..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hhahhah dude listen to yourself....out own taste? then what give you the right to say the guys i admire are weird ? answer that!

beside this is dbsk..not who you think is hot! get in the righ topic freak!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^haha, I know it looks like Junsu is feeling Jaejoong's chest :lol: They're hot in that picture though :D

Where is TVXQ? Are they still in Japan at the moment? I feel like I haven't been getting enough of them lately...

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahahh i havent really follow up much either..but im sure they are still since Jae got that DUI i got busy afterward..i think they still are i mean nothing major i think

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
OMGOMGOMG have u guys heard tvxq wrld cup song!!
itz extremely gooooooooooooooooood!!
doesn't sound like none of their usual music at all
there is gonna b a single for it
yup sm is gitting money outta our guys *sigh*
aniwai...song is call "Fighting Spirit of the East"
tatz like the new wrld cup song or sumthing not to sure
but it ROX!!

they have also just released their 7th japanese single "begin"
the vid is out alreadi...tho the single itself will be release in june 7!

in other news....
TVXQ fans r declining while ss501 r gainning more fans in korea
which dun realli matter to me cuz tvxq will always b in my heart
TVXQ FIGHTING!!
b/s it was a poll tat came up w/ this result and ppl can change their mind w/ the snap of their finger
and other then tat tvxq has fan all over the global
even tho their japanese debut didn't too good XD

also at the moment yesasia r selling git this
TVXQ Pendants!!
check em out @ YESASIA.COM
prices ranges from USD $30 - USD $100
*wowie tat cost a lot darnit y do i have to b so broke >"<!!*

and lastly...
where on earth have i been!! GRRR!!

sisii

OMGG I love love LOVE there new jap single Begin!!!! AHHHHHHHH it's freaking good and awesome. They all look handsome and drop-dead-sexy in the video X_x !! And they each have a love interest. AHHHHH!!! :w000t: :w000t: Geezzz I've never been this excited before LOLL ok I'm watching the video again for the 8th time haha

Here's the link from youtube gals (and boys if you're there) :p
Begin PV - TVXQ

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
LOL wowie u're excited there lol
well wahz not to b excited about tvxq rite LOL XD

Keomany

Music.heal.All
omg i soo love that song....i love it jae look flaming hott...

and their pendant thing are cute but i wouldnt wear it..i still need to listen to the world cup song

sisii

goshh I'm in love with that song :wub: It's soo beautiful and the video is also beautiful *sigh* Did I say I love the song? lol :p

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Changmin is so adorable...but like little brother cute to me :D He's such a funny guy from watching their banjuns. I wish he would go on gameshows like Love Letter or X-Man :D Along with Jaejoong too.

sisii

^ yup Changmin is really adorable. He seem like he's the quiet one in the group but after watching their banjuns he's too funny! In the episode where they talk about their past girlfriend, that scene where the doctor told the parents and to Changmin that his girlfriend only has 2 month to live, his reaction was soo funny. You can see that he was overacting the scene when it was suppose to be soft and sad LOL

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah yea i agree when i first saw chang i didnt think he was hott hott like that..but more like a cute person

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^whoa! thanks for sharing all those TVXQ media :D

I miss them...I wish they would come back onto those gameshows ^_^

Keomany

Music.heal.All
thank you soo much hunnie..sin you are the best..what would this thread be without you my love...you are too kool

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
^ i think this thread would b the same w/o me LOL
b/s itz not like i check in often these days animore XD
stupid skool GRR!

aniwai...letz check up w/ our tvxq news shall we not :p

first up....keheh since we were talking abut min a lilo while ago he's gonna start up our news todai :p

Popular group DBSK's Choikang Changmin is going to be couple with Go Ara.

ChoiKang Changmin is going to act in the MBC Drama 'Snow Flower' with Go Ara which is planned to air next year in January-Febuary. Both Choikang Changmin & Go Ara are in SM Entertainment. Choikang Changmin & Go Ara are known to be best friends.

Even with Kim HeeAe's casting 'Snow Flower' still hasn't finalized its casting. They are planning to go to Saporo, Japan and other locations in November to film this drama.

"Snow Flower"'s producer Samhwa Production Representative Shin HyunTaek said "Filming will start in November. Choi Kang Changmin will appear as Go Ara's boyfriend."

Representative Shin said "'Snow Folower' is the center of attention in asia. We are planning to film most of the drama in Japan."

'Snow Flower' is created from Kim SooHyun's novel which is about a writer & mom (Kim HeeAe) and her only daughter (Go Ara). The mom doesn't have much time to live and the drama draws the story of love and hardships. Originally Lee Hyori was casted in 2004 but due to problems it was canceled.

Besides Choikang Changmin and Go Ara, a popular Japan actor will also appear.

DBSK Choikang Changmin casted as Male lead in MBC 'Snow Flower'

Popular group Choikang Changmin is trying out acting.

Choikang Changmin is going to act as a couple with Go Ara in MBC Drama 'Snow Flower' which is planned to air in January~Febuary. ChoiKang Changmin has acted before in SBS 'I Love Sunday' 'Banjun Theater.'

But this is his first time acting in a miniseries as the male lead.

Even with Kim HeeAe's casting 'Snow Flower' still hasn't finalized its casting. They are planning to go to Saporo, Japan and other locations in November to film this drama.

"Snow Flower"'s producer Samhwa Production Representative Shin HyunTaek said "Filming will start in November. Choi Kang Changmin will appear as Go Ara's boyfriend."

Choikang Changmin and Go Ara are both in SM Entertainment.

Representative Shin said "'Snow Flower' is the center of attention in asia. We are planning to film most of the drama in Japan."

'Snow Flower' is created from Kim SooHyun's novel which is about a writer & mom (Kim HeeAe) and her only daughter (Go Ara). The mom doesn't have much time to live and the drama draws the story of love and hardships. Originally Lee Hyori was casted in 2004 but due to problems it was canceled.

Besides Choikang Changmin and Go Ara, a popular Japan actor will also appear.

DBSK's company SM Entertainment said "We are currently discussing this matter and have not signed the contract yet."

Trans. Credits: Sanbi
Source: Newsen
Credits: BZ + TVfXQ Forever + H.O.T.-n-DBSK

secondly...letz git sum meke in the house :p
meke u're so fine u blow my mind hey meke! lol just felt like saying tat lol XD

Micky YooChun "I'm starting acting first."
Trying out drama first out of the members

Popular Idol Group DBSK's Micky Yoochun is trying out a drama.
Micky Yoochun was casted in MBC '100% Life' which is supposed to be a 16 episode drama airing in September.

'100% Life' is about 4 brothers and their life. It has a comic touch to it and Micky Yoochun was casted as the youngest out of the 4 brothers whose dream is to become a star. He has a hard time because of his pure nature but because of his brother's strong support, he becomes a successful star.

'100% Life' producers said "We have found that Micky had talent & skill in acting from SBS 'Banjun Drama.' His big and clear eyes & appearance fit with the role so we decided to cast him. After the review of the conditions for filming we have the contract to look forward too."

'100% Life' producers showed their every consideration to cast Micky Yoochun. Due to DBSK's Japan Tour Concert & DBSK Activities they have decided not to spend more than 2-3 days per week filming the drama. They have decided to help with Micky's activities as DBSK.

Trans. Credits: Sanbi
Credits: DNBN + TVfXQ Forever + H.O.T.-n-DBSK

boy is it just me or is my computer gonna die this yr and next due to meke and min LOL XD

next up...

T-MONEY PRICE CUT
wah is t-money...LMAO it's cellphone member card XD
yup they're cutting the price...srry no trans on this LOL
aniwai...grr man i ever broke
SM STOP SHAKEN U'RE MONEY MAKER RAWR!!

credit: ilikepop + H.O.T.-n-DBSK

next...BANG DIE LSM!! >"<

Lee SooMan "Going to Pick DBSK Chinese Member Soon."

Lee SooMan, SM's Producer/Representative announced the direction of DBSK's activities.

On May 30th at 5pm at SM Entertainment's Office Lee SooMan held a meeting with 45 students from Harvard Business School. Lee SooMan said "They couldn't be here today because of their busy schedule. DBSK is a very scary group. In order for DBSK to debut in acting, we have created a movie and a drama for them."

Lee SooMan also said "DBSK and H.O.T are the only singers in our country that can bring in 40,000 fans at once. We are planning to pick one chinese member for DBSK very soon. DBSK is currently doing activities in Japan but in the future their stage for activities will increase to the entire area of Asia."

This meeting was created by the request of Harvard Business School Students. The main topic was 'Hallyu' and Lee SooMan also talked about the direction of each singer's activities. He did not forget humor and created a fun environment.

Source: OSEN

grrrr....>"< me dun like this idea...*sigh* life rotz

Lee SooMan "H.O.T & DBSK are the only groups that can create 40,000 fans at once."

SM Entertainment's Representative Lee SooMan bragged about H.O.T and DBSK's power at the meeting with 45 Harvard Business School Students. The main topic was 'Hallyu.'

On May 30th at SM Entertainment's Office Lee SooMan said "DBSK and H.O.T are the only singers in our country that can bring in 40,000 fans at once."

"H.O.T was the first group to enter into the Asian Market in SM Entertainment. The word 'HALLYU' first originated from H.O.T in China during the year of 2000."

"Former member of H.O.T, Kangta started a Asia Project 'Kangta&Vaness' with Taiwan's Popular group F4 member Vaness."

Regarding 13 member group Super Junior "They are a group that gained popularity as soon as they debuted. HanKyung, who has attended this meeting today, is chinese but he trained for 4 years and is good at Korean now. He will become a Asia Star soon."

By the request of the Students, HanKyung showed them powerful dance moves.

Lee SooMan said "In the past the center of the markets were Europe or USA. But now it is starting to move to Asia. When the market grows there will be new stars. I'm confident in the potential of the Asian Market. I am going to work hard toward the development of the Asian Market."

Source: JoyNews24
PLEASE IF U PLAN ON TAKING THIS OUT PLZ CREDITS PROPERLY!!

and tatz all the tvxq news we have for today ^___^

*KILLS LSM RAWR JUST B/C HE THOUGHT TAT HE SUCCESSFUL ADDED A 13TH MEMBER TO SUJU HE THINK HE CAN DO THE SAME TO TVXQ KICK HIS @$$*

Keomany

Music.heal.All
wow a lot of good news and some not quit lol but its all good..i guess we have to wait to see what happen next right..i dont want to get all twisted up and it might not be soo bad