Dao Puen Din (PolyPlus)

Mann

Lol heres the whole summary spoiler, credits to me, please do not read if you don't want to be spoiled, they are majorally going to spoil it for you lmao, it did for me! Haha.
If the value in you is beautiful & good, the beautifulness might be only a decorated wood...If somone was to look extremely absoublutely beautiful but the prettiness of their goodness in value will be evil as though "Dao Puern Din".

Gawng Phob, a wealthy business man who established a company, married Nuan La-Ohr having a kid named Euam Dao (Woranuch Wongsawan) which recently graduated from the field of engineering. She is doing her duty to combine the companies by building a hotel. Aam (Veerapap Supappaiboon), Euam Dao‘s boyfriend, is the son of Raatmondtree & Reudee. Thaat Phong (Oun Ransit), son of Winai, friend of Gawng Phob, is secretly in love with Euam Dao, but when he finds out that Euam Dao is seeing Aam, he got heart broken and went to study in America.

Phat Ra, Gawng Phob’s best worker at the company had killed someone he owed, therefore he brought his wife & children whom are Bhonghot Gae & Rinlada (Chompoo Araya Hargate) for Gaeng Phob to look after. Gawng Phob promised to look after them because he wanted to replace the good deeds that Phat Ra did for him as opposed to saving his life. Bhonghot Gae & Rinlada are this & that, both mother & child want to become the boss of the house. Bhonghot Gae will do everything until she has a deep relationship with Gawng Phob and she’ll make the police arrest Phat Ra, her husband, for 10 years in prison.

Euam Dao & Nuan La-Ohr are very sorry to be betrayed, however, her good friend Ja Neen (Natalie) gives her support & care. Euam Dao tells Aam about the vicious mother & daughter but Aam doesn’t believe her because Bhonghot Gae & Rinlada are sweet. The important thing Rinlada told Aam was that the truth of Gawng Phob was Bhonghot Gae had burning feelings for him in her heart.

Euam Dao & Aam were having problems because Rinlada was causing it. Raata Saat (Bon Assanai), a worker at the engineering company and a guy that has feelings for Euam Dao, came close to Euam Dao making Aam think that he had made a extreme mistake loving Euam Dao and that was the only reason that Aam went to go look at the business in America. Rinlada heard the story so she rushed Gawng Phob to follow Aam to America.

Thaat Pong got a chance to come back and visit Thailand and met Ja Neen, a beautiful bank employee. Thaat Pong follows Ja Neen to flirt with her until he is soft hearted but he promises to quit being a player because Ja Neen’s father was such a player that her mother died of him being unfaithful to her. Thaat Pong promises before he goes back to study in America.

In America, Rinlada tries to get close to Aam because she wants to win his heart, but Aam is still not interested in Rinlada. Aam makes Rinlada extremely angry so she sends news to Euam Dao that they’re seeing each other. Euam Dao is heartbroken and believes that Aam has really changed.

Euam Dao and Nuan La-Ohr are very disappointed that Gawng Phob agreed to let Raata Saat marry Euam Dao because Gawng Phob needs Nuan La-Ohr to start a new life, and the main reason is that Euam Dao wants to forget about how heartbroken she is about Aam.

Mookda, Ja Neen, and Ween Thep tell Euam Dao to think positive and not to give up with her heart because she’s being sarcastic. Euam Dao says she’s not being sarcastic now, Aam is seeing Rinlada right now.

Aam knows about Euam Dao having a new lover from Rinlada so he’s heartbroken. Everything was going as Rinlada planned, making Aam and Euam Dao break up from one another.
When Aam finishes looking over his business, he returns back to Thailand with Rinlada following him even though she hasn’t finished studying yet. Rinlada has a sarcastic attitude when she finds out Euam Dao is about to marry Raata Saat, that’s when Aam finally agrees to start seeing Rinlada. Euam Dao is extremely heart broken.

When Raata Saat sees Rinlada for the first time, he’s stunned of how pretty Rinlada is. Rinlada knows him so she uses her various tricks to seduce Raata Saat until he’s able to cancel the wedding. Euam Dao is furious therefore she tells herself to get Aam back for the replacement.

