..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
cecilia said:
omg..i watch DBSK dance battle..U-KNOW was so fine..kekek...

love his dance move..so so ROBOTIC and flexible..omo! :rolleyes:
[post="15777"][/post]​

ah..i HATE to double post... but i guess i'll have to do this. lol-- anyways..
OMG-ers... you watched a dance battle?? man cecilia-- you GOTTA upload it for me!! haha =) :lol:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Jj is going into treatment. He won't be performing. He's resting. I'm going to miss him. Sigh... he won't perf. until nov for their new song. AigOo.

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
wow I cnat beleive I missed this thread. Well I hope JJ is feeling better. Micky and Yunho got hurt! didnt even know that. I just found out too that Yunho's little sister is Shin Bi in the drama Wonderful Life with Eugene. so kute.

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
yup i saw it!
they're so hot in it. the vid was awesome!
anyway i uploaded it on the third page if ya didn't see.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I nearly died watching the PV to "My destiny" they are so sexy.

Goodgurl272:

Yunho sister acting? Umm...do you have a picture or can you screencap picture of that drama that you said have her in there with eugene. Are you sure its her? If so i should go watch it. hhehee...

-edit-
Just saw the picture...that's not yunho sister.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
yeah that's not his sister. Yunho sister has crooked teeth like yunho. She really looks like him except a girl. Yunho sister is not pretty like yunho.

Hehehe i'm okay with or without the sub...lolz same thing *shrugs* heheh got use to it to the point you can guess what they are saying.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Does anyone wants to watch "My destiny" I have the HD. Damnit....its so sexy and they don't even show skin. Damnit changmin can move.... sexy sexy... they all can move. Poor Jj.... at least he's still in there. I really like this song. OH yeah and of course the PV too ahahhaa...I sound crazy man.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahaha you beat me but i did upload it so here's another link just incase it expired. I'm lazy to post in the buddy section. I'll do it later

My Destiny PV (HD)