..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Jaejoong! Horny! Hahahaha!!!

Sisii! I'm so jealous! You have ALL of those channels! Dang it...I'm not sure if that's available in my area...I think it should be..?? But anyways, the boys look so cute in their hanbok! I have to see that episode now! Hehehe, as for the X-Man episode, my favorite performances were Junsu's and the Jaechun duet. ^_^ Yoochun was very emotional that it touched me, lol jk. Anyways, most of their YSMM videos are subbed at youtube, so if any of you haven't watched them yet, you should! Changmin is not as innocent as we all think. lol, I realized that when he stripped the bear in their house special...I was "Changmin! I'm appalled!" LOL

Naro

sarNie Egg
OK, SO...my ORDER from Yesasia arrived TODAY...am in DONGBANG HEAVEN rite now...here's a small display of their new album goodies in all their splendour :lol:

Cant get over the cuteness of dis pix :wub:

(credits: Me Me :D)

Keomany

Music.heal.All
YUNHO and Bae Suel Gi.. made the cutest couple!!!! Yunho so HOOOOOOT!!!

ewww you are back? :wacko: get out! you are in the wrong thread..its about dbsk not only uknow! nasty! lol jp they were hot! uknow was fine...but u know it..my heart always go out to my babe...even when he was a horny person who was licking his lips for that girl lol...they crack me up...and micky what song was that but he still cute!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
keo sumtimes u make me just wanna kick u ><
but instead i guess i'll just <kickjae>

credits: sarangdbsk + H.O.T.&DBSK

sisii

^haha Jae the cam whore LOL I got to admit, he is in the center of attention :lol: The pictures are lovely aZn_FrEaK

I saw the subbed clips of YSMM. Changmin is entering manhood XDD At least he's honest about it and he's not ashamed to admit it lol Micky made me teared up. He always seems soo emotional huh.. Also Yunho being poor when he was young.. I'm glad that he got out of it. Now that I think of it, in DBSK home tour of their new apartment..remember Yunho's saving bank? No wonder...

I haven't watch part 2 of XMAN yet cause my net didn't work the whole week.. I'll get back to it now haha

Ohhh Naro I'm soo jealous of you! I have yet to order my copy lol But I think I'll asked that as my b-day present for next week hehe btw You got the DVD edition right? Does the DVD work for you? Cause in Yesasia, they said that the dvds only works in standard asia dvd home player..unless you watch it in your computer?

Naro

sarNie Egg
Ohhh Naro I'm soo jealous of you! I have yet to order my copy lol But I think I'll asked that as my b-day present for next week hehe btw You got the DVD edition right? Does the DVD work for you? Cause in Yesasia, they said that the dvds only works in standard asia dvd home player..unless you watch it in your computer?
:lol: ...a lot of ppl are jealous of me rite now :p ...i got both the versions of their alb :D ...and yea, i watch the DVD in my lappie and it works...i can also watch it in my dvd player cuz it can play region 3 dvds...wen ur placin ur order chk wich region code the dvd is formatted in :)

sisii

NEWS NEWS NEWS!!!! (I summarize what was said in Soompi and in SJ*FULLHOUSE)

A crazy fan sent Yunho poisonous water (basically something like super glue) when he was filming Heroine 6 @ KBS studio. While he was drinking the drink, there was super glue on it and his lips got stuck! Yunho was rushed to the hospital. He was unconcious (from what I heard) and vomited the glue substance. Their was also a letter that came with the drink and in the letter she wrote "I won't ever leave you alone!"

