..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
Keomany said:
okay let me first say...Thanks girl the picture at soo hott... :shocked: ...Hero is such a cuite...... :shocked: omg omg

okay....are they slipting or just adding another member?

wow that guy that got cut was really cute...wonder who is he and what he is doing now :shock:

[post="39945"][/post]​
well, you're welcome gurl^^
stupid LSM is just going to add another member, but that's going to ruin everything!!!
i got no idea who is i was wondering if ya know...
i heard that one of the member died during an accident...wonder if it's him or if it's just a rumor??

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
lot of TVXQ fans are hackin in to TVXQ's e-mail and read their personal e-mails and such and also get their cell phone numbers and sending texts and etc.

oddly, fans have been hackin in to TVXQ's account by puttin in their social security number, phone number, address etc not using a hacking program.

Xiah got his cell phone using his relatives SSN, but after 5 mins that he got it, he got a text from a fan saying "i'm sorry i love you" etc

Because of this, they got rid of their mini hompy's.

TVXQ says thanks for lovin TVXQ and all your interest and everything but they wish the fans would stop with all this since they are young also as other fans and etc, e-mails & cell phones are their way to communicate with others as well.

Credits to: ginaz s t y l e @ Soompi + Justine @ DBShinGi + moi @ tvfxqworld.cjb.net

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
Yunho's shoes are up for auction. online. proceeds will go to kids with cancer.
bidding starts on nov 15-30

credits: sinagomall + mishi + frostedchinadoll @ tvfxqoworld.cjb.net

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
you just don't know korean fans...
they are mad crazy...they'll do anything...and i mean anything
to get to their oppa...
they'll hack...they'll fight...they'll steal...
not to mention they'll know they're addresses too...
man wish i was one knew junsu kehehe....who knows what i would do
< _ < > _ > muhahahaha

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ LOL LOL

uknow's shoes...kakakaka

I'm scared that if i do win the auction...i'ma get attacked...kakaka

j/k -_- HEY! let's make a bet!

I say the shoes will sell for $2000. =D What do you guys think?!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
i'm going for $10,000 muddie...who knows those crazy fans will do anything and pay anything to get it LOL!

hey nathalie...i thought you were his wife...why would you want his shoes when you got him in flesh...OMG! are you an impostor!! *jaw drop open*
this can't be...nathalie...!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
phew...for a sec there i thought you were the imposter LOL
guess i was wrong...thank goodness ^^
well, you betta hurry and go steal that shose before one of those crazy fans get a hold of it!
NOW GO! RUN FOR IT!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
COME ON GURL i'm cheering you on!
hopefully you can show us how his shoes look like!
wow! maybe we'll learn his shoes size...
hey, mrs. jung what's your hubby shoes size??

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
you guys go ahead and steal those thing...i'm on a mission to steal junsu's undie kehehehe
*searching through his drawer*

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*

11.10 TVfXQ on Super Junior

DongBangShinKi, coming from the same entertainment company as Super Junior, revealed deep emotions on seeing them debut. Man these articles exaggerate. It says there were instant tears upon seeing them onstage~

Super Junior made their live debut last Nov 6 on SBS Popular Song. At that time however, DBSK was leaving for Japan. They returned home on the 8th (dang back and forth) and immediately went to see the recording of SJ's debut stage.

Leader Yunho Uknow says, "We're like siblings, bc we together went through a lifestyle of practicing everyday. Now they finally made their debut~ I'm very happy." The friendship between both of them is truly visible. Coming from the same company, they all show affection like a family.

They purchased a soccer ball recently, and the company promised a 'special activity' as a show of support for both~ why do they call soccer football? >< anyway, they play football~

DBSK's Japanese single 'My Destiny' rose to the 9th place of the oricon charts (which went down to the low of #47, then back up again to #13. They go yoyo on the jap charts) They will also particiapate on the NHK Music program 'POP Jam', aftewhich will proceed to the Korean-Chinese Concert on the 10th.
credits
source: gonews
translation: frostedchinadoll @ tvfxqworld.cjb.net

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*

additional pictures to be found HERE

NOTE: This is a short article where the reporter shares what she and DBSK talked about in their encounter.

November 9, 3pm, at a cafe in Seoul Kangnam Ku Chongdam.....go look for this cafe when you go SK lol

Hero Jaejoong's vision didnt get better bc of his new hairstyle~ but it wasnt to a serious degree, he confessed. Jaejoong had his glasses hidden though he had difficulty bc of his astigmatism. >.<a;; so his glasses ARE real rofl but he says its getting worse T__T poor baby

Regarding his change in hairstyle, Micky Yoochun feels some sort of emptiness because of his short hair. (bc ur head got lighter lol) But he says everyone who sees it says he looks so different, even the lady that cut his hair. (wtf youre the one who cut it damn woman)

Yunho listens to this, and pointing to Micky's hair , says its going to be even thinner when he enters the military~ And says its gonna decrease even more (insinuating that he's going to go bald) and made everyone laugh~~

On the other hand, Yunho's original hair is short, and revealed that attempting to change haristyles with Jaejoong would be an exceptional transformation. (ill say)

credits
source: mydaily,
translation: frostedchinadoll @ tvfxqworld.cjb.net

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
i don't care about uknow!!!!!!! that's nathalie husband!
she'll kill me be i try anything stupid kehehe...
i'm all for my xiah junsu! but that won't stop me from stealing jae jae's wheel hair lol!
after that imma kiddnap junsu kehehe!
*slap micky behind the head for chopping off his hair*
well...i'm happy to say i have some pics to show ya...
but ya'll have to wait until i have time to post them...
oh and some facts about them too LOL!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
OKAY here goes nothing!

746 REASONS WHY U MUST THINK TVfXQ/TVXQ!/DBSG/DBSK ARE AWESOME!

TVXQ AS A WHOLE
1. Succeeded as an acapella group
2. They don't suck in dancing
3. Junsu's voice
4. Yunho's MANLY, deep, sexy voice
5. Joongie's smooth voice (when he's low)
6. Joongie's rough/husky voice (when he goes high)
7. Changmin's voice just sounds unique - like yeah
8. Junsu's singing ability
9. Joongie's singing ability
10. Changmin's singing ability at such a young age
11. Junsu's adlibs
12. Micky's ability to make girls faint just by smiling (this has really happened)
13. Changmin's ability to get girls to steal his underwear…
14. Their ages
15. Their yupkiness
16. JUNSU'S LAUGH!!
17. Changmin's dorkiness
18. Changmin's dorky laugh
19. Micky's laugh
20. Joongie's laugh
21. Yunho's dancing ability
22. Junsu's dancing ability
23. Joongie's pierced titty
24. Yunho's flirtiness
25. Their tri-angle outfits
26. Way You Are outfits (make them look so punk and hot )
27. Their songs! Who does not like their songs -___-?!?!
28. Their dance moves (some are funny!)
29. Changmin's tallness (even though he's the youngest)
30. Joongie's prettiness (prettier than a girl...really
31. Junsu's koala nose
32. Yunho's fake teeth (lolz...)
33. Micky's perviness
34. Changmin's eyes
33. Junsu's double-eyelid-less eyes
34. The fact that Junsu's the only one without double eyelids and yet he still doesn't want to get surgery
35. The fact that Micky doesn't like wearing contacts
36. The fact Junsu is obsessed with SAUSAGES
37. How Changmin would sell his soul for food (LOL! sell it to meeh!)
38. The way Changmin tries so hard
39. How Changmin has not gone through his voice break yet
40. Junsu's SECOND voice break
41. Micky's hat collection (over 200 hats)
42. Yunho's saggy tits
43. Yunho's old teeth too
44. Yunho's hair styles (even the guys like his hair)
45. How Joongie stole Changmin's first kiss
46. How Changmin found out about his first kiss
47. How Changmin was shocked that his first kiss was with Joongie
48. Then the fact that Changmin didn't know Joongie kissed him
49. How Changmin found out Joongie kissed him while he was sleeping
50. How Changmin cried after he found out! (#43 - #50 i think this isn't true...it's suppose to be some lie that they're suppose to tell on a talkshow...so jae jae didn't really steal max's first kiss)
51. Junsu's fobby facial expressions
52. Junsu's weird facial expressions
53. The fact that Junsu has a bit of interest in sexual stuff
54. The fact that Joongie is also interested in sexual stuff
55. How Joongie likes lingerie
56. Micky's inability to dance
57. Micky's hobby
58. The fact that Micky's hobby is to imitate Rose from Titanic (LOL! i'll be jack)
59. Micky's acting in Non-Stop
60. Yunho's acting in Non-Stop
61. The fact that Yoo Jae Suk goes psycho over Yunho
62. The fact that Yoo Jae Suk absolutely LUFFS Yunho
63. The fact that Yoo Jae Suk absolutely LUFFS TVXQ
64. The fact that Yoo Jae Suk absolutely LUFFS Micky
65. The fact that Kang Ho Dong absolutely LUFFS Micky
66. The fact that Kang Ho Dong absolutely LUFFS Yunho
67. The fact that Kang Ho Dong absolutely LUFFS TVXQ
68. The fact that Kang Ho Dong tries to copy Yunho's dancing
69. The fact that Yoo Jae Suk tries to copy Yunho's dancing
70. The fact that MS. Shin tries to copy both Micky and Yunho's dancing
71. How Micky is always eating in their car - and I mean ALWAYS
72. Joongie's fobbiness in english
73. Joongie's feminine side
74. Joongie's six pack *drool*
75. How Joongie turned out so pretty/hot with 8 older sisters ;
76. How Joongie used to wear his pants up to his tits when he was around 2 (LOL!)
77. The fact that Junsu is a twin
78. How Junsu has an unidentical twin
79. How Junsu is the younger twin <3
80. Junsu's favourite phrase, "Eeh roh go it nae"
81. How Junsu still puts hearts in his SMSes to his mum
82. How Junsu promised his mum he would be successful and build a big house for his momy (awwwwww how kute! :wub: )
83. How Junsu cares for his family so much <3
84. Junsu's ever so blonde hair
85. Junsu's thick eyebrows
86. Micky's thick pretty lips
87. Joongie's cute stubby nose
88. Changmin's pretty ash eyes
89. Yunho's nose
90. Joongie's triceps
91. The way Yunho talks (so babyish)
92. The way Junsu wears the ring given to him by SBSK
93. Junsu's plump butt
94. How Junsu full chucked a spaz in the making of the Magic Castle MV
95. How Junsu tried to translate the Magic Castle song and ended up only replacing a few words with english hahaha
96. Junsu's konglish version of "POP" by N'SYNC
97. Junsu's "heavy head" dance <3
98. Micky's pointing dance (on X-men, where he points to the sky)
99. How Junsu's the smallest in the group
100. How Junsu likes girls that speak english (over here boy! LOL)
101. How Changmin also likes girls that speak english (*cough* here)
102. How Changmin was late to school
103. When Changmin stepped into his classroom on the day he was late and realised they had a test (bad luck lol)
104. When Changmin realised the moment he stepped into his classroom the test had just finished (goodness!)
105. The fact that Changmin came first for his yearlies in 2004
106. The fact that TVXQ are trying so hard to learn Japanese for their Japanese fans
107. The fact that TVXQ are trying so hard to learn Chinese for their Chinese fans
108. The fact that TVXQ are eager to come back to Korea
109. The fact that TVXQ miss their Korean fans the most
110. The fact that Yunho has no ash
111. Junsu's big belly button (LOL)
112. Micky's collar bones
113. Joongie's love for cooking (kehehe the mommy of the boys)
114. Changmin's love for eating Joongie's cooking (the baby)
115. Yunho's height (185cm)
116. Changmin's height (186cm)
117. Changmin's glares in The Way U Are MV
118. Junsu's glares
119. Yunho's yupki faces
120. Micky's face when he's stuffed his mouth with bread (LOL)
121. The way Junsu tried to imitate Usher (LOL that's what you get honey...a blow in the face with your necklance LOL but how kute!)
122. The way Junsu hit his lip with his necklace when trying to imitate Usher
123. The fact that Joongie is married to Yunho (officially...LOL sorry gurls you should have been to the wedding LOL it was great!)
124. How Junsu likes fancy girls (<_<>_> right here fancy boy!)
125. How Yunho would make such a great father <3
126. How Yunho absolutely loves kids <33
127. How Junsu likes cameras
128. How Junsu played a prank on a little kid about stealing her camera
129. How Junsu begged the little kid if he could buy it off her <3
130. Micky's fobbiness
131. Micky's famous quote, "Sucks! This's Stupid!" in the SM training lessons (kehehe)
132. Junsu's cuteness in his audition <33333333
133. The fact that Micky was scouted and didn't need to audition
134. Joongie's Hamtaro pajamas (lol kute)
135. The fact that Junsu proposed to Micky *push micky away*
136. The fact that Junsu also kissed Micky while he was sleeping! *fighting over junsu with micky*
137. The fact he apologised to all his fans for getting married to Micky at such a young age (imma kill micky!!!!!!!!!)
138. When Junsu sings Stevie Wonder's "Lately" <333
139. Joongie's lame acting skills (lol)
140. Yunho's rapping
141. Yunho's "Whicky whicky wah wah~" (In Stay With Me Tonight Song) (so kute)
142. The fact that Junsu loves and hates his best friend at the same time (lol..wonder who he is??)
143. Junsu's cuteness in the 100 Q and A thing
144. How Yunho shouted "I love you Cassiopeia fans!" in front of millions and millions of people
145. Yunho's skill in HapKiDo
146. The fact that Yunho came third in a HapKiDo championship
147. How Yunho has great leadership
148. Changmin's innocence (hmm...let me think about it...)
149. Changmin's shyness in front of a camera <3
150. Even though Changmin's tired, he alwasy greets his fans with a smile <3
151. The fact that Changmin suits glasses <3
152. His prettiness when he smiles <3333
153. How he always respects people, even though they're younger than him
154. How he spends so much time talking about his faults
155. How he spends so much time saying sorry to his parents and ending up crying <3333
156. The way Changmin said he wanted to be a normal person in University (as in, not a celebrity)
157. Changmin's honesty <3
158. The fact that Changmin can eat a whole pizza by himself in only a matter of minutes!!! (hey, share some!)
159.The fact that Changmin tries so hard when he's dancing that the other members are always worrying that he might hurt himself! T - T
160.When Changmin feels he didn't do satisfactory in a performance, he'd cry and say sorry to his fans(even though they didn't mention anything about him) <33
161. The fact that Changmin replies to ALL his fan's SMS messages
162. How Changmin literally GULPS his food down and ends up finishing his meals 3508375 times faster than the other members! (wow)
163. How even when Joongie sweats, he still manages to look beautiful
164. How Joongie saw Micky cry when their song came first in Inki Gayo <3
165. How Joongie cried with Micky on the day their song came first <3
166. How Joongie made other members cry on the day their song came first <3
167.How Yunho managed to show his happiness and manliness without crying on
the day their song came first
168. How Joongie's hair is so shiny and silky that it could help in the suicide of a fly
169. How Joongie scolded Changmin for wanting to be a normal Uni student (hey...that's not cool! get away from poor maxie!)
170. How Joongie had such a big passion to be a singer
171. How Joongie still sometimes cries when he thinks about his first love (u poor dear)
172. How that proves Joongie really knows what true love is
173. How Joongie ran away for a few days just because he wanted to be a singer but his parents didn't want him to… (YEAH for that!)
174. How Joongie had a huge fist fight with someone who swore about H.O.T (he must have been a big fan) <3333 (luv him so for that)
175.The fact that when Joongie was young, he couldn't even sing a proper tone, but now that he's practiced so much because of his passion to become a singer - he has improved and become one of the best.
176. The fact that Joongie came first when it came to the person who greeted his elders the most
177. How Joongie can't wink (lol)
178.How Joongie realised Micky was sick just before a KMNET performance, so when he was dancing and singing, he'd always check if Micky was alright!
179. How Micky has such love for his family <3
180. How Micky still cries when he thinks about how he couldn't say "I love you" to his family when leaving the airport from America <3
181 .How his bucket hairstyle still looks good on him although some people just look horrendous with it
182. How Micky still has a bit of innocence in him when he admitted he still likes Astro boy and Micky Mouse (kute^^)
183. How Micky fans other members after a performance if they're hot, even though he's sweating his skin off <3
184. How he lectures his fans for doing dangerous things <3
185.How Micky cancelled his American citizenship and stated he will go to the Korean Army when the time comes and remain a Korean citizen (that's the way to do it! prove ur pride <3)
186. How Junsu is so frikken cute when he's shy <333333333333
187. How Junsu cried a lot because of his first voice break when he was younger (kids teased him...poor guy...T - T)
188.How Junsu said the other members of TVXQ were as important as an oasis in a desert to him (awww kute!)
189. How Junsu did a wave infront of many fans and made some fans even have nosebleeds (for real!)
190. How Junsu is just NATURALLY cute <3333 :wub:
191. How Junsu absolutely LOVES soccer <3
192. How Junsu is so good at playing the piano <3
193. How Junsu listens to his fans when they tell him to start dieting... (noooooooo u don't need to diet!)
194. How Junsu's so funny and comfortable with his fans <3 *stay away you crazy fan gurls HE'S MINE! MUHAHAHA!*
Eg:-
FanGirl: Oppa! You're so pretty!!
Junsu: Thanks, you're quite handsome yourself! XD
195. How Junsu still goes to baseball games with his twin brother even though his schedule is PACKED <3
196. How Junsu even forgot his last name because he was so used to saying his full name was "Xiah Junsu" (lol <3)
197. The fact that when someone says "cute", everyone immediately thinks "Junsu" <3
198. How Yunho is pretty and HOT even when he hasn't even got any makeup or hasn't even washed <3
199.How when Micky was sick and in hospital, the remainding four of TVXQ had to perform a song on stage, but Changmin was nervous so Yunho grabbed Changmin by the arm, looked straight into his eyes and said, "I believe in you." <333
200. How Micky was sick and before the performance, TVXQ said, "FIGHTING!" but Yunho put his hand in last and said, "This is Micky's hand" <3333
201. The fact that Yunho can dance, sing, rap, act and be an MC without sucking <3
202. How Yunho's hobby is to write poems or short fics
203. How Yunho even falls asleep when sending SMS messages
204. How Yunho saw a ghost but didn't want to wake any other members,fearing they would get scared too,he faced the ghost by himself and cried by himself too… <3333 (how kute!)
205. How Yunho is TVXQ's leader (becuz he's manly lol)
206. How Yunho looks so manly yet has an adorable personality
207. How Yunho loves donuts <3
208. How Yunho already knows how he is going to propose to a girl
----------3 roses, "One is you, one is me, the other is how my image has changed" <3
209. When TVXQ have finished their performance, he would tell each member what mistakes they made and how they can improve
210. How Yunho makes dancing look so easy when it isn't
211. How Yunho's hands are so manly <3
212. How Yunho has such a great body *drool*
213. How Yunho's head size is very small (lol)
214.How Yunho shouted, "I love you Jihye!" (his sister's name) in front of other celebrities towards the camera <3 (kute)
215. How Yunho loves his home suburb (KwangJoo)
216. How Yunho confessed he likes girls with long natural hair, big eyes and an elegant look (*cough*...message to nathalie: i hope this applys to u)
217.How Yunho made his FanGirls want to be like above^! (nathalie)
218. How TVXQ have only been in the music industry for a year and are bigger than most other groups (rock on boys!)
219. How TVXQ are innocent yet sexy at the same time <333 :wub:
220. How TVXQ just exist and breathe the same air as I do <3
221. YunSu LUVE
222. Micky's crush on Junsu *get ur hands of my man and back away micky!*
223. Junsu's love for Micky *that's a lie T - T lol*
224. YooSu couple
225. JaeHo couple
226. JaeMin couple
227. YunChun couple
228. JoongShim couple
229. YooHo couple
230. JaeSu couple
231. ChangHo couple
232. ChangSu couple
233. YunMin couple
234. How every member of TVXQ have tried to kiss all their members (kute)
235. Their radio skits
236. KBS Daesang Way U Are perf - Xiah's facial expressions are so priceless in the instrumental section <3333
237. Junsu's perfect teeth <3
238. Junsu's LOONG snake (if you see the KMTV drawing comp. you'll understand lol <3)
239. The meaning behind Junsu's LOOONG snake
240. Junsu's memories when he was in Primary school about him being short
241. Junsu's sneezes (they're so loud same as how he laughs! lol)
242. Changmin's pouty mouth <3
243. Junsu's crooked lip <3 (that's how he got the kute smile hehe)
244. How Micky heard Yunho crying in the middle of the night and went to see what happened because he cared for him
245. How Micky found out he was crying because he could see a ghost and he started crying too because he was even more scared <3
246. How TVXQ members tend to kiss other TVXQ members when they're sleeping <333
247. How TVXQ sang Hweesung's "With Me" so well
248. How TVXQ sang Tim's "Sarang Hap Ni Da" so well
249. Micky's fobby english (Their message to IN:COM forums,"Don't still Jeanie nuna's file)
250. Junsu's piano playing skills <3
251. How Junsu and Junho (his twin) have never ever fought <3 *brotherly luv)
252. Junsu's love for chicken (lol)
253. Joongie's ability to scream and yet sound pleasant
254. The fact that Joongie can't rap (lol)
255. Micky's buttery Le Mario-like narrations
256. Yunho's squeaks in some songs
257. Yunho's "CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM" *from the MBC Nolluhwah special*
258.How Yunho quietly asked Lee Ji Hyun, "Are you ok?" when he REALLY LIGHTLY knocked her over in the Chicken fight game in X-MEN and everything went quiet because he spoke (LOL)
259. TVXQ's yupkiness in singing Tim's "Sarang Hap Ni Da"
260. How Joongie only likes girls of his age (uh-oh...note to keomany: does this apply to u?)
261. How Joongie can't trust himself with dating younger girls because he has never taken care of a girl younger than him (because he's the youngest in his family and the only boy- child in his family yek...no wonder if so pretty lol *cough* keomany)
262. How Changmin doesn't trust himself with clothes (lol)
263. How Changmin admitted that he sucks with clothes and fashion (LOL!)
264. Their ability to speak Chinese
265. Their ability to speak Japanese
266. Their ability to speak Korean
267. Their tiny ability to speak English (so kute!)
268. How TVXQ can't spell "forums" (lol)
269. How Changmin spelt forums as "forms" first, then "foums" (LOL!)
270. How Yunho spelt forums as "Frums" (LOL!)
271. Their attempts in speaking/writing English <3
272. Their mistakes when speaking/writing english <3 (kute :wub: )
273. How Micky cannot stand the smell of Japanese soy-bean paste "natto"
274. How Changmin does not hate any food - no matter what it is o_O
275. How the Japanese have realised TVXQ have an abnormally large appetite (LOL!)
276. The fact that TVXQ were able to hire a helicopter for their "Mi Duh Yo" MV
277. The fact that TVXQ were able to clear a bridge in Bexco,America for their "Mi Duh Yo" MV *yeah right i was there LOL! (in my dream)*
278. How many guys have mistaken Joongie for a girl (LOL!)
279. How many girls (not only guys) have ALSO mistaken Joongie for a girl (LOL! LOL!)
280. How the guys who have mistaken Joongie for a girl have called him "HOT" (umm...wtf)
281. How TVXQ came out on "Mi Ahn Ha Da, Sarang Han Da" (the Mini-series with So Ji Sup and [L]im Soo Jung)
282. How TVXQ were mentioned in the Korean Mini-series "Bom Nal" (Spring day)
283. How TVXQ's poster was spotted in the Korean Mini-series "Kwae Girl Choon Hyang" (Delightful girl Choon Hyang)
284. How Junsu stuffed up in a Hug PERF in the Boa-Britney special
285. How Joongie stuffed up a Hug LIVE perf by coming in 2 beats earlier than normal
286. How Junsu always loses his shoe in his performances <3333 (sooo kute! :wub: *steal his shoes*)
287. How Micky slipped in a Tri-Angle perf at a concert (LOL)
288. Cassiopeia parkas - I love them Those Red Pearl Winter Jackest....
289. The TVXQ caps with the fluffy things on the sides
290. The three storybooks about TVXQ
291. How Junsu relies on God the most
292. How Junsu has been with SM for more than 6 years
293. How funny and comfortable Junsu was in his audition <3
294. Junsu's self confidence <3
295. How Junsu got 100% in his Uni prac test
296. How Yunho also got 100% in his Uni prac test!
297. How Joongie came out on "Taegukgi" as an extra!
298. Joongie's love for saying "FOUR"
299. The fact that there's only one group that can make children's songs sound amazing. [When TVXQ sings "Mountain Spring"<3]
300. How Yunho likes to drink coke when sitting by the Han River when he has
to think about something deeply…
301. Their coolio names (Xiah Junsu/U-know Yunho/Micky Yoochun/Max Changmin/Hero JaeJoong)
302. How Junsu goes BRIGHT RED in the face when he's surrounded by fangirls <333 (awwwww...how kute!)
303. How TVXQ chose Junsu as the official dishes man (LOL!)
304. Joongie's occasional boners
305. How TVXQ caused major traffic jams in China because there were so many people on the road to get their autographs
306. How Junsu was chosen as an official "Ulzzang (Pretty)" of Korea - with other
contestants like lee-wan, hyun-bin, se7en, won-bin, jang dong-gun, and kang dong-won (He won by getting 600+ votes…<3)
307. Micky's ability to clap with his feet when standing up
308. The way Micky always thinks it's his turn to do the MI on M-net
309. How Changmin loves video games(So does Joongie and Juni! <3)
310. How TVXQ suits whatever style of music <3
311. How Junsu was judged as a grade 2 kid by a grade 3 kid when in actual fact he was in grade 5 (LOL!)
312. Yunho's love for touching Jaejoong's boner
313. Junsu's webcam pics <333 :wub:
314. Junsu's batman shirt <3
315. Junsu's frequent blushing <3333 :wub:
316. How Junsu pronounces "radio" in konglish <3
317. Junsu's Konglish <3
318. Changmin's camera shyness <3
319. How Changmin respects his anti's too....<3
320. Miduhyo <3
321. Thanks to <3
323. Tri-Angle (ext. version feat Boa and The Trax)
324. Will you be My Girlfriend <3
325. Million Men
326. Like now [지금처럼]
327. I never let go
328. Kid [꼬마야] <3
329. You are always.. [넌 언제나]
330. Whatever they Say (Acapella version)
331. Whatever they Say (Added Instrumental version)
332. The Way U Are
333. Tri-Angle (TVXQ version)
334. Through the Forest
335. Mountain Spring [옹달샘]
336. Stay with me Tonight
337. Try My Love
338. Oh Holy Night
339. Hug <3
340. Hug International Vers. <3
341. Santa Claus is coming to town
342. Magic Castle [마법의 성]
343. Micky's version of Choi Jong Won
344. Micky's version of Brian McKnight's "So Sorry"
345. Yunho's love for Kan Cho.
346. Changmin's pronounciation of "yummy" 맛잇는 -> 마딛는 ㅋㅋ) <3
347. Changmin's head swish in "HUG" <3
348. How Changmin did so well in his MI
349. Junsu's MI
350. Micky's MI
351. Micky's FAKE MI! (LOL)
352. Micky's "Sseng Ddoong Mat Jyo!"
353. Yunho's MI
354. Joongie's MI
355. Yunho