..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Changmin and Yoochun! In dramas! :w000t: If they do decide to take on acting, I hope they picked a good series to be in. Even with hot guys in them, if the story isn't good, it would be a huge disappointment.

So...a Chinese member in TVXQ? Wae? Wae? WAE?! I think they should just leave the five of them alone. With SuJu, adding the 13th member wasn't really a big deal to me because they've only been around for a year. However, with TVXQ...why now? If they were going to do that, they should've done that a LONG time ago.

sisii

^ I totally agree! They look soo cute together. Congrats to Changmin and Micky too :)

LSM can't add a new member to DBSG! It's a crime!!! Sure they have 40,000 fans but I'm sure there will be 40,000 fans hating the idea of having a fifth member in the group.

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
^ i think u meant sixth and yesh they would
and yes i also agree that if he had wanted to add a new member he should have done it b4
itz like wah 2 yrs now...2 albums alreadi
and now he wants to add a new member
nahuh not gonna wrk
i'm sure he's gonna have mani threats

i guess the reason y he didn't add a new member was b/c rite when they came out they were a big success and he was makin BIG money outta em
but now tat they've died down sum wah he wants more GREENS so he wants to add a new member to c if he could dig out more BLINGBLINGS

I'm confident in the potential of the Asian Market. I am going to work hard toward the development of the Asian Market.
pft more like in ur pocket! >"<

more news on our oppas!!

DBSK! Ranks Second on Taiwanese Music Chart

Male group, “Dong Bang Shin Ki”, has entered the top ranking on the Taiwanese Music Weekly Chart, and this illustrates their degree of popularity in Taiwan.

In April this year, “Dong Bang Shin Ki” has released their 5th single in Japan, which is called "Heart, Mind and Soul”. The single has been ranked second on the Taiwanese HIT FM – "Hito Ranking List” (which is a chart that ranks many other Asian songs besides Chinese).

Even on first day when "Heart, Mind and Soul” was released, the single successfully entered "Top 10 Oricon Chart” (and etc), which proves the of their popularity.

"Hito Ranking List” takes into account 50% of the album sales of a particular artist in the whole of Taiwan as well as another 50% of the number of broadcasted songs sung by the artist, well before they decide the ranking. The ranking also contributes to the annual "2006 HITO Popular Song Award” whereby the total weekly rankings of each artist from each music genre are combined to choose the winner. The singer or group will be fairly selected as the awarded winners, and they will be invited to attend the Award Ceremony. Moreover, they will gain the support from many music fans based in Taiwan.

credits: db_SGfans + TVfXQ Forever + HOT&DBSK

Keomany

Music.heal.All
wow the boys are soo busy these day..hope they are taking care of themself too...they sure love the fan and all and cant wait to see the movie or whatever they are doing lol

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
^ LOL me either!!
goshie i can't sit still these days LOL
can't wait can't wait >"<
but as to adding a new member...i can wait longer yupyup

sisii

^ haha i guess we all can wait a little longer. What is up with SM lately with adding new members?? Did anyone saw the new guy in SuJu.

btw does anyone know what's going on with Hero and his alcohol incident?

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
^errr i think tatz over w/ now cuz he's performing w/ the guys again now so lol XD

goshie u guys heard tat junsu oppa is gonna do a duet w/ this chinese boa tat going to be dueting soon in china by sm!
oki tat was confusing...i'll just go find the news LOL brb

[edit]

'Chinese BoA' Jang Riin (장리인) doing a duet song with Xiah Junsu

'Chinese BoA' Jang Riin's debut is going to be a duet song with DBSK's Xiah Junsu.

Lee SooMan announced this at the meeting which was held at JW Marriott Hotel's Grand Ballroom in the afternoon of June 2nd.

Jang Riin is from China and 16 this year. She was selected at the SM Audition in China. She has been training for 3 years in Korea to debut as a singer. She is planning to debut in July.

Lee SooMan says "After doing a duet song with Xiah Junsu, Jang Riin is going to start her solo activities."

"Jang Riin is going to release a Chinese album in China and its going to be produced by SM Entertainment. The lyrics will be in Chinese but it will have a Korean feel to it. I am planning to make the Chinese more closer to our music."

This is from another article regarding the duet of Jang Riin and Xiah
Lee SooMan also says they are going to make Jang Riin one of the top Asia Star and the 3rd generation of the HALLYU.

Credits: BZ + TVfXQ Forever + H.O.T.-n-DBSK

sisii

wow SM's new creation lol They pick their artist so easily. I might as well take my chance when I go there hehe Who knows??;) B)

She's cute though. I can't wait to hear her duet with Junsu^^ Thanks for the news azn freak

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Junsu in a duet! I can't wait to hear it!

I hate how they label these new artists as the new "chinese Boa" or like how some people refer to TVXQ as the new "H.O.T" though it may be true...but still it's like...just let them be their own thing.

Thanks for sharing, azn_freak! Besides soompi, this is like the only other place that I hear news about them. I use to go to Incom but I wasn't that active there so I guess they closed my account or something since I can't log in anymore...or maybe I forgot my password...??? Anyways, thanks again!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
^ LOL i luv tat single too keheh

o help lol np guys ^______^
and i agree i realli dun like the label
the "tvxq" gurl band = CHSJ <sumthingliketatlol>
the gurl "bi" = IVY
the guy "boa" = SE7EN
the gurl "suju" = I-13
yeah realli....gotta drop those label
i would hate to git label like tat myself >"<
feel so srry for the artist
but then again...tatz how they git attention *sigh*

sisii

*DBSK Updates*

1) The boys are going to Germany to watch Korea against France today! And they are performing during the halftime :w000t: Dae Han Min Gok Hwaiting!!!!

2) The guys went to Thailand's Channel V music video award on friday 16th. They received popular international video for Rising Sun and popular Asian artist. Congrats to them!! *Off topic* i wonder if JaM got to see them lol

Forgot where i got the news from but I'm happy for that they will be there to give support for their country! And that they won the award. They all looked good that night especially Yuhno :wub:

sisii

They all look hot and charming that night. *sigh* Yuhno :wub:

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
me no c em perf during half time and i watched most of the game...or rite after hendry scored first goal for frances aniwai..=/
errrr...stupid ABC didnt air it i bet GRRR RAWR
man i dun think sunday game was corea best game *sigh*
tat was a close call tat france didn't claim tat 2nd goal no goal ball or corea would have been doom!!

aniwai...new stuffies for ya

uploaded on 2006.06.20

SM TOWN - Red Sun.mp3 [zshare ; 5.75MB]

TVXQ - Oasis.mp3 [zshare ; 5.51MB]

credit: HOT&DBSK

sisii

^ I know! ABC didn't work at all for me but thanks god I had international satellite. I spotted them for a few seconds and then I saw JaeJoong for a good 15 sec. He was soo cute! He and Changmin had the korean flag painted on their cheeks hehe^^

Thanks for the song :)

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah im soo behind on dbsk i havent seen any new performance of them...Sin you are suppose to help me..jp hon thanks for the links