Thaat Phong came back to Thailand and was in shock when he found out that Ja Neen was best friends with Euam Dao. Ja Neen thinks a lot because she knows that Thaat Phong hasn’t forgotten about Euam Dao. There was displeasure in Ja Neen causing her to separate away from Thaat Phong.

Because caring for Euam Dao, Thaat Phong told Aam about how he used to have relations with Rinlada. When Aam found out, he returned to Euam Dao asking her for another chance. They started to be a couple again.

However, Ja Neen & Thaat Phong were broken into pieces because Ja Neen couldn’t accept the fact that Thaat Phong broke his promise. From the true love of Thaat Phong, he tried to do everything he could so they could be good together again, but Ja Neen wouldn’t let that happen because she thought the remaining heart of Thaat Phong was still with Euam Dao because he’ll do anything even if she has the wrong heart with him.

Thaat Phong was embarrassed because the truth was that he really couldn’t give up liking Euam Dao. Rinlada & Raata Saat went to go stay at the beach near the southern area.

Phat Ra came out of jail angry because Gawng Phob & Bhonghot Gae betrayed him. Bhonghot Gae just faints but Gawng Phob met the important beating, becoming seriously injured and a paralysis. Bhonghot Gae escaped to live with him in another city.

Euam Dao & Aam decided to get married, Rinlada heard the news and was so mad that she walked into the wedding and announced that Euam Dao stole her own husband, Euam Dao replied and said its already sufficient that Rinlada & Raata Saat showed up. When Aam heard of it, he was really sad so he canceled the wedding and said he was going to start seeing Rinlada again, however, Raata Saat who followed didn’t try to stop Rinlada, so she pushed him until he hit his head that he had to go into a coma. Raata Saat’s parents will take action of Rinlada to the last.

Rinlada was extremely mad that Thaat Phong told Aam that they once were seeing each other, making her run into him with her car, causing him to be seriously injured. When Ja Neen found out she couldn’t tolerate caring for him because she loved him, it made her understand. The path made her accept marrying Thaat Phong among Euam Dao being glad for them.

Raata Saat’s parents asked for Euam Dao to look after Raata Saat, not so long a miracle happened causing Raata Saat to awake. When Rinlada heard the news she automatically went back to Raata Saat, because he loved her so much he accepted Rinlada back, but Sontaya and Brapnee, Raata Saat’s parents, refused. Rinlada was so angry that she pushed Brapnee down the stairs and becoming disabled.

Phat Ra got another chance to see Bhonghot Gae & Gawng Phob together again, this time he killed her until she died while Gawng Phob lost consciousness. Raata Saat was the witness of the scene and remembered who the killer was, but he doesn’t know that it’s Rinlada’s dad.

Euam Dao went to go involve herself with Taan Nai-Phon because she wants to get revenge on Rinlada. When Taan Nai-Phon understands Euam Dao, he kicks Rinlada out of the house.
When Rinlada finds out she goes insane and goes cry to Aam. Aam now thinks that Euam Dao is a vicious person.

Raata Saat wants to help Euam Dao’s family from being free of evil so he goes and tells them that he is the witness of who killed Bhonghot Gae. Rinlada is very hateful.

Gawng Phob did whatever he can to follow Phat Ra, when he finally got to him he bowed to his feet and apologized to him for everything he did and asks for Phat Ra to surrender himself to the police for killing Bhonghot Gae. Rinlada says for Phat Ra to only forgive him is to take his life. Rinlada hands the gun to Gawng Phob and tells him to shoot himself in front of Phat Ra. Phat Ra is sorrowful that Gawng Phob actually shot himself for him.

Euam Dao is very upset that her dad died. She told herself that she will make Rinlada suffer and be tormented.

…………………………

Euam Dao hesitates Raatasaat to go tell the truth to Aam of what happened in the past before it was too late. Aam came back and understood Euam Dao and decided to start all over again and forget all the bad stuff that has happened in the past.

The End!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thanx, Mann :D

Araya, is so psycho :lol: but pretty :p
Noon looks pretty in this lakorn too. Vee, is just there, but he also looks good here :lol:
Started off with them dating already. Vee-Noon looks cute 2gether. But gosh, I so can see him walking away and not believing Noon, later on in the lakorn <_< . So typical of Vee :rolleyes: . I can't wait to see more :D .

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg. this is such a shaddy lakorn! AHAHAHAHA araya & her momma is crazy =] im so looking forward to the next episodes HAHAHA! i love noon & vee tho :]

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Thanx, Mann :D

Araya, is so psycho :lol: but pretty :p
Noon looks pretty in this lakorn too. Vee, is just there, but he also looks good here :lol:
Started off with them dating already. Vee-Noon looks cute 2gether. But gosh, I so can see him walking away and not believing Noon, later on in the lakorn <_< . So typical of Vee :rolleyes: . I can't wait to see more :D .
i want to see this lakorn now, at last seems like another good lakorn of noon again.
i agreed about Vee, he seems just to be there and hurting the n'ek just like in Mai ai sai ern. i hated him since in Mai ai lakorn the way he let go of noon considered all the things that noon did for him.

how many days does it air? and on what day?

cecilia

Staff member
to be honest, i don't see the connection of the mother and daughter for ARAYA and her mother. It kind of remind me of her and arissa in RAHUT RISSAYA Lol> it was a bit blah for me. and what's worst is how Araya jump to conclusion and make her mom turn around 360 degree in support of her, the memory of NOON to me is being nice and sharing but i guess, some ppl took it the wrong way and take it in as an insult.i still couldn't believe how a mother would go along with her daughter plotting evil deeds without thinking much, as an adult, she should know better .. but oh well. typical thai lakorn. THANKS MANN for the synopsis. reading that just pretty much sum up the whole lakorn for me. :p

nophankh

sarNie Adult
to be honest, i don't see the connection of the mother and daughter for ARAYA and her mother. It kind of remind me of her and arissa in RAHUT RISSAYA Lol> it was a bit blah for me. and what's worst is how Araya jump to conclusion and make her mom turn around 360 degree in support of her, the memory of NOON to me is being nice and sharing but i guess, some ppl took it the wrong way and take it in as an insult.i still couldn't believe how a mother would go along with her daughter plotting evil deeds without thinking much, as an adult, she should know better .. but oh well. typical thai lakorn. THANKS MANN for the synopsis. reading that just pretty much sum up the whole lakorn for me. :p
Good point. you have to consider though, there are people like Araya. They have a twisted sense of reality because of their inferior complex. When someone is trying to be nice, they assume that person is insulting them. I do agree that the mom should have been the adult and stop Araya's evil plans but like you said this is Thai lakorns and characters are twisted like that.

Everyone is blah to me too. I have to admit this lakorn is better than Awayjee See Chompoo. When I saw Dtom (Ja) crying for her dead mom, I wanted to laugh because she looked like she was having a asthma attack rather than a good cry. I don't know. I'm just disappointed even though I had no expectations.

Dao Puern Din is dull but has potential while Awayjee See Chompoo is just stupid.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This lakorn make me wanna change the story line for my fanfic :lol: cause my fanfic was gonna have way more twisted drama than this LOL; omg hahahaha.

I wait for the next batch of lakorns. I have no time anyways; I'm have time now, but I gotta update my blogs and uploads muahaha.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Just watched episode 2. Everything happened so quickly. I feel bad for Noon. She's all alone and her so call bf is so useless :huh: left her. When she needed him most :eek:

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
n another thing araya mom n her are so bitchy in here i mean i hate it.. lol.. but dis lakron is gewd im jux sad how the mom would call the police n get the dad... i mean that sad..

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the summary...now i understand the lakorn better....it really helped me to decide if i want to continue watching or not..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
man...bon is so cute in here....I kinda got freaked out when chompoo was doing her evil laugh..ugh....but she so pretty in here...

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
A lakorn as I like it ! The storyline looks good, the cast is good too, Noon is beautiful and talentuous as always and Vee is hot as hell ! I began to melt since the very first scene on the beach... Pee Veeeeeeeeee :drool: