Dao Pra Sook (2nd Version)

Ana

sarNie Adult
It wasn't exactly the same. There was some difference. The ending was kinda rushed..lol..I was like WTH>? :rolleyes: . Overall, I liked the re-make :p

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
they should have waited a few years and let Cee play Pak! It was okay in the beginning although it was moving too fast...but then I got lost.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I didnt like this 2nd version. It just wasn't the same for me. I guess i loved Num and Kob more....

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
OMG...that's the best scene from the 1st one, how could they cut that off LOL

juicee

sarNie Elites
the one where num rapes her. and then the next morning he wanted to go at it again, and she willingly went under the blanket....

oh and by the way, brook and whatever her name is (sorry i don't know who she is cause i never watched their lakorn) version isn't the second version, since num and kob's version was not the original, it was just one of the many remakes.

K

KawaiiTennyo

nO blanket scene?!?!? *gasp hahah perverts!!! but anyways i would never watch the 2nd version because NUM AND KOB is the one i like i'm sticking to it! and yea i'm sure lots of lakorn has lots of remake but as long as kob is the nang ek it's all good!! =P

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
juicee said:
the one where num rapes her. and then the next morning he wanted to go at it again, and she willingly went under the blanket....

oh and by the way, brook and whatever her name is (sorry i don't know who she is cause i never watched their lakorn) version isn't the second version, since num and kob's version was not the original, it was just one of the many remakes.
[post="34127"][/post]​

yeah u're right the first version was played by Monrudee the girl in Bansaithong w/ Sarunyu...I never saw that version though.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
There's been many many versions of Dao Pra Sook. When my mum was even young lol :lmao:

Ana

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
they should have waited a few years and let Cee play Pak! It was okay in the beginning although it was moving too fast...but then I got lost.
[post="32006"][/post]​
Cee play Pak? I can't really imagine that :unsure: :lol:
But it would be interesting :w000t:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
BlueMoon said:
they should have waited a few years and let Cee play Pak!  It was okay in the beginning although it was moving too fast...but then I got lost.
[post="32006"][/post]​
nahh..i wanted someone who is tall..it's quite fit for pak's character...even i like cee...he's hot..but for this lakorn..it's like nono.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
no the first lakorn version...I don't know about movies but I believe the first lakorn was Monrudee...I saw it once on Wan Wun or some talkshow it showed all the Daoprasook lakorns and Monrudee was first followed by Kob, and then Mieng. All I know is that "DaoPrasook" is considered a lakorn that makes n'ek famous...but for Mieng's case I don't think she achieved that stardom status that Kob or Monrudee did.

LOL about Cee yeah I can see the height...but right now I can't see anyone else playing Pak that has youth to him. :)

L

lalalek

This movie, gosh i dont want to even talk about it but i can't help it......they were the biggest copy cat......they tried to make it exactly like the first one......I have to admit that Mieng could not act according to her evil eyess.....i dont' hate her cause i actually think that she was cute.......i couldn't watch majority of the reason is because of Brook.....He is Ugly......he is one of the worst pra'eak beside's Vee Veerapat......ukkkkk!!!!! This movie would be good if they had different characters...... :loool: