..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMG OMG OMG!!!! all 5 will be on heroine 6?!! OMG..it will be a famous one like when all 6 Shinhwa's were there..OMG..this will be the best!!

i'm soooooo excited, can't wait to watch it, last time u know yunho and micky yoochun was there, they got 'special treatment'..lol..it was soooo cute!! and the mouse game!! i love that game!! but poor Micky, hope this time around he won't mess up as much....can't wait!!! OMG..all 5 on heroine6..OMG..OMG..OMG..dang..soooooooooooooo excited right now..can't wait!! i love all them Dong Bang Boys!! sooooooooo can't wait!!

btw..has anyone seen XMan with all the Dong Bang boys?!! I'd recommend it!!! MUST WATCH!!!!!!!! besides Shinhwa's episodes, DBSK's is the best!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I also dling goldent fishery show.. and im also looking forward to heroine 6 saw the preview and it looks really good..

i saw pictures from the golden fishery thinking. and omg... i died..!! Jae joongie and Micky BARE THEIR CHESTS!! IT WAS SOO HOTTT!! Damn that girl she got to kiss micky and hug joongie.. grrr...

oh i have news also..

dbsk are going to have a repackageing version of "o" album

both ver c and d will have junsu song If i can be beside you.. i heard that junsu wrote it himself.. cant wait to hear it

in ver c thers going to be a dvd with vacation drama vacation ng and something else

ver d will have mvs includding the balloon mv and making of balloon..

both version are going to com out in Nov.. soo peeps save up your money!!

edit

SPOILER FOR GOLDEN FISHERY!!!

Wanna see the spoiler?? Hightlight over it..

It started out with a lil talk.. then they get to the drama thingy..

The drama thingy starts off with a fan girl meeting Jae joong and Micky. Changmin was also there.. but It was the fake changmin. A fake fat and funnie looking dude too. Wells anyways I think she said that She liked Jae joong. And Jae joong probably said something like he didnt like her he likes some one else??? Then a funny looking girl comes in picking her noses.. ahhahah athats soo funnie.. and blah blah blah... jae joong and micky likes that funny looking girl and their were fighting each other for her.. Then i think micky went on a date with her.. and jae joonginterrupts it.. and they got into a real fight. Micky got hurt and Jae joong just left cause the girl.. i think she lieks micky.. and then SHe kissed micky Its a fake kiss tho.. Thank godness!! anyws jae joong at the dance studio drinking.. ahha.. its fake tho.. and the fan girl comes in a stops him.. hehe thats it. i dont wnat to spoil it too much. anyways .. look out for top less joongie and micky! lols.. hehe soo smexy!!

Naro

sarNie Egg
GOLDEN FISHERY...LOVED IT LOVED IT...ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY LOVED IT...i have never seen Joongie soooo manly before :drool: ...wen they showed him topless, i was droolin all over the place and yea, scratched my comp screen a couple of times :lmao: ...am still in a trance :wacko:

My Hero... :wub:

Whoa...repackaged version so soon...wahhh...i alrdy bought both the versions of their album and now this...holy...*faints after lookin at my empty wallet*

Keomany

Music.heal.All
yep very excited for the heorine show to be able to download..the preview already make me wanna die...this guys are way too hott!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I just saw that show! it was hella funnie!! one of the girls annoyed me tho.. but dbsk was tooo darn cute i forgot about her !! anyways.. my favorite scene.. was the mouse game.. we got to see Joongie Mouse, Yuhno Mouse, Junsu Mouse and our classic couple Micky and Minnie Mouse!! hehehe... sooo darn cute!!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i just got done watching it!!! well...not the whole thing..still waiting for the rest to be uploaded..but got to see the part where the Dong Bang boys were practicing the mouse game..OMG!! so cute!! jae joong looks lost/confuse, and as for Yoochun, he kept on laughing..but anyways..they were soooooooooooooooooo hot and soooooooooo cute!! love jae joong..and changmin..oh yeah..junsu too..and micky!! i like yunho!!..i still can't believe that all 5 of them were there..OMG..so rare!! love them!!

sisii

I'll watch Heroine6 after i come back from school lol But I did watch Golden Fishery hardsubs and omg it's sooo hilarious!!!! I love Micky and Jaejoong they are soooo cute and hot!! Jae's acting has improved alot hehe

Naro

sarNie Egg
My gosh...too much has been happening...first Joongie topless :drool: ...then over the mountain wer Joongie was wearin dat specs with no glass in it :lmao: ...then heroine 6 with dat cute mouse thingy...i so need to see the heroine 6 subbed version tho cuz i didnt get any part of it...holy....i just dont seem have free time nowadays :arrg: ...gta rush for more downloads...b4 dat lemme just pic spam a lil :p ...btw, the latest xman will feature only Yunho.

PIX SPAM :loool:

Finally...love it wen Joongie laughs like dis...looks like a lil boy :wub:

(credits: Me :D)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
sisii: Dear, over the mountain eng hardsubbed are available in some CB...i watched the first one with subs...it was really touching...i got all teary and stuff :(...am lookin forward to heroine 6...never watched it before so dunno wat its like...saw the preview tho...oh yay...am downloadin Golden Fish now...cant wait to watch it :yahoo: ...i wish i was in korea too and go like ,"dongbang this and dongbang that...yada yada..." :lmao:
Which CB has Over the Mountain with subs?? I've been behind on TVXQ and SuJu news...ah! Need to catch up! So they've been on Heroine 6 and another show called Golden Fish? I need to go and find all these...

And Naro, those caps are so hot! Jaejoong with the specs! *drools...*

Naro

sarNie Egg
JaM: Dat specs of Jaejoong...its just the frame...there are no glasses in it :lmao: ...wen u watch the 3rd ep of over the mountain, u'll see dat the host can put his hands rite through Joongie's specs...its so cute...just imagine wearin a specs with no glass in it :loool: ...for the HS over the mountain, try the link below :D

http://clubbox.co.kr/cyxion123

Keomany

Music.heal.All
i saw the mountain show it was too cute..jae joong and that cowboy hat..love this guy! when micky touch that old lady hand it was soo intense and cute..micky is too cute!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
JaM: Dat specs of Jaejoong...its just the frame...there are no glasses in it :lmao: ...wen u watch the 3rd ep of over the mountain, u'll see dat the host can put his hands rite through Joongie's specs...its so cute...just imagine wearin a specs with no glass in it :loool: ...for the HS over the mountain, try the link below :D

http://clubbox.co.kr/cyxion123
Thanks for the link, Naro! Hahaha and Jaejoong is such a dork! He only wore the frames, lol. Hahaha~!

Naro

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the link, Naro! Hahaha and Jaejoong is such a dork! He only wore the frames, lol. Hahaha~!
yep...only the frames...only someone like Joongie wud get away with sometin like dat :loool: ...love ur siggie btw...it sooo cute :)

Keomany

Music.heal.All
just got done d.ling fish! thanks Sin for that..u know i love you girl joop joop..then again i havent watch it yet! i need to seen soo many clips of jae taking off his shirt and im just mine-blowed by this guy lol...then there making who just simple meke! lol....

Jam, Sesii have u two seen super junior new look ...well some?

sin, thoy where the fuck are u twoo..i miss you on this thread of dbsk..hurry and get on!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
or wah u gonna do? o_O?

oki dunno if these have been posted yet cuz as u guys noe
i haven't been around lately
skool is kill me X__________X

aniwai...i just have to post these up lol XD

SUductive in Prague
BONUS: boysINbed

*dies*

LOL i feel weightless XD
he's so KUTE XD HOTT SUDCTIVE!! *dies*
oki enough of me...to da pics...
X_______X *dieshappily*
*wrapsJUNSUinBEDclothRUNSawayWITH*

credits: H.O.T.&DBSK

GACK XD *fansself*
lol is it just me...or does su look mix in sum of these pics LOL <3

oki herez da bonus pic
grrr *pullshairatdabadqauity* ><

credits: bestiz + H.O.T.&DBSK

*sneakSUout* keheh

oy did i mention jae walking shirtless in golden fish or gold fishy wahever it calls is *drools*
and meke ripping his shirt open is ACK *dies* XD

but no mather wah MUHAHAHAHAHA *stealSUawayforSELF*

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^*drools...* I saw those at soompi and i was like O.O LOL They're so hot especially the one of all of them in bed...but ew...what are they trying to do?...o_O?

Anyways, I dled the over the mountain show and they were so sweet, every time one of the grandpas or grandmas cried i wanted to cry too...aw..I'm currently dling the second episode of it and can't wait to watch it!

I also dled Golden Fishery and OMG!!!!!!! Jaejoong and Yoochun shirtless!!!! GAHHH~! I wasn't expecting it at all and seriously I nearly died like a billion times from it! It was so *buckets of drools* LOL

And Keo, no I haven't seen SuJu's new look...maybe I should go to SJFH and see it lol. Haven't been really updated on them..

----

I love Jaejoong and Yoochun's nakedness so much that I made gifs of them!

And one of Yoochun's dance on Over the Mountain

:D <3333

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
LOL OMG JAM THOSE R SO HOTT/KUTE
lol meke in moutain is so kute lol
su is so annoying w/ tat horn or waheva it was he was playing w/ can't remember watched it sumtime ago XD @______@

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahahah damn about time! aww thanks for the picture...why so many of su? its ewww.....where my baby jae? those are the picture i wanna see...

omg thanks thoy for sending me the link for the fish show hq and sub..i love you soo much! u know that..now hurry and get one the forum!

jam yea u need to check it out..cuz eunhyukie soo hot! my other baby!