Dao Puen Din (PolyPlus)

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
I think this lakorn has no plot at all. I don't get why Araya can just go around and do whatever she wants (hurting others). She has access in and out the house so easy! Vee's gotta be the stupidest guy ever.

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
This show makes me mad. vee and his dad are stupid. Vee needs to just die. Like holy cows, you'd think he figured it out that Da is playing him from Noon's misunderstandings. I mean come on, the guy used to misunderstand Noon and other dudes b/c of Da, shouldn't he figure it out that it's prolly Da that is making Noon misunderstand him?

Tat is like the most clever dude, and now Ratasat is slowly coming through.

Overall, this lakorn needs to end already. And I wanna see Noon make Da suffer A LOT.

<______<

OMG I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!!!

seriously i can't stand vee in here.. he's stupid in the first place to go meet with Da

gosh i loved what tui tui said to ratasat at noon's house before episode 12 ended

the smartest people of the whole lakorn probably have to be tui tui and Tat

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Dude Vee and Bon cahracters are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid and annoying ass hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bon, I know he loves her but dame she done sooooooooooooooo many bad things to his family and Noon family but he still protecting her I JUST HATE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vee is sooooooooooooooooo annoying b/c he already know how bad Areeya is but he still believes her. WHAT A DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want him to end up with Noon cause he just doesn't deserve to be with her and she should not give him anymore chances for being sooooooooooooooooo sutpid!!!!!!!!! Dude Vee tells Noon to think carefully and to control her temper but he is the one not thinking carefully. Like when Noon show the pix that Areeya hired someone to deliver to Noon he should have known that it was Areeya!!!!!!! Dumb ass!!!!!!!! Why did they make these two guys soooooooooo stupid!!!!!!!!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I agree. I hate how Vee always tells Noon to not fight back with Araya but how come he never tells Araya to not mess with noon?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
man its ending already and I still havent watched it yet

NiTha

sarNie Adult
SERIOUSLY!!! You guys said all for me about Vee and Bon. I hope Noon dumps Vee's ass. I really like Oun and Natalie's coupling but she's going to misunderstand him again. I'm getting annoyed!!! Yeah this lakorn definitely needs to end ASAP tho because it's getting draggy.

nophankh

sarNie Adult

what the hey, he's gonna lock her up again? dude is crazy and she still goes back to him. I really don't get the appeal to this lakorn. I know that the Thai people are really loving this lakorn.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
are they??... O_O
its okay not d best lakorn... d storyline is toooo much.. and like Araya. is jst plain crazy.. why be so greedy.. she seems like she has d life righ now..
jst stick wit Bon lol

Yep, mean <_< God, this teaches us that pretty people aren't always nice. Stay away from the miss universes haha.

OMG, Chompoo just returns to Bon when Vee doesn't like her and stuff. What a PLAYER. And Vee says NOON is the player, OMFG.

ChenrukNote

Goddess

what the hey, he's gonna lock her up again? dude is crazy and she still goes back to him. I really don't get the appeal to this lakorn. I know that the Thai people are really loving this lakorn.
The scene where he locks her up already happened. I remember the outfits unless they're going to wear the same clothes again lol.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HAHAHAHA. dude. Vee is the worst in here =[ how he gonna go and have lunch with chompoo if he knows damn well his wife doesn't like her. o emm gee... what a dumbass. anywho =] im kinan glad its ending! :D i can't wiat for the next eppppiisodesss. hehe araya deserves an award for this lakorn. SHE IS EXCELLLENT. i'm very surprised this is her first lakorn as nang rai. she will continue to have more i bett.. well.. she SHOULD! ajhhaha