Yunho is now in the hospital and he regained consciousness. They cleaned his stomach out (probably with coal)

I can't believe her!!! I'm soo angry right now! That nasty witch with no heart is a crazy !?*&%#$&!!! Does she want to kill him or what? The girl also knew the manager and she originally planned this for Micky Yoochun. Goshhhh..... Why do people like that exist in this world? If she loved him that much why must she go that far? Now because of this incident, Cassiopeia will lose their reputation and they won't be able to sent the boys gift. Yunho is deeply affected by this... I don't know what to say anymore <_< :(

Naro

sarNie Egg
sisii: I just heard bout it...was goin to post it up here...u beat me to it...nway, am beyond mad rite now...i just wanna kill dat *^%**...gosh...wat was she tinkin...i cant stay put...am too restless...i cant tink...i so wanna be in korea rite now...and wat bout us the fans?!...they wont trust us anymore...i was actually tinkin of sendin' em gifts...nooo...this cant be...i dont wna tink wat cud've happened...i hate dat *&%^& and all those antis and obsessed ppl out there...Yunho will bounce back...DBSK guys are strong...no one can take em down!!!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
thanks for sharing!! Changmin is a cutie!! I never knew who they were until last week!!hehe!! yea i know i'm behind!!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
OMG about the fan present thing! That's sick! However, why did he drink it? I don't know about you guys but if I was a celebrity, I would never eat or drink anything that fans made...you never know what they put in it...

Anyways, I hear that Jaejoong reinjured his leg, but it's not as bad this time. The doctor advised him to not dance at the moment. That's all I know about this situation...

Anymore news on TVXQ being on Love Letter? I loved them on X-Man and I would love to see them on LL also...anyone have any more info about that?

and welcome to the thread, Karen! It doesn't matter if you're a fan from before they even debuted or if you just found out about them a minute ago, we welcome all! :D

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
OMG about the fan present thing! That's sick! However, why did he drink it? I don't know about you guys but if I was a celebrity, I would never eat or drink anything that fans made...you never know what they put in it...

Anyways, I hear that Jaejoong reinjured his leg, but it's not as bad this time. The doctor advised him to not dance at the moment. That's all I know about this situation...

Anymore news on TVXQ being on Love Letter? I loved them on X-Man and I would love to see them on LL also...anyone have any more info about that?

and welcome to the thread, Karen! It doesn't matter if you're a fan from before they even debuted or if you just found out about them a minute ago, we welcome all! :D

aww thanks for the welcome!! i'll be checking this thread more often!! want to know more about them!!! OMG!! i just saw I miss you mv at youtube!! so hot!! i love this song!! you guys know where i can get it!! or is it even out!! yea i'm slow on the news!!

suritha

sarNie Egg
NEWS NEWS NEWS!!!! (I summarize what was said in Soompi and in SJ*FULLHOUSE)

A crazy fan sent Yunho poisonous water (basically something like super glue) when he was filming Heroine 6 @ KBS studio. While he was drinking the drink, there was super glue on it and his lips got stuck! Yunho was rushed to the hospital. He was unconcious (from what I heard) and vomited the glue substance. Their was also a letter that came with the drink and in the letter she wrote "I won't ever leave you alone!"

Yunho is now in the hospital and he regained consciousness. They cleaned his stomach out (probably with coal)

I can't believe her!!! I'm soo angry right now! That nasty witch with no heart is a crazy !?*&%#$&!!! Does she want to kill him or what? The girl also knew the manager and she originally planned this for Micky Yoochun. Goshhhh..... Why do people like that exist in this world? If she loved him that much why must she go that far? Now because of this incident, Cassiopeia will lose their reputation and they won't be able to sent the boys gift. Yunho is deeply affected by this... I don't know what to say anymore
omg! i just found out about this news today in a DBSK forum....the letter is so creppy and i hope Yunho gets better soon

sisii

DBSK and the whole team trusted Cassiopeia because they are loving and caring fans. Remember when they sent the boys and Jaejoong foods and drinks when they appeared on Xman. Everyone was thankful for they continuous love and support and they trusted their fans... Too bad this happened.. I'm not saying everyone in Cassiopeia are mean people but I think they won't be able to be as close to the boys like before -_-

Naro I'm debating on whether I should get the CD+DVD version or the CD+PHOTO version for my birthday LOL Which one is better? Is the DVD good? Are the pictures worth having and are they the same like in the internet? I can,t have both that's for sure soo which one should I have?

Anyways..Welcome to the tread Karen!!! ^^ Ohh about the song.. maybe our DBSK insider aZn_FrEaK have it hehe

Naro

sarNie Egg
Ok so here's the latest news...apparently the girl has turned herself in...seems in the mornin when she got up she felt uneasy wit all the news about the incident splashed everywer...she even said dat she had no idea Yunho would drink it :rolleyes: ...hah!...wat a lame excuse...of course she knew Yunho was goin to drink it...by the looks of watever she wrote in the letter, she definitely had bad intentions :angry: ...cant believe watever she wrote in it...dat ***** :angry: ...she calls herself an anti-DBSK...watever! :angry: ...even if ur an anti doesnt mean u hav to go out of ur way to harm them...may she rot in hell :angry:

Naro

sarNie Egg
LATEST NEWS - YUNHO TOOK IN A SMALL AMOUNT OF PORRiDGE WiTHOUT VOMiTiNG ANYTHiNG OUT !

YOOCHUN SHOUTiNG OUT DURiNG THE O'S ENCORE PERFORMANCE - "yunho! see this ? it's all over !

TRANSLATED FROM HEECHUL'S BLOG !

>>> Kim HeeChul, who do you think you are? You really think you a flower. what flower is it ? DON'T WANT
FACE ! you look like a weirdo a guy don't look like a girl. and a girl don't look like a guy. JUNG YUNHO'S
MATTERS & YOU HAVE NO BUiSNESS ! we are not happy with you for a long time and had been taking notice
of your CY. and today we saw your post. even though you close down this CY, we will still come ! Still we
can't touch you, we'll make your closest friends misserable !
JUST YOU WAiT WE'LL TAKE ACTiONS.

[ADDED ON HEECHUL'S BLOG]

>>> I know you and china man HANGENG are very close and you live together with KiM KiBUM. we'll make sure to make their life miserable. Since HANGENG is a china man. chinese people can't protect him nway. haha !

YUNHO WiLL BE DiSCHARGED.

yunho will be discharged tommorow if the doctor finds him well tommorow morning at the check up at 8:30,
yunho's health took a huge turn for the good. as it said before, yunho already started eating. which is a
good sign. Yunho and together with tvxq and sm will decide on the punishment for the culprit.

Interview with the Culprit
A - reporter
B - culprit

A- What's your motive ? [ intensions ]
B- It's just a prank, i never thought that he drink it.
A- why do you hate him that much ?
B- i did not hate him that much actually. it's just during the recording and i suddenly hate him a lot and wanted to teach him a lesson.
A- what do you want to tell yunho?
B- sorry ! really sorry ! nothing else but sorry.
A- Why did you own up?
B- at 11 am i saw on some website, and it got very scary, i realized i have to own up, so i went to the police.
A- when did you join the anti fans ?
B- two years ago, but i never took any parts in anti events and wrote any anti essays.
A- Is it done by only you.
B- yes! only me. and i just came to the recording studio.
A- how did you enter the studio.
B- there were a lot of people. it was chaotic so i just came in... no one checked on me.
A- what else do you want to say?
B- sorry, i'm willing to take any punishments.

THE PSYCHO...WANNA SEE HER SORRY FACE :angry:​

(credits: energywen@tvxq_sfc + hiyaya fan translation + dbsk bar + TIANTIAN + kimmy`xDDD+ me for uploadin ;) )...No hotlinking pliz :)

Keomany

Music.heal.All
that story was too crazy...poor girl wonder what she was thinking..i would hate to be her right now...didnt think anyone could hate someone that much..but then again there was worst..its good that uknow is well and being a dbsk fan thats all i care about..she or whoever goodluck with what you have coming at you