Dao Puen Din (PolyPlus)

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
... vee is no help >:[ hes just in here to be in here! LOL!
HAHAH!! I KNOW!! vee is just there, doesnt do much.lol

omg. everytime noon wants to go see bon, vee comes, and im always screaming "NOOOOO!!! GO TO BON!! IF NOT, HE'LL LIKE ARAYA INSTEAD OF YOUUUUUU!!!!!!"

i feel so bad for noon, when her wedding was cancelled...and her father was like scolding her for ruining his reputation. i wanted to PUNCH HIM! OMG. her OWN FATHER not even comforting her and bon's parents were also mad at her...m heart and mind was like "&%$^%*%)($I_" !!!!!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Exactly! Noon's father is an arse. I can't wait until the next epi so we will get to see some karma action working. If I was Noon and her mom, I would leave the father a long time ago. He's so disrespectful to his wife and only daughter.

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I love when Noon fights with Chom. She's so good playing that kind of character. Chom is definitely better as a nang rai than as a nang ek... I think that's why when she's the nang ek, it's only in "little" lakorns (like the one with Tle Tawan).

And I hate Noon's father so much ! How can he defend Chom better than his own daughter or treat his wife this way ? He'll regret it so much when he'll know the truth.

Mann

I heard he comes paralyzed after he gets shot, coming from the summary.. I hope so, thats what he gets. I'm looking forward to the next epi! Its getting good, I feel so bad for Noon, at least she's not weak and stuff. Araya plays her part so well, she makes being a b*%$^ look so easy. I'm loving both of them right now! I like the ending song of episode 5, & also the theme song.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL being a B**** is pretty easy. BTW Mann I love your banner, its so cute :D, especially the reaching for the stars clip.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Man my Bon fell for her and will be the one to set her straight. I don't care too much for Noon's relationship with Vee either. I agree Vee is just there, he doesn't do anything. At least Noon's father knows the truth even though he got shot. I just wonder why Vee left the wedding in the ending previews, like he's mad at Noon for something. I can't think of anything to cause him to leave, do any you guys have an idea?

I just wanted to add, I felt so bad for Noon when she saw Bon and Araya together and how Bon was supporting Araya. BETRAYED is the worst thing a best friend can do to you and he did that! That's the only thing i'm mad at Bon for.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I think it's kind of weird how they just out on random songs O.O The one that shocked me the most was Dan's song...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ooh dang... That Araya and Bon scene towards the end was... O_O

Edit: He is so crazy over Araya... Whoo!

Edit2: Awe. This lakorn is coming to an end? That's pretty fast...

numfon

sarNie Adult
^ huh? isn't it a bit too soon to end it?

duuuuuuuude...Dao's dad's such a dumbass. :lool:
(most) guys are always completely STUPID when girls cry in front of them. they wanna protect the girl. it makes them feel manly. haha.. morons. :lol:

i love the mom, though. "i'll only divorce if you give everything to Dao because i wanna know if Bonggot would still wanna be with you if you don't have anything left at all." HAHA! ^^"

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
WHAHAHAHAH!! EP 6 WAS GOOD!!! KARMA!!! :lol: WAHAHAH!!!
lalalalalal.
im so happy that people are knowing the truth now... :D
i dun think it's gonna end soon though
seems like BUNGKOT is gonna use that THUN NAI PON for sum revenge

bon seems like a psychotic guys who lock up his lover who doesnt love him.lol :lol:
i feel so bad for him
he loves her SO MUCH
and she doesnt even care about him!!
i wonder how ARAYA is gonna end up like....
i mean, most nang rai in thai lakorns always end up badly in the end,
but it seems like she's endin up with bon... <_<

i hope the other guy AOUN??
helps NOON get revenge on CHOMPOO.LOL

I WANNA KILL BONGKOT AND CHOMPOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
^ huh? isn't it a bit too soon to end it?

duuuuuuuude...Dao's dad's such a dumbass. :lool:
(most) guys are always completely STUPID when girls cry in front of them. they wanna protect the girl. it makes them feel manly. haha.. morons. :lol:

i love the mom, though. "i'll only divorce if you give everything to Dao because i wanna know if Bonggot would still wanna be with you if you don't have anything left at all." HAHA! ^^"
Women are always smarter :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Man my Bon fell for her and will be the one to set her straight. I don't care too much for Noon's relationship with Vee either. I agree Vee is just there, he doesn't do anything. At least Noon's father knows the truth even though he got shot. I just wonder why Vee left the wedding in the ending previews, like he's mad at Noon for something. I can't think of anything to cause him to leave, do any you guys have an idea?

I just wanted to add, I felt so bad for Noon when she saw Bon and Araya together and how Bon was supporting Araya. BETRAYED is the worst thing a best friend can do to you and he did that! That's the only thing i'm mad at Bon for.
In the teaser, Vee said something to Noon about Noon only wanting to marry him to get back at Chompoo so maybe thats why but I think Noon's better off without him anyways :lol:. The dude's never by her side when she needs him most. What a waste of all the time they've dated eachother.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well in the credits it did show arm leaving dao during their wedding or engagement...and dao was saying p'arm crying...so something must have went wrong