..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

Naro

sarNie Egg
omg thanks!! i love this song!!! thanks so much!!!
Glad to help out ;) ...i love the song too...esp the intro part wer they sing in eng wid all dat synthesizer effect...i love it so much dat am keepin it as my ringtone :loool:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Glad to help out ;) ...i love the song too...esp the intro part wer they sing in eng wid all dat synthesizer effect...i love it so much dat am keepin it as my ringtone :loool:
aww that's cool you have it as a ringtone!! i want it as my ringtone!! hehe!! do you have anymore songs from them!! i want them all!! hehe!!!I'm so addicated to them!!!

sisii

I saw what the antis wrote in Heechul's cyworld. Goshhhh they even treaten everyone around him! :unsure: :angry: Heechul has every right to be angry at that person and whoever causing trouble to the ones he loves. If I was him, I would have done the same..express my anger! That girl should feel ashamed of herself. Ahhhh those antis :arrg: ... DBSK tread in Soompi are loaded with replies right now..I only got to skim a few pages. There was something about DBSK performance on Inkigayo today.. Can anyone clearify?

sisii

Here's Yunho diary entry

hi
i'm yunho yuno +)

its already in midnight
and i suddenly feel like writting relay diary.
looking back at the time when we debut,
the short comments that you guys left us
i wish that we could show your our earnest appearance.
all the memories ..

looking at everyone,
i could feel communication
coming(thats what it said directly in krn^.^;;)

till our 3rd album are out,
the time we spent together are alot,
and i wanted to make conversation
with you guys.
we were very busy with our work
so couldn't reply..
to become close to you guys,
the only way to communicate
was to start a relay diary.. so i did.

it started from xiah,then jaejoong,
micky, changmin till me.
sometimes because of the tight
schledue so please give us some
understanding..

time passes so fast
first of all.
during the mbc life 1st show,
seeing so many of you guys came
to support us during the finale show.
it gave us alot of strength and encouragment.
we were really happy.
being being to perform for you guys on stage
makes me really happy.

to cassiopeia fans who were always
there, spending time on us
really wanna thank you guys.
especially for our new album,
there were alot of events planned and
all 5 of us really put alot of effort into
making this album so please be waiting for it.

theres is still alot of secret events to be
spent with us so be sure to expect it.

people always wanted to show others
their confident side right?
when going out, regardless of meeting who,
for the sake of showing you guys a cool appearance
i put in alot of effort, and thsoe stars who was doing
activities with me too.
to show all this it really requires alot fo time and effort
in it.

during some program we were doing,
to sing live on stage we really spent
alot of time for the best performance to show
everybody.
during that time even thought we cannot show you our charms,
i wanted to say that alot of effort were put in it.

we wanted to always show everyone our cool
performance, so its like an exam for us..
so to show our best side we have been always practising hard.

there are some things that i don't want to rmb, and things that i want to.
and sometimes i hope the time can stop at the part where i want to rmb.

in future,i will fgt all this that happen.
slowly, bit by bit..
just fgt everything,
to others i may be always making alot of mistakes,
so i thought i'll work harder to show a better side of me
for everyone.

everyone, please don't hate us.
me,yunho and the rest of our members really wanted just
to show you guys our pretty appearance(already pretty enough)

the time that i spent with you guys,
every minute i wanted to keep it.
always make enjoyable and happy memories
from the heart and live my life this way.

in future, seeing you guys makes me contented
love us with a side heart because we will put in effort
for you guys.
this is starting again!!!

at this moment,
i could feel happiness,
so i'm going to make only enjoyable memories.
in this world, joy is so much more then tears!!
to everybody,
i hope you will be like this too.
credits to violet-anne@soompi

Yunho oppa is such a gentleman... He did not blame the antis but instead, he emphasize his hard work and effort he had put in the 3rd album with the other members. I'm very touched..what he said was gracious and the part where he said "Everyone, please don't hate us" :spin: Yunho oppa, you and the boys have shown us enough already.. us fans understand and will always support and love DBSK not matter what! Hwaiting oppa!!

Naro

sarNie Egg
Karen: Here's the ringtone >>>click here<<<...its just the intro part :) ...i so get wat ur goin thru rite now...ur like brand new to DBSK arent u?! :lol: ...i was like dat a month back and i had so much to catch up to...and yea, i literally wanted everytin' :drool: ...i do have a lot of their songs...infact, my ipod is flooded wit it...i'll be glad to help u out ;)

sisii: Those msgs those antis left on Heechul's blog was so childish...cant bliv they wrote all dos things :angry: ...not sure wat ur askin bout but yea, the guys performed in SBS inkigayo without Yunho...seems Junsu sang Yunho's part n apparently did really well...i've yet to d/l it...the CB files are alrdy available...i also read dat in the perf, Yoochun said sometin like,'Yunho, do u see?! Its finally over"...aww :wub: ...so sweet...oh yea, i read dat diary earlier...he didnt mention anytin about the incident...he has such a big heart :wub:

Naro

sarNie Egg
In the interest of keepin the spirit of DBSK alive, lemme do some pix spam :lmao:

Ahhh...first, my Angelic Jaejoongie :wub:​

+Minnie

+Yoochun

+Junsu

+Yunho

(credit: Me :D)

No hotlinking and give proper credit if taking out.

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
so it seems every1 heard about da spike juice
poor oppa...this itch is gonna have a mess coming at her!!
i realli think these antis needs help like massively help!
they reali have no life!! wasting their useless enegry lik tat grr

aniwai....

here r news from krn tv news YTN & SBS about the anti spiked drink
both are uploaded on zshare [2006.10.16] LQ
and are in krn so yeah no idea wah they're saying =/
and are news reported yesterday so very recent

2006.10.15 ytn news.wmvhttp://www.zshare.net/video/2006-10-15-ytn-news-wmv.html [zshare ; 3.13MB]

2006.15.10 sbs news.asf http://www.zshare.net/download/2006-15-10-sbs-news-asf.html [zshare ; 2.95MB]

credits: mydbsg + sarangdbsk + H.O.T.&DBSK

one of da clip show da drink tat uno got n one clip shows da store
so yeah...grrr stupid antis!!

oki now i gotta calm down about tat situation...still can't believe they let her go GRR!!

oki...sumthing happy........

Name: tvxq-3rd mobile.wmv
Size: 9.34MB
Date Uploaded: 10.16.2006
server: zshare

TVXQ-3rd mobile.wmv

credits: tohojp.net + CassieopiaUSA + H.O.T.&DBSK

this vid is so cute lol
they seem so interested in there lilo new toys BUHAHAHA
just adorkable <3

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Sin hunnie thanks for the links....this is too crazy! and i do hope it die soon cuz i want dbsk to move beyond that...this happen and we dont understand why its better to just more on then keep bytching...i just want to know what uknow is thinking! worry about dbsk..mostly my babe Jae...they all need to be super careful now!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Karen: Here's the ringtone >>>click here<<<...its just the intro part :) ...i so get wat ur goin thru rite now...ur like brand new to DBSK arent u?! :lol: ...i was like dat a month back and i had so much to catch up to...and yea, i literally wanted everytin' :drool: ...i do have a lot of their songs...infact, my ipod is flooded wit it...i'll be glad to help u out ;)

sisii: Those msgs those antis left on Heechul's blog was so childish...cant bliv they wrote all dos things :angry: ...not sure wat ur askin bout but yea, the guys performed in SBS inkigayo without Yunho...seems Junsu sang Yunho's part n apparently did really well...i've yet to d/l it...the CB files are alrdy available...i also read dat in the perf, Yoochun said sometin like,'Yunho, do u see?! Its finally over"...aww :wub: ...so sweet...oh yea, i read dat diary earlier...he didnt mention anytin about the incident...he has such a big heart :wub:
Oo thanks!! yep i'm new!! this is my first K-pop i like!!hehe!! Oo could you help me out with their song!!! thanks so much!! Aww i want miss you as my ringtone!! how you get it as your ringtone?? Also thanks for sharing the pictures!!! Changmin and Yunho is so cute!! hehe!!

suritha

sarNie Egg
"U-know ask for lighter punishment, for the criminal"

This afternoon, Uknow personally called the police officer, who is in charge of this case.
Uknow had requested to lighten the punishment for the girl.

Uknow said, " After knowing tt the gal was of the same age as me, as a elder
brother (with a younger sis) I forgive her, hence i ask lenient punishment for the gal."
Therefore the gal was released in the same afternoon.

Actually, Uknow has a meeting with the SM staff regarding this incident.
The company treated this matter really seriously as it concern Uknow's life in the first place.
Hence they actually wanted to pursuit the matter. However Uknow explained tt..
Everyone has the right to like an artiste. It is not possible for one to like ALL artistes.
Is just tt the way they(anti-fans) express their feelings are wrong. Hence,
instead of avoiding the problem, is better to guide them to the correct path.
Also, for the gal's future sake, is better for her this way.

