..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

nj_babu

sarNie Hatchling
i heard that they are going to thailand for the concert or sth liek that...do you know when is it. Call someone tell me plz

sisii

Yup DSBK are going to start their first Asian tour next month. I still haven't got any info about their Thailand concert but i know that their Malaysia concert is next week, on the 7th. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
man that exciting for them bad luck for me..why cant they do United State tour lol...i know why just felt like asking

sisii

^ lol Keo, you're not the only who's wondering about that haha I'm worst, I live in Canada. Now who will ever think of coming here -_-

Keomany

Music.heal.All
i feel you..im soo sad and jealous hearing all this dbsk is coming here...wish they cross here..cuz we love them just as much

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I did see TVXQ when I was in Thailand!!!!!! ....only on TV though...lol I wanted to go see them at that one award show but then I didn't know how to get in or even when it was. I tried to find out but then not much luck. Anyways, I was barely in Bangkok so it was ok...I saw clips of them accepting the award and performing "The Way You Are" on this entertainment recap show thing. ^^ Ohwells...maybe I'll get to meet them some other time...I did see Paula Taylor at the mall though...haha the only celeb I met over there..

sisii

omo you saw Paula Taylor? Wahh was she pretty in real life? hehe I really like Paula. She's soo cute lol

Wasn't the award held in Siam Paragon? Most of the award shows are held there.

Anyone saw Red Sun mv? Although the background was corny and fake, it was cool. The boys looked hot, especially Yuhno when he was fanning his shirt :p and Micky giving Junsu a piggyback ride at the end awwww It was precious hehe

[EDIT]

The boys have a new TV drama called VACATION!!! :w000t:

I'll post more info later...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Their Red Sun MV was too...fake? It was all digital effects which is good but when you have too much...it's just too much. Everyone looked really good in it though..hahha, I'm liking Yunho's new hairstyle...though I do miss his spikey hair...but this new style makes him look a lot more mature. Yoochun's shaggy hair...eh, I'm not too much for it.. Jaejoong...omg...seriously...I swear, he just gets better looking as each day passes. :wub:

As for their new TV drama...it seems really similar to their Banjuns. I read the summary of each person's story at soompi and...I don't know...the storyline just doesn't seem that interesting...but hey it's TVXQ so I'm willing to watch it for them. It looks like Junsu is paired up with Heebon again...maybe those two got something going on..hahaha...jk who knows? :lol:

sisii

Heebon is freaky looking lol I mean, she acted crazy in two of DBSK's banjuns that's probably why I think she's weird. But she was cute though in LL yesterday. Although I wish Bomi played her part instead. She looked more decent.

In this drama, Yuhno have the same hair style like Shiwon in Spring Waltz loll I can't wait to watch this. Jaejoong and Micky's stories looks interesting though. Jaejoong having a twin, Micky reliving his childhood memories...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Haha, I know..Yunho seems to be trying out a lot of different hairstyles lately..he must be sick of his spikey hair..lol. I think Bomi is prettier than Heebon, but then Heebon has more of a "cute" look.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
I havent seen their Sun Mv...still got to check them out..i didnt know about the vacation drama yet but others...

JaM you saw Paula..omg i love that girl soo is soo cute..i loved her when she did sex phone with Beam..you are too lucky

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
behindbehind me so behind >"<
well u guys seem the VACATION making n preview
WOOT JAE IS SPORTIN SUM DETROIT lol XD
can't wait for this drama...
hey isn't this the hiphop drama ppl were talking about sumtime ago changed to vacation instead?

sisii

^ yea..I'm confused too..I remember seeing a clip somewhere. Jaejoong was doing a fighting scene and it said that it was for hiphop drama but when I watch the preview of Vacation, it look like the same fighting scene of Jaejoong againts the gangster 0_o

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah Yea i say that too...either way i dont care what the drama is call i just want to see my jae in a movie...awww jae more lovely then before

takkie

sarNie Egg
hello to all, i havent been in here in yrs :sweat: but thats not the of important wat its that i woke up this more well abt an hour ago and went to check dbsk on youtube and theres a clip of u-know getting piggie-back by someone in an airport and from reading the comment they say that he's very sick my heart just drop U-Know sick and there was another clip at the same airport of max and micky and i see crutches and im thinkin' who's is it, Jaejoong cant be he's walking fine now so who's is it? Uknow's maybe? and i've tried to check out soompi but cant login therefore my reason for postin this is to ask if any of u guys have any news abt this?? plz help a fellow DBSK fan out...i'll post any news on this if i get to find it 1st...thanx so much in advance, gtg buys some bread now :wacko:

oh and heres the link to the clips
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=badstar

-edit-
im back with update on wat happened to Uknow, credit to soompi but idk if i can post it here so i didnt copy the post but in a nut-shell, Uknow its very sick and his ligament are torn (there’s pix of his legs/ankles in bandages *sniff* *tears* sry that i cant share it with u guys i dont have the permission, its on soompi's TVXQ thread if anyone has an acct there) so he cant walk/it hurts to walk, he wasn’t well be4 the Malaysia Concert (but he still perform *tears*) and after that it got worse and there was a mention abt him falling due to fans pushing that’s why his leg worsen and now (I think) there's mention of them going to Japan, oh also JunSu is very sick *tears* he was sick for a while so adding the Concert performance, recording 3 songs (i believe) and acting or being out in the rain for three days he's condition got worse...aish i tell you if they keep this up all of them will be sick, i hate to see them like this...its just to painful to be reading, why push themselves so hard? their fans will still be here, so why not rest and come back healthy?

kay gtg again and if anyone has more new on this PLZ do share even tho it painful to read we have to know how the guys are doing, thanx in advance

Baka_manniina

sarNie Egg
yeah..also when I did get here to computer in morning my friend did tell that thing about yunho...I feel like I can die..I feel so confuced.....is that true that junsu is sick too? is that serious? :(

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I heard about this and it just makes me so sad...Yunho must feel so vulnerable right now...I mean, his passion is dancing and performing and now that he's injured, he's not gonna be able to dance for a while. He must feel very down at the moment. I didn't know that Junsu was sick also but I hope that both of them feels better. They really shouldn't push themselves so hard. They should take a break for the moment and just rest. I really wish for them to get well soon. TVXQ fighting!