..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Have you guys listened to their new song for the new SM Town 2007 winter album? The song is called "EVERGREEN" and Changmin wrote the song as Yoochun composed it. The song is really good and the meaning has a very "Changminnie" style touch to it.

I'll be back to share the album/song with you all....

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
havent been around here for ages

yup heard that song =]
its a really heart warming song one of their best smtown songs up to date =]
although i was kind of disappointed that "traveling" and "travel log" was the same song -_____-
but i'm glad that winter 2007 was better then summer 2007 [i couldnt even listen to summer 2007 ><]

about the remix album . . . i think its a total rip off -______-
seriously its just one long contiune track that cost you 22+ dollars [from yesasia] ><
you cant really call it a remix track because there isnt any kind of remix in any songs beside the transtion from one song to the other [sorry about my typos i'm rushing almost time for class to start ><]

forever love is a pretty good single <3

TVXQ 'O' Concert is out at yesasia with the poster tube/folded

oki . . . gotta bounce . . . i think their pairs photobook or whatever it is costs an arm and leg $_________$

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Love Evergreen when I first listened to it !
Micky and Changmin did a really good job I never expected them to compose and do the lyrics lol

Btw this weekend the boys will be in Bangkok for their concerts T____________________T !!!!
Some of my friends are going >.< !!
I wish I can go...

love_dbsk

sarNie Egg
i love dbsk they are the hotties korean band i ever knoe....they are the on my top 20...they are so good at singing....my favorite song is holding back the tears....i like there other songs too...i reallie like there movie vacation...yunho is so hot in that movie...dangerous love is reallie funnie....love them

rukmos

sarNie Adult
DBSK's new 16th single preview is out. It's called: Purple Line.....I really like the song and they sound amazing...it makes me think of naughty things about our handsome GOD!

preview:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4RnlTrWl4PQ

As we all know, SuJu has a new show call "Experiment Human Body" and our Hot GODS from the EAST are going to be guests on the show. I"m really excited about this episode since I love the chemistry between SuJu and DBSK...Can't wait to see more of Xiah and Eunhyuk***their bickering is very amusing***
Here's the link to see pictures and more info on the episode:

http://imop.wordpress.com/

untinnu

sarNie Adult
whoa..haven't been here for a while..

I came with great news!

taken from roselit @dbsgLJ

TVXQ was elected as the President of the Republic of Korean Music

Famous group TVXQ was elected as the President of the Republic of Korean Music.

This virtual presidential election started from October 23 until December 11 and was organized by the cable channel MTV.

Among thirty candidates, TVXQ monopolized the election and recorded 43.9% of votes whereas the second and third placers were Jang Woo Hyuk and BIG BANG, respectively. Because of this win, MTV and Boombox (http://www.mtv.co.kr) declared December 23 as TVXQ Day and will air special programs about the group.

Source: KBS World
credit :jOLyN @ csspf + TVXQ-INTER + capri-shiqi@CassiopeiaSG & Soompi

~

congrats to the DongBang boys! uh..Men!!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I'm so happy and excited about their new "Positions as President" A day named after them, how cool is that? I wish them more good fortune in the up coming years. No more accidents and only more winnings!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
some TVXQ + TVXQ related music that i've uploaded . . .

[K|O] Air City OST [MF] | [SB]
feature: TVXQ/DBSG/THSK + TSZX/CSJH The Grace + KyuHyun of Super Junior + HyunJin + KangTa
[K|S] AnyCall - AnyBand (Xiah,BoA,Tablo,Bora) [MF]
[K|O] Goong S OST [MF]
feature: TVXQ/DBSG/THSK + etc
[J|S] Koda Kumi - LAST ANGEL (feat. THSK) [MF]
[J|S] TSZX/CSJH The Grace - Piranha [MF]
[J|A] TSZX/CSJH The Grace - Graceful 4 [MF]
[K|S] TVXQ/DBSG/THSK - The Way U Are [MF]
[E|S] TVXQ/DBSG/THSK - Hug International [MF]
[J|S] TVXQ/DBSG/THSK - Somebody to Love [MF]
[K|S] TVXQ/DBSG/THSK - Christmas Gift from DBSG [MF]
[K|O] TVXQ/DBSG/THSK - Vacation OST [MF]
[K|A] TVXQ/DBSG/THSK - Vol 3 - 'O' - Jung.Ban.Hub [MF]
[J|A] TVXQ/DBSG/THSK - Vol 2 - Five in the Black [MU]
[J|A] TVXQ/DBSG/THSK - The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' DISC 1 [MF]
[J|A] TVXQ/DBSG/THSK - The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' DISC 2 [MF]
[J|S] TVXQ/DBSG/THSK - Lovin' You [MF]
[J|S] TVXQ/DBSG/THSK - Shine/Ride On [MF]
[J|S] TVXQ/DBSG/THSK - Summer Dreams [MF]
[J|S] TVXQ/DBSG/THSK - Premium Live! [MF]
[J|S] TVXQ/DBSG/THSK - Forever Love [MF]
FOR MORE MUSIC KPOP/JPOP/CPOP etc that i've uploaded CHECK >>HERE<<

rukmos

sarNie Adult
haven't been here for a while and wanted to share some things with you all...

these are some song previews for their upcoming album:

Rainbow: it's a simple r/b song, but it's very soothing and good

http://www.mediafire.com/?eo1sttmczxo

Purple Line: This is one sexy song and the PV was hot, I think that it's one of their sexier PV!

http://www.mediafire.com/?7hbg12ef29n

Forever Love Aca: With or w/out instruments, this song is still very touching. I personally think that it's more emotional w/out the instruments.

http://www.mediafire.com/?epi9emfzdzo

untinnu

sarNie Adult
DBSK in E.H.B. has been subbed!! well, the first eppie with them anyways..it's episode 9!!! then eppie 10, it should show DBSK eating the 3 hottest peppers in the world!! also, don't forget to check out the first 8 eppies!! it's with SuJu!! VERY funny..you see them eat hot peppers..you see them cry..playing pranks..you see them laugh..pulling down each others' shorts..it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!! i REALLY recommend it!!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
DBSK's "Purple Line" single is awesome!! BUT! it now DROPPED to ranking in the 11th spot on the Oricon chart!!! they're not even top 10! and Avex(their Japan[ese] management company) haven't even released the PV yet!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
they're having a Korean version of "Purple Line"!!!

btw..the SoulMate couple also have a song in the album that they both composed, but the lyrics was by Yoochun..it's <3!!!! Junsu also claim that it was his work also because he submits it to the staff (^-^ he's too cute!), and it was approved and now, it's on the album!!!