..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
awwwww.....that soOoO cute!!!! ^_^ Him and his twin...hehehe...lol, I do wonder how people get their hands on pics like these... :huh:

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
“TVXQ! and TSZX bring in a Chinese member� [2005-10-27]

At a lecture themed "The Korean Wave: the Present and Future," SM entertainment director Lee Soo-man announced he will select Chinese members for TVXQ! and TSZX in December. One Chinese member will be added to each group “TVXQ! currently has five, TSZX has four�, and plans to create Chinese versions of each group are in the works.

credits: pops in seoul "arirang tv"

i can't believe this! this can't be true!
he knows fan won't agree to this!
what the heck is this man thinking!
isn't DBSK drawing in enough bucks?!

there is also rumor that he's trying to split up TVXQ and TSZX.
man! did he forgot what happen the first time he tried to split them!

Keomany

Music.heal.All
JaM said:
awwwww.....that soOoO cute!!!! ^_^ Him and his twin...hehehe...lol, I do wonder how people get their hands on pics like these... :huh:
[post="35416"][/post]​
he has a twin? :shock:

thanks girl the picture is hott..awww..my poor Hero....

who is tryin to split the group?

Im soo loving Micky hair :wub:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
aZn_FrEaK said:
there is also rumor that he's trying to split up TVXQ and TSZX.
man!  did he forgot what happen the first time he tried to split them!
[post="35738"][/post]​
who the heck is TSZX? I've never even heard of them...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
thanks for sharing the pics! lol, i like the guns and talks one. ive been trying to find those fila scans of micky...thanks again :w000t:

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
me... NOOOoooooooooooooooo!
they're great already... so what's the point?
even if it's for china only that they're going to have a chinese member
i still disagree.
if LSM goes through with this sick tricks i'll KILL him!

Muddie Murda

smile...
Throw him in w/ ss501..

lol j/k

I don't know why they would wanna add more members... -_-

That would mean less singing...

that's lame...

messing up a group....

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
this is soooooooooooo NOT happening!

October 28, 2005

Lee Soo Man's "Blue Ocean" Strategy

Lee Soo Man chairman of SM Entertainment revealed plans about the future of TVXQ and TSZX's Chinese project during a special lecture at HanYang University called "The current and future of Hallyu." Chairman Lee stated, "A one sided Hallyu [wave] has become dangerous. It will be an advantange if TVXQ acquires a Chiense member, and shows that we [Koreans] have taken the first step in accepteing their [Chinese] talents and loving them." Director Lee's strategy called "Blue Ocean" is a plan to take both Korean and Chinese markets by storm. In order to do so the company would personally train and bring out Chinese singers and actors.

"With the help of a Chinese television company, the future TVXQ and TSZX members will be chosen sometime this December. The current 5 member TVXQ, and 4 member TSZX will both add an additional Chinese member and begin activities, eventually splitting the members in half, to create a Chiense TVXQ, and a Chinese TSZX," chairman Lee said. Additionally, "In a short time a Chinese singer and actor will debut simutaneously in Korea and China after 3 years of training. Smart Hallyu is creating a star image/style that both Korea and Chinese can like together, and sharing the same lifestyle. After looking into companies that have produced the biggest stars, the best albums and movies, I believe it would be nice if the shape [of the industry] could be evenly distributed into thirds by Japan, Korea, and China. We must promote the northern Asia project by using Korea's technique on pop culture, Japan's marketing technique, and the mass public wants of Chinese."

Chairman Lee Soo Man lectured this special class of over 100 students showing his ability to impact people with his words, and his politeness. This lecture was part of a series of lectures for the HanYang department of International Tourism, from various CEO's of public corporations.

credits: solid07

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*

anybody care to explain who the heck the dude between hero and max is??
he was in their 3rd story book...

aZn_FrEaK said:
tvxq 3rd story book scan

credits: anilattack
[post="36295"][/post]​
i did bother to care...i thought that he was probably someone who didn't make it into the final five...
but now i'm starting to think... who the heck is he??
the chinese member that they've been training into dbsk? who is he??

Keomany

Music.heal.All
okay let me first say...Thanks girl the picture at soo hott... :shocked: ...Hero is such a cuite...... :shocked: omg omg

okay....are they slipting or just adding another member?

wow that guy that got cut was really cute...wonder who is he and what he is doing now :shock: