..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

Keomany

Music.heal.All
azn_freak, sin, hunnie i love you soo much...you are soo kool with update! love you babe...jae joong got teary that is too cute i love this hunnie...and their new song preview are whatever is soo amazing i cant wait for the third album! lol thanks sin for the update girl!

sisii

awwww the fans will be soo lucky to see them performed at the showcase! And it's free too -_________-;

I love their new single already! I can't wait to hear the whole album^^ Thanks for posting the clip up aZn_FrEaK!!! You're awesome!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Whoa...their hair has already changed so much...I'm still not liking the look of their new album, but I'll get use to it (just like the Rising Sun phase). Anyways, thanks for all the news and updates! I can't wait for them to start their album activities. Has Jaejoong been confirmed on being on X-Man?

Naro

sarNie Egg
ATTENTION!!! :p

=> [Report on Hero’s first X-man Appearance

Hi, everyone!
Yesterday was the happiest day ever for me since I became Hero’s fan.
As everybody here knows, Hero’s first appearance on X-man meant a lot to his fans.
Very strangely, even with his humorousness,
he has been the last one among members to come out for a TV variety show.
So, when we heard Hero would be on X-man,
we thought that was so important chance for him to show his talent
not only to SM staffs but also to TV stations staffs and people who don’t know Hero.

In Korea, when a star shoots that kind of show,
fans would send some food to show their love and boast the star’s popularity.
Until now, when U-know or Micky went to those shows, their fans sent much food and presents,
and that has made staffs in TV stations surprised and impressed by TVXQ fans and TVXQ’s popularity.
And yesterday was our turn, and it was our chance!
The chance was given to us after three year-long waiting.
So Hero’s Korean fans prepared for it with all the hearts and efforts...

Now, let’s see what happened yesterday.

In the morning, Korean newspapers reported that
Kang Ho-dong (the mc of X-man), in a press conference to announce his marriage, proudly said, “TVXQ’s Hero’s fans has sent me flowers to congratulate my wedding.”
Kang Ho-dong is very important person in broadcasting circle,
and (in my opinion) somebody might have sent the flowers
to ask him to be good to Hero in Hero’s first appearance on X-man.

Hero allegedly went in SBS a little bit earlier than other members.
When he was waiting, some individual fans sent him
and staffs some present. And Hero was very happy with it.

When all other entertainers arrived, some allied fanpages of Hero sent X-man a lot of food for dinner.
There was so many and various food, so everyone (allegedly about 100 people) was full. (Everyone knew it was from Hero’s fans.^^)

Meanwhile In X-man, Hero was so cheerful and humorous.
(I was not in the station, these are all we heard from internet.)
Hero and Max did dang-yon-ha-ji, and Hero won Max,
(Yoon-ho and Jun-su did dang-yon-ha-ji and Jun su won,
Yu-chun did it with other woman.).
Hero sang 발걸음 (the song he sang in the concert)
and again, he and Micky sang a funny song to tease MCs.
(When doing this, Hero was playing piano!)

There was a wrestling-like game,
and to win it, each team had to drive out the other team’s members out of the floor.
Hero desperately stuck on the floor not to be driven out,
and he was the last one on the floor who made the team win!

He was couple of yook Hye-seung (former Sugar member),
and with carrying her on his back, he sang “넌 감동이었어 nun-gam-dong-yi-ut-seo by Sung see-gyung”.

I don’t know more detail than stories written above, but what I know is,
He was so~joyful and cheery mood,
so somebody who was there described his feeling as “he was flying all the way.”

I don’t know who was the X-man.^^;;

When the shooting ended, the entertainers and staffs came to the waiting room and
found out another food of mountain was there. It was from another fanpage of Hero.
Fans sent special food separately for TVXQ, so TVXQ got them on their car.
At this time, a fan was passing by and shouted to Hero,
“Hero! Enjoy these food!”
and Hero’s face came out of the car, smiling, and said
“복터졌네! Bok-toe-jut-ne!”
which means, “luck and Happiness has exploded!” (복: 福)

Oh my god…he said himself 복터졌네!!
Maybe he knew that all these things came for him from his fans, and he might have felt his fans’ fierce love to him. He might have felt he was exploded with fans’ love!
This was our goal, this was our dream, to make him feel the happiest!
He himself said this with happy smile!!!
All the efforts and hardship were totally forgotten at the moment he said 복터졌네!!!

You see?Let’s express your love to him so that he can see it!!!
It made him so happy and at last we heard him saying himself 복터졌네~!!!!

I am still so excited to report this. As a fan, the foremost goal of my love to Hero was to see him happy (you know…my nickname is HappyHero… This nickname was made as a kind of praying “May Hero be happy…”)

Originally, we anticipated him to be alone or U-know on the show, but all the five came out. We do not know anything about next schedules but the 맛대맛 (a food related program) on Wednesday. On that day, we won’t send him food, because it is food show.
Haha

Thank you for reading this rumbling story. I hope we can make him happy again and again… Show your love to him…Do not hide it…There are hundreds of ways to express it…

Let’s make him say again, 복터졌네 with so happy look!]

(CREDITS: HappyHero @HEROSHOCK.net + mickey8 @AsianFanatics.net)

MY REACTION ON THE ARTICLE.

I was literally in tears...so much love for Jaejoong :wub: ...its like music to my ears...i so cant wait to see him in XMAN...my HERO...waaah...i cant go on further...sniff sniff...am burstin with joy :)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
OMG! So it is true! OMG! And Changmin is also in it?! OMG! *spasing out* I can't wait!!!!

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahha sin you even put that song on myspace? u better stop listening to them before you get sick and tire of it that quick lol..you dorkie...thanks for the link girly...this one is a nice style!

ahaha omg cant wiath to see jae in xman i been waiting to see him since started watchin xman...im sure this was cute in the show like always...loving and supporting Jae!

sisii

omo omo..it's true? It's really true?!! *screams* IT'S TRUE!!!! Jaejoonnie and Changminie first game show appearance Not only that but all of the Dong Bang members was there too?! I read correctly right? ~~ Ahhhhhh tears of joy!!! The fans are so loving and caring...Always there for the boys :) I spoiled myself already reading the post -_________-; Jae got paired w/ YHS...

aZn_FrEaK , always here to post the latest about the boys. The song is soo cool! Kam sam hamnida ^___^

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Thoything told me its all five of them on xman and they each get pair up..im more then excited now..and that its not till oct something...

Naro

sarNie Egg
O- JUNG BAN HUB ROCKS !!!

I've already placed my order for both the versions :D ...cant wait to feel 'em in my hands :lol: ...in the meantime, i've downloaded all the songs :p ...am listenin to 'em over and over again...i love all of it :wub: ...my favs so far are BALLOONS, O and THE STORY HAS JUST BEGUN.

sisii

I haven't gotten my hands on the album yet -______-; I have soo much to order now.. DBSK album, Suju Photobook, clothes...lol

The boys never let their fans down. If Naro says the album is good, then it is! hehe

Keomany

Music.heal.All
sisii girl suju photobook have the sexiest picture of them..i was like 0.0 when i saw it..cause my friend have it and she scan them....sexy guys...

dbsk i havent got the album yet! usually waits for my friend to order first

sisii

^ OMG Keo..each page is overload of sexiness x_x I had to stop myself from looking at the pictures too long or else I might go crazy. Especially Donghae's pictures *sigh* ~~SO GORGEOUS!!!

Anyways, back to DBSK hehe Yesasia doesn't have the album yet. I think I have to pre-order my copy...(5min. later) I'm surfing Yesasia right now I just spotted DBSK DVD...errrrrr I want it -________-; But it has the code3 thing for the dvds...can we play that in our dvd player? I see the album too and they have a special DVD pack *excited* Goshh my hands are getting itchy...I feel the need to spend >_<

Yesasia is kinda expensive for me though since I live in Canada and I would have to spend 2$ to 3$ mores...and there is shipping ~~aigooo

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
OoooooOoooooOoO

This song stuck in my head lol wanna see the MV.

and I also love Balloons very cute song !!
Reminds me of theme song for children show :lol:

Keomany

Music.heal.All
yea i went to yesasia and i saw their cd and vcd not sure if im gonna get it yet....but i saw the video omg..jaejoong scene by the temple was priceless..i love that hunnie like that!

sisii

I saw the video too!!! It's freaking awesome! >.< Yuhno was soo hot! They all looked good but Yuhno is always looking his best! I'm bias, I know lol

I repeated 'O' 20 times already today lol I just love that song hehe I can't wait to watch Inkigayo. Their dance is amazing! and of course, Xman :D I think Junsu and Micky will appear in Taste vs Taste this week

Naro

sarNie Egg
Oh boy...oh boy...da O MV...am watchin it over and over again...the hotness of all of 'em...my Joongie :wub: :wub: ...Changmin looks sooooo good...gah...am on a DBSK download marathon...feel so sry for my lappie :(

sisii

OMG AHHHH I just watched Inkigayo!!! >.< They were sldksalkdjcsankdclsa awesome!!!! Screw what I said about Jae's hair. He looks really hot now that he cut it a bit and style it. He looks like a hot rock star! The guys were amazing and they all performed soo well. Goshhh I envy the fans who got to watch them live in Korea. I would have scream my lungs out if I was there! Their dancing was awesome too.. *sigh* I'm soo proud of them! Inkigayo made my day today..

I have yet to watch them in Xman cause I have loads of school work to do lol I can't wait to see them especially Jae and Changmin. Those two always surprise me with their humor..they seem like the quiet type but they're just as funny. Like in the Banjun drama where they had to present themselves to Goh Eun Ha, Changmin was hilarious and smart too 'Hello, Choikang Changmin, that's me' XDD I finally got to download all of the Banjun and I love it! Whenever I'm bored, I'll watch it. Each episode always make my day^^

All of this made me realise that my love for them is still strong! I love DBSK! <3

Naro

sarNie Egg
Help!!! i so need to sleep...i need to give my poor back and neck a rest...ouch! they're freakin sore...cant even move...i cant stop downloadin...sheeesh...it wud've help if my net wasnt so slow...man! they're comback perf rocked...i need to say it again...Joongie looks mighty hot :wub: ...I've watched XMAN...lots of JAEHO moments and JAEMIN showdown...it was fun tho i didnt understand even a single word...lookin forward to the subbed version...cant wait for the next episode...DBSK RULES Kpop !!!