Uknow has been out of the hospital already and is now resting in their hostel.
However, Uknow will only rest for a short period. As on the 19th, they will have to
shoot for a programme of MBC and on the 21th SBS Inkigayo, which will be aired
on the 29th...
The police is now reconsidering abt the gal's punishment. After thorough investigation,
then will they conclude abt the sentence.

Credits: ¶«·½¼Ò×å ÏɺóÉçÇø + translation: luv_dfsq@CassiopeiaSG

Naro

sarNie Egg
Karen: Hey...didnt u get dat miss u intro i upped?!...dats the ringtone am talkin bout...more like an mp3 ringtone :p ...ur welcome on the pixxies...just wanna share the hotness of the guys...ok, i'll definitely try to help u out on the songs...gimme some time k? :)...so whoz ur fav member?! ;)

Keomany

Music.heal.All
thanks Suritah for the update..i figure uknow was gonna do something like that ..he is too nice...hope this thing die down soon!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Karen: Hey...didnt u get dat miss u intro i upped?!...dats the ringtone am talkin bout...more like an mp3 ringtone :p ...ur welcome on the pixxies...just wanna share the hotness of the guys...ok, i'll definitely try to help u out on the songs...gimme some time k? :)...so whoz ur fav member?! ;)

yea i dl it!! i was trying to figure out how i'm gonna get it on to my cell phone!! hehe!! Whenever you have time i'm not rushing!! My favorite is Changmin!! hehe!! he's a year younger then me i thougth he was older!! hehe!! but Yunho is getting to me now too!! he's cute!!

Naro

sarNie Egg
Karen: i upped the songs for u...its a collection of songs from their previous korean/Jap albums and singles.Click on the link below...lemme know if u got it k? ;)

TVXQ songs

About the ringtone thingy...if ur phone has a USB cable, use dat to transfer it straight from ur comp...or u can use bluetooth or infrared...made any sense...lemme know :lol:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i just recently became a fan..been dling their songs but never got the chance to listen to it..but now i like them..saw them on Ya Shim Man Man, and Yoochun and Yunho were talking about their family problem and Yoochun just started crying..really sad..love them!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Karen: i upped the songs for u...its a collection of songs from their previous korean/Jap albums and singles.Click on the link below...lemme know if u got it k? ;)

TVXQ songs

About the ringtone thingy...if ur phone has a USB cable, use dat to transfer it straight from ur comp...or u can use bluetooth or infrared...made any sense...lemme know :lol:

Ok thanks for the songs!! i'm downloading it right now!! All my phone didn't come with a USB cable or whatever!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Hey guys!! I'm new to dbsk and this thread. And soo far i caught up with everything!! brought all the stuffs and Collected most of their pictures. I actuallly went through 900 pages at soompi. Wooo! that was hardwork. Also I got p karen into them too. She loves changmin. While I love both Changmin and Jae joong!! I also like yuhno too! Poor guy!! Curse those anti fans!!! grrrrrr!!!

Anyways anyone saw their latest Episode of Over the mountian?? Jae joong wasnt in there.. but changmin was.. soo i watched it.. IT was sooo cute and funnie. I love Changmin in there really adorable!!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
yay!! :yahoo: nong moe you made it!! i was wondering where you were!! yep credit to you for getting me into them!!!

sisii

wahhh Dong Bang boys will be on Heroine 6 this week :yahoo: All 5 of them!! In Korea, it's like dong bang this dong bang that now loll Awwww more of them is never enough :wub: They all look cute and hot :drool: I can't wait to watch it. Especially the mouse game and 'Dibi-dibi-dib' game hehe

I wish 'Over the mountain' had subs anyways, it ws really funny and touching! Goshh they looked soo cute. The song and dance was soo cheesy loll That part when Micky had to leave the grandma, she was crying and didn't let go of his hands omooo soo touching! :spin: I also liked the other part where this grandma thought Micky was a girl and that Changmin was his fiance LMAO

Naro

sarNie Egg
sisii: Dear, over the mountain eng hardsubbed are available in some CB...i watched the first one with subs...it was really touching...i got all teary and stuff :(...am lookin forward to heroine 6...never watched it before so dunno wat its like...saw the preview tho...oh yay...am downloadin Golden Fish now...cant wait to watch it :yahoo: ...i wish i was in korea too and go like ,"dongbang this and dongbang that...yada yada..." :lmao: