..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

sisii

awww they are up against Super Junior! >< As much as I love them...I had to vote for Suju... sorry... I still love my Dong Bang boys <3

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
OMG I can't choose for this, I love them both so much, even more when they're together! Therefore I nulled my vote. Anyways, anyone know when Vacation is coming out (or when it should be available to dl :ph34r: )? I'm in love with their song "Holding Back the Tears" which is I think the theme song for their theatrical TV series, Vacation. :D

sXiAHn

sarNie Egg
XiAH = BEAUTIFUL THING!!
LOL i'm so in luv w/ tat song XD
aniwai...good news he's gitting healthy and planning on gain back sum weight!! ^___^

Kelly

Aha no matter wat I love DBSK more aha! SO I voted them ehe!

sisii

JaM said:
Anyways, anyone know when Vacation is coming out (or when it should be available to dl  :ph34r: )? I'm in love with their song "Holding Back the Tears" which is I think the theme song for their theatrical TV series, Vacation. :D
[post="170565"][/post]​
Don't you just love that song? :wub: I'm actually looking for another DBSK song they sang for Vacation. I don't know if anyone remembers this, but before Vacation aired they had this other song playing in the offcial site and it was not 'Holding back tears'... That song was just as lovely and its such a nice ballad... Does anyone know what song I'm talking about. Or if you have that song, pm me please!!

I hurd something about a song Micky sang and its called 'Fox tail' if I remember correctly...Anyone know some info concerning that song. It is said that they had a group version but Micky's was better..

Naro

sarNie Egg
sisii said:
I hurd something about a song Micky sang and its called 'Fox tail' if I remember correctly...Anyone know some info concerning that song. It is said that they had a group version but Micky's was better..
[post="170950"][/post]​
Tink its called Fox Rain :D

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
Keomany said:
xiah is not hott when he gain weight..his face is big..i like him like this
[post="170725"][/post]​
i should kick <bite> u for tat!! instead i guess i'll <pullsjae'shair>
no mean comments bout my hunnie dork!

aniwai...have ani 1 seen jangriin debut perf of timeless feat junsu?
GOODNESS HE'S so :wub: LOL XD
oki...to da point...i dun think jangriin did a good job...y?
i think her voice was kinda shaky...not at all as i've thought da perf would be...but SU was AWSOME!! XD

>>[EDIT]<<

oki since i feel like prolonging my hmwrk n studying for a lilo longer...<takingbreakMUHAHAHA> here's jangrrin debut perf feat xiah if u guys haven't seen/dl it yet!!

upload 9/10

060909 MBC Music Core.avi [ZSHARE ; YSI ; 90.54MB]

credit: H.O.T.&DBSK

and sisii here's FOX RAIN.mp3 [zshare ; 4.12MB]

Naro

sarNie Egg

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahha i love dbsk and will always suppor them..but there got to be a time when i have to ask why...i mean poor max im sure he dont like it..and micky what the heck was he thinking...but i love jae hair im okay...lol but they are always hott...

------

no im not dissing them as u can see im a dbsk fan tooo!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Welcome, Naro, to the thread! Thanks for sharing all those pics, especially the one of their new hairstyles....eh, wow...Jaejoong's hair really is bleached blonde...I think it'll take me some time to get accustumed to it. Changmin's hair looks horrible! I hope he doesn't decide to keep it like that. I saw other pics of Yoochun at soompi where he had very long dreads...however in that pic, it looks like he just has very long hair. Yunho's hair is ok..reminds me of their Tri-Angle styles. Junsu's is probably the most plain...it looks like Donghae's hairstyle for U.

Thanks, aZn_FrEaK, for the dls. I haven't seen the performance or MV yet. Looking forward to it!

I love their "Fox Rain" song...I thought I had it...but I can't seem to find it. Anyways, sisii, that was the song that Yoochun performed when he was on X-Man...I don't know if he actually released a solo version of it, but I have the audio cut of it from that episode of X-Man if you want. click ^_^

sisii

Thanks Naro for posting the pictures! Very nice of you hehe and btw welcome! Jae bleach his hair :huh: He used to be the one that does less stuff to his hair. I guess it will look good after a while. I saw Micky's dread and it was bad! lol What in the world was he thinking -_- Poor Changmin..he's sporting a fro haha Yuhno looks hot as always and Junsu looks really cute w/ the new hair cut. His haircut does look like Donghae.

*squeal* Thank you soo much aZn_FrEaK!!! That is soo nice of you! I love the song and it's the one I've been looking for hehe Thanks JaM for the audio cut. I haven't watched this episode of X-man yet but since you made me listen to it I'm going to watch it now hehe

Junsu did an excellent job during his performance w/ Jang Ri In on Music Core! He looked amazing too! As for Jang Ri In, I expected more from her and her debut wasn't that good.. You can see and hear that she was really nervous..poor girl. I know she can do better and hopefully she won't be as nervous as the first time cause the girl can sing!

Naro

sarNie Egg
U guys are so welcome :) ...am still very new to dis five guys...tink its been only a month since i started gettin into Kpop and its coz of these fab 5 guys...i've become obsessed now...wen am not listening to their songs, am infront of my comp watchin their MVs, downloadin and lookin for their updates...man! i cant stop :w000t: :w000t:

I still havent digested Jae's new color but since it was his decision to dye dat color, i'll respect his decision...anytin for dear Jaejoong :wub: ...Changmin and Yoochun's hairdos are crazy...looks like they rly wanna try sometin rad for their upcoming album ;)

BTW, i read somwer dat Changmin twisted his ankle or sometin :(

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Haha I know what you mean...I find that that's all that I do in my free time...Super Junior and TVXQ... XD

To tell you the truth, I wasn't so into them when they first came out. I saw their Hug MV and I was like cute but they look like such little kids. Now that they've grown alot, I find them much much more appealing. :D