita: "Ken I can handle it from here."
Ken: "No, I'll help give him a bath." Rome looks up scared. "Okay you can get out now." He steps out, "Come over here." He points to the garden hose and turns on the water. "Now turn like a ballerina again while I wash you down. Be serious this time." He chuckles as Rome manly twirls around with his hands up high and crying, "Lalala" He knows not to spend the night again. The water was so cold his teeth were chattering, Harit came and saw the scene he swallowed hard, he prays that that wouldn't be him someday. He got in, Anne, Rita, and Soraya were all huddle video taping him.

Anne: "I bet if it was Harit out there I'd be drooling." He smiled.
Rita: "Man So, have you seen his six packs? He probably looks rip."
Soraya: "It's nothing special." He was offended.
Harit: "Nothing special? I'm hot." They all turn around, Rita and Anne were blushing and excused themselves.
Soraya: "You aren't as hot as me." She laughed to hersef and kissed his lips.
Harit: "Well I think we need a contest how about tonight."
Soraya: "You've seen how Ken is, (points to the window) are you sure?"
Harit: "My place then?"
Soraya: "No."
Harit: "Why?"
Soraya: "It sounds boring, I want some where mischvieous." She devilishly smiled at him, Harit never thought that in a million years Soraya would be like this. He smiled back and tried to think.
Harit: "Are you sure you can handle it?"
Soraya: "Let me tell you something." Her tone of voice changed into a whisper, "The nicest girls are the naughtiest, you never know (hands slip down his shirt) what can happen." He was about to grab her but she dashed away.
Harit: "Come here." She wanted him to beg for her.
Soraya: "Nope. I've given you enough and besides I have work today and if Faye sees she'll get you."
Harit: "Come on, I'm sure she's still asleep somewhere."
Soraya: "I don't think so." Just then Mark and Faye walks in she sees Harit and gives him an eye, she walks over to Soraya and grabs her hand.
Faye: "Let's go Soraya."
Soraya: "Bye Harit." She wave and went out the door he followed.
Harit: "Faye, let me take Soraya to work."
Faye: "Who are you to command me? You think you can do that?"
Harit: "Please Faye." Just then Ken and Rome came with him soaked and chilling.
Rome: "Haarriiiitt whaa"
Harit: "Save it you horny playboy."
Ken: "Faye where are you going today?"
Faye: "With Soraya to work WHY?"
Ken: "Nothing just saying. Have fun."

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks... i feel so bad for rome....
So and Harit... how cute,... she is so naughty wit her thoughts...lol
can i ask, how old is Faye is again??? jw... :)

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I was imagining this story the whole day at school especially one part! Just a little story I wanted to share. :)

Aff walked down her stairs, the t.v. was on, she heard some screaming.

Aff: "Stop it." She yelled at her two niece and nephew.
Jean: "Sorry Auntie Aff."
Aff: "Where's grandma?"
Jintara: "Right here and I'm not old enough to be grandma just yet."
Aff: "Tell that to your daughter." She grabbed the newspaper and read the headlines.
"High Heiress Cherry Khemupsorn murdered." Her eyes widen, if she could get this case
it could promote her she need to get to the office before Aum did.
Aff: "Bye mom!" Aff was a strong girl who didn't let anyone bully her, when she decide to become
a spy, all the men just laughd at her but it was her that brought success to most of the case.
She drove quickly to the office, they faced each other, and ran into the office.
Aum: "Move big butt."
Aff: "Move skinny ass."
Deputy Rome: "Stop it you two."
Aff: "Deputy! I want the case on the murder."
Aum: "No I want it."
Aff: "I called it first."
Deputy Rome: "You both have it, come into my office now." They stared at each other and walked right in,
Aff beat Aum to the seat. "I don't know why college students are so dumb these days. (He threw the folder onto
the table Aff picked it Aum leaned over to read it.) She's a senior, now many students are planning to move into
that college,stupid kids these days, but that's good because then you two will get in with no problem."
Aff: "So we get separate classes?"
Deputy Rome: "No, there are limited classes for you two, I placed you two together."
Aff: "That's not going to work and is too suspicious, how are we going to get work down if that idiot and I are always
together?"
Deputy: "Easy, you two are engaged."
Aff: "CRAZY!" She stood up.
Aum: "What a great idea."
Deputy: "I have others on the case as well so don't worry."
Aum: "Yeah don't worry sweetie." He smile at her she gave him a stare.
Deputy Rome: "You two will live off campus, but......"
Aff: "NO!"
Deputy Rome: "PLEASE AFF!"
Aff: "I WILL NOT MOVE IN WITH HIM!" She points at Aum who smells himself.
Aum: "I smell fine."
Deputy Rome: "It's just work Aff, and come one I need you two to act please." She wanted to say no but if she did that meant someone else would get the job and she wanted this case.
Aff: "Fine."
Deputy Rome: "Good."
Intercom: "Deputy Rome I have the files you need."
Deputy Rome: "Bring them in Detective Rita." They laughed, everyone in the office knows they have a thing for each other.
She walks in, her hair curled, and a work suit, that tightens her bottom giving her nice curves. Aum stared at her and Aff slapped his head.
Aum: "Oh."
Aff: "Don't know any respect."
Aum: "Sorry couldn't help look." Rita laughed and walked out.
Deputy Rome: "Hey Aum can you have anymore manners?"
Aum: "Defending your lady? :D"
Deputy Rome: "Get to work now!" They walked out and Rita entered, "Sorry I forgot these." She hand it to them, their hands touch and she pulled away quickly.
Aff: "Stupid Aum whydo I always have to work with him?" Aum was the flirt around, he always talk with the girls and buy tm gifts, Aff thought he was an idiot, wasting money on girls who could care less.

--------------------

They toured the campus and went straight to class. Aff turned the knob with Aum behind her, "Is this Professor Tik's class?" They were greeted by a handsome man, who couldn't be over his mid fourties.

Professor Tik: "Yes. (She hands him the sheet) Class welcome Miss Taksaorn Paksukcharern and Mr. Atichart Chumnanon."
All the girls stare at Aum, Aff got annoyed, all the guys looked at Aff, one boy in particular was amazed.
Aum: "Hi I'm Aum and this is my fiance Aff." Their smiles disappeared.
Professor Tik: "Well in that case then you two may sit next to each other in the front row." They took their seat and class began, Aff was tired, she already went through this, she graduated early and really didn't want to sit here. She decide to put her attention on the atmosphere around them. Most of the girls just talked and did their hair while some listen. Some girls were flirting with Aum, like she cared it was just fake.

Lisa: "Aum why doesn't your fiance care if we flirt?" She looked over,
Aff: "Because Miss, he's mine no matter how much you flirt we are still getting married, any problem?"
She got mad and looked away, Aum liked this fiesty side of Aff, she was jealous and he liked it.
Aff did some more examining, she could tell some of these girls were interested in him no doubt about it, he was indeed handsome and had a good shape. Aum looked at Aff who was staring at Professor Tik, "Why can't she look at me?"
The bell rang, some girls stayed after Aff wanted to investigate but she would get caught. It was a long day, Aff discovered some things, Cherry maybe had an affair with Professor Tik who was married, many girls were jealous of their relationship.
Aff decide to spy on some girls, she was behind a wall,

Lisa: "Good thing Cherry is gone."
Aubry: "Yes so now that means Professor Tik is avaliable."
Alyssa: "You forgot about his wife." Aum tapped her shoulder, she looked and told him to back off. Some guys came over to talk to the girls, Aff could barely hear them now.
Derek: "HEY! Who's over there?" How could they have known that Aff was there? SHUCKS! Aum pulled her, they heard footsteps, her heart was racing. He pushed her against the wall, held up her leg and kissed her. She was in shock, what in the world was he doing? This is sexual harrassment, how dare he kiss her. They saw the couple making out, Aum's lips were hungry for hers, she was like some lolipop to him, "GET A ROOM!" They left and up stop, she slap him, "Don't do that ever again."
Aum: "So was that your first?"
Aff: "What?"
Aum: "Guess I was." He smile to himself and pulled her in again.