..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
tvxq have two new korean single that's coming out . . . one is entitled "Thousand Year Love Song" which is for an OST [The Legend] and their digital korean single entitled "Yeo Haeng Gi" (Travel Book/Log)

and their "shine" song does indeed sound like "sky"

btw have you guys heard?
SM wants to break tvxq up? the whole deal is re-arising again
sm is now naming superjunior as their most popular band etcetc . . . i'll just let you guys read what i found . . .

REPOST FROM "KOREAN MUSIC LAYOUT"

Okay, this NEWS IS SPREADING ALL OVER S KOREA. I've looked around TVfXQ Forever Forum JUST RECENTLY posted this by: ¶«·½ÉñÆ𳬼¶·ÛË¿ , and many other sites and articles have been saying this too. Plus, SM themself had said this earlier this year: 2007. Everyone know's that SM has that "5 year limit" on all their bands right (HOT, Shinwa being the more famous ones)? the 5 year curse as some can say? Well, DBSK debuted in 2004 as all u know,...2008 is the 5TH YEAR. Everyone must know or have some idea that SM is eyeing this topic right now. It is rumored that SM wants to claim Super Junior as their BEST group, so their not disbanding SuJu. So is it starting to clear a bit???

When u think about it, SM (LSM too i believe is also masterminding this) have done stuff to reduce DBSK:

1. DBSK is has not been in S Korea much anymore. Thus, SM is reducing their popularity and having a good reason to disband DBSK

2. Haven't many people realized that many variety shows these days in S Korea are promoting Super Junior as "the #1" or "the best" Korean boy band now and not saying "ONE OF THE BEST"??? [as a result reducing more of DBSK's popularity] SM DOES KNOW that Cassiopeia has a HUGE power over the music industry. I don't believe SM would just allow all these shows to just promote Super Junior like that without considering what Cassiopeia will do

3. THE MOST IMPORTANT: the BEST TIME to release new albums and songs in Asia AND in ANY PART OF THE WORLD would be always around August or the middle of the year. the reason: ALBUMS GET AWARDS AT THE HUGE AWARDS CEREMONIES/SHOWS that occur in November and December. When an album of an older band, like DBSK, promote some new album in January [the WORST day to promote and to release albums] NO AWARDS and RECOGNITION can be attached to the so not much of an album sale will happen. For "newcomers" January IS the best because the debut at this shows and will catch people's attentions, so debut CD sales in January will not fall but rise. Because SM is selling the 4th DBSK album in JANUARY of 2008, they are hoping that sales will drop as expected and have a better reason to disband DBSK

Why is Super Junior picked to replace DBSK??? What will happen to Super Junior from all this??? First off, SuJu is HERE TO STAY. According to articles and rumors, they ALL say that Super Junior is picked becuase of the CLOSE RELATIONSHIP DBSK has to them. SM is hoping to PREVENT the same events that occured during HOT's disbandment by hoping the close relationship DBSK and SuJu have will convince Cassiopeia members to buy SuJu singles and albums as a way to remember DBSK. As a result, SM will not loose any profit.

SM had taken the FIRST measures by CREATING AN ONLINE SURVEY/POLL. This poll is to see the difference in popularity betweent DBSK and Super Junior. Here is how it works. IF DBSK looses this poll, then next year will be their last year. IF DBSK wins by JUST A LITTLE BIT, then they STILL have to disband. THE ONLY WAY DBSK STAYS is IF they win over Super Junior by DOUBLE or TRIPLE Super Junior's vote count. In other words...DBSK HAS TO WIN BY A LOT FOR US TO TEMPORARILY PROTECT THEM FROM BEING DISBANDED. If Super Junior lost? They will not be disbanded. No rumors or news of that have been found by me on the internet at all and no rumor of SuJu disbanding if they lost is heard by my cousin.

Also, to prevent the excuse of DBSK sale's in their 4th album dropping so they must disband, we have to try and buy thier 4th album, released in January, to prove to SM [and not to mention --- > LSM] that we all love DBSK very much and would LOVE to see them stay longer. As a result, DBSK will have a chance to escape SM's 5 year limit.

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE POLL!!!! VOTE FOR DBSK BY CLICKING ORANGE BUTTON AT THE POLL SITE!!!!
http://jrsearch.naver.com/jrsearch.naver?w...p;x=19&y=14

PLZ LET DBSK STAY LONGER

credit to rainhero18 @ soompi + TVfXQ Forever Forum + mitsikko + TooHon_SF

VOTE FOR TVXQ LET US NOT LET LSM DISBAND THEM!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT SURE IF ITS TRUE BUT ITS ALL OVER KOREA THE NEWS. BUT LETS HOPE ITS NOT TRUE IF IT IS GO VOTE FOR TVXQ FOR THEM TO WIN OVER SUJU... BUT TO ALL SUJU FANS DONT WORRY LSM WONT DISCAND THEM COZ THEY R NOT UYET REACHING 5YRS OF POPULARITY YET SO PLS SUPPRT TVXQ THANK YOU!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ yeah..i heard those songs about a week ago..?...so..Yeo Haeng Gi will be one of the song on the new album?

wow..that breaking up news thing, i haven't seen that news for almost a week already..it's been going on since last month.. many believed for it to be a rumor and that poll thingy is acutally a trap..DBSK has been gaining A LOT of popularities recently and it wouldn't make sense for SM to break them up, then again, their contract is almost over..if that were to happen, I hope that DBSK would pull a Shinhwa....

but that breaking up thing..it's all rumors...

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
^ i was in a bit of a rush earlier so didnt really get to say what i thought out it
but i believe that its a rumor and the reason why its surfacing is because like it mention tvxq contract is coming to an end [soon]
however i doubt sm wants to break them up after all the investment sm have put into them and the fact that ss501 just debuted in japan [getting 5th on the orican (however you spell it) chart and tvxq 1st *wootwoot*] is a threat to sm so you'd think want to keep tvxq together no?
not only that tvxq have a large international fanbase and if sm really want to make it big in the chinese music industry tvxq is one of the leading korean band over there already
my guess is its a rumor, doubt sm wants to disband them after all the doughs rolling they've been rolling in so yeah that was interesting to read and is true up to some point

about the song "Yeo Haeng Gi" i'm not sure if it's going to be in their new album but i didnt hear that it might be one of the song in their "dating on earth" drama again not 100% postive about that [but if it's true it'll means that the drama is set to be release soon?]

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah..if LSM wants to break up DBSK, then another 'H.O.T. riot' definitely will happen, like you said..DBSK's Korean fanbase is HUGE...

oh..and old news, but I just got it..

Junsu said, When my mom was pregnant, she had a dream. She was standing in the field, and a farmer pass by and he gave her a peach and grapes. So she knew that it was going to be a twin. But because of the peach, she thought that it was going to be one boy and one girl, but it turns out that she got two boys..

MC: so, are you the grape or the peach?

(at this point, my thoughts are like, he's definitely the peach..hehe..)

Junsu didn't answer, but instead he giggled..

(my thoughts, oh..he knows he's the peach..)

Jaejoong: by looking at his butt, you can tell he's the peach

I love DBSK!

oh! and recently! there's a picture of Yunho NOT wearing his cartier ring..also known as 'couple ring'...!!! he never takes it off!! I wonder if Jaejoong ever took his off...

but yeah...haha..I'm just bored and stating random 'new' stuff that I just found out about them..

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Oh No! I've heard this rumor on and off again and again and now it's resurfacing. I know that they have to disband sometime, but not this soon when they're at the peak of their career! Whether it's rumor or not, I hope that they find some way to stay together for we love them too much as I'm sure many fans seeing this "NEWS" will be either heartbroken or angry at LSM.

I don't believe that SM is really that dense to disband them since they are some of the top artists who make more money than any other artists for SM.
I'm definitely getting their album when it comes out to support them as I have always done!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah..LSM is a cruel and smart man..he wouldn't let them go...

and if DBSK were to disband, there will sure be a riot like what had happen during H.O.T. days..

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
i just read an article in cyxion that junsu's in brazil with boa shooting a cf for samsung!
also read that tvxq will be in france to shoot a cf . . . not sure what it is xD
not sure if junsu is gonna be there with them awww . . .
but junsu and boa =]
that's gonna be on interesting cf ^^
boa did a great cf with donghae now i cant wait for boa and junsu!

*at this point [me being a junsu fan] i should be cursing boa and damning her for her luck . . . but lol it's gonna be interesting ^^*

wish i was in brazil right now ><

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah..Junsu was in Brazil shooting a CF with Boa..during the time of their manager's wedding..and the other four are currently in France..basically just walking around and sight seeing..there's no news of Junsu in France yet...

many fans saw DBSK in France..and DBSK really tease them around making the fans run everywhere and laughing about it..haha..sounds like they're having fun while Junsu is working..

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
^ yeah kinda suck . . . kinda not . . . works both ways lol

but yeah wish i was either in brazil junsu stalking or france tvxq stalking . . . anywhere but here >< anywhere but school x___X

anyway . . . you guys heard about the tvxq limited edition solo songs [ringtones or something like that]?
i think it should be interesting ^^

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I have a question about DBSK and CJSH....Is CJSH suppose to be the female group of DBSK? I've read it somewhere that they're suppose to be like that, but there's no confirmation or anything for it.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I have a question about DBSK and CJSH....Is CJSH suppose to be the female group of DBSK? I've read it somewhere that they're suppose to be like that, but there's no confirmation or anything for it.
I've heard about that too..but I'm not sure whether it's official or not..DBSK is also known as 'Rising Gods of The East' ..while CJSH is sometimes called 'Rising Angels'..... *shrug* I have no idea...

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
well from what i've heard SM debuted CJSH as an Acappella band like DBSK, so yup
but its nothing new SM debuts a lot of their new artists/bands as the version of another which is kinda stupid
for example Zhang LiYin is the chinese BoA, SNSD is the female version of SuJu etcetcetc
but back to the question . . . yes, CJSH is suppose to be the female group/version of DBSK [which its just stupid]

anyway have you guys heard . . .

MICKY YOOCHUN HAS A GIRLFRIEND!
From trax bar

Local No.1 Idol group Acappella boy band DBSK has always been very popular among teenagers since they debuted. Earlier after they debuted, group member of dbsk, Micky Yoochun was rumoured to be dating with one of the dancers, which caused a lot of attention from all local media. DBSK's management company, SM, did publish an explanation on their official website thereafter. However, recentedly, on 23rd August, 9 pm, fans spotted Micky Yoochun with a Chinese girl in a newly-opened accessories shop at Jiangnan (Seoul).

Reporter : So, can you describe in detail how you met Micky Yoochun & the girl?

Fan (F) : Sure. It was coincidental, because that accessories shop was newly-opened so it was having a promotional sale and it was opened for 24hrs for 3days.I walked in & passed by this pair, though they didn't talk but they looked very close. Both of them wore caps and cos of the lightings in the shop, I could see the guys side profile very clearly, he really looked like micky,I thought I probably mistaken the guy for micky or he was just a guy that looked like micky, until ,that guy bend down to help the girl pick up her stuff that dropped on the floor, I was sure it was him. I was shocked.

R: Why are you so sure that guy was micky?

F: his earrings.Micky's right ear has 1 earring. We DBSK Micky fan club went to the Pusan signing session last Nov.That day, our club leader gave micky a pair of earrings with the alphabets M with our logo M.Y.

R: then how do you know the girl is Chinese?

F: We guessed that the girl must be staying somewhere near this area so the next day at about 2:30, ( She was very angry bout it so she brought a bento there to spill on her on purpose. But the girl didn't blame her instead helped her picked it up) then I realised her cap had a M printed on it. After apologising & saying a few words, it was obvious she didn't understand Korean. After that with very fluent English, she told me she was from China, this yr she is 17 & she has come to Korea to look around. I pretended to point at her cap M? MICKY? I could feel she was abit jittery, after that , I think her sister drove a car at the roadside & she got on it.

R: Do you mind if I ask how does the girl look like?

F: bout 165-168 cm tall, very pretty with white complexion, a very typical Chinese beauty look, sharp oval shaped face,hazel&black coloured long straight hair.

R: Overall, she's a kind girl, right?

F: I can't comment on that but I felt that way.

Below is a recorded conversation with a SM employee, Mr Kim, who just left SM not long ago.

"Micky is a very nice child, everyone around him knows that. In order to not cause disturbance to the Chinese girl & even the exposed pictures of him & his ex-gf (dancer), he did not say a word bout it, and make everyone think she is his dating partner. Mr Kim & their manager LHZ berated him for that but he still protected the girl very well. He once told me When I m with nuna, I thought I liked her, but when this girl appeared, I know how does it feel to like someone for real. & so he felt really happy. He was willing to endure anything greater for her, even if it's scolding or beating. I feel that everyone should understand micky & stop guessing. And what micky was right, that girl is worth loving. I believe he do have the freedom to love, isn't it?"

--------------------------------------

Credits fully if taking out~

Credit: trax bar + konkonbubu@soompi + baBYunHo@CSSPF+fennieer@FTI_SG + capri-shiqi@CassiopeiaSG + TooHon_SF
if this news is true then i am truelly happy for micky cuz like mr. kim says, "he do have the freedom to love" doesn't he?
anyway since it is kind of hard for anyone from sm to have a relationship it could just be another rumor
but if its not i hope all the micky fans are happy for him and dont cause much fuss ^^
poor junsu though . . . he'll have to share micky now if this article is true lol
but whatever =]
however it is kinda interesting that she's chinese xD
since tvxq dont do much chinese activities . . . o_O

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I'm sure that this "news" will be breaking many fans' heart, but I wish Mickey all the best! He has worked hard along with all the other members and they deserve to be happy with the person that they love.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
the news is not true...the interview thingy is fake..and there was a pic posted up, but that pic was from DBSK's drama movie thingy..

so..Micky does not have a girlfriend..

yay yoosu!!!

(whether DBSK have girlfriends or not, I'm happy either way)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
btw!!

Some 33,000 tickets to the encore concert of the boy band TVXQ have been sold out.

The band's agency, SM Entertainment, said the website selling tickets to TVXQ's concert slated for October crashed just two seconds after launching ticket sales, as some 300,000 fans rushed to book tickets, and that all 33,000 tickets were sold out after the site's server was restored.

The band will give encore concerts in Seoul on Oct. 26, 27 and 28 at the Olympic Stadium.

Upon hearing the news that the concert had been sold out, TVXQ members thanked their fans and pledged to stage an enchanting performance.

The repertoire will include TVXQ's two songs that were released in Japan and songs from the band's third album, which was released in Korea.

SOURCE: KBS GLOBAL & CrazyYochy@Soompi

rukmos

sarNie Adult
All I can say for their sold-out performances is WOW! I know that they're pretty popular and all, but sold out in minutes, it's amazing. I want to go to one of their concert! It's not so much to ask and it's driving me nuts!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
thats interesting if the news was fake [thanks for the clear up then] and if the girl is from the drama then she must be korean . . . no? o_O
well i thought the interview looked a bit fishy but whatever, gf or none we still love TVXQ ^^

wow i'm amaze at how fast their tickets were sold . . . well you cant really say sold . . . more like . . . book! i wish i was there *sigh* lucky lucky korean fans ><
hope the encore will be amaze *sits and wait until the dvd come out* hopefully there will be an encore part like in their japanese concert dvd last year xD
thanks for the news!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Just wanted to say that SM/Avex is going CRAZY just promoting the boys..have anyone seen their recent releases? Photobooks..DVDs..CDs..Posters..Magazines..have anyone seen the prices?

aish..DBSK fangirls are going poor...

DBSK Fighting~!

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing that clip...yep hero and yunho just did this photo shoot together and they are so cute.
hero have like the most dorkest smile and i love yunho smile its so beautiful and it makes yunho so handsome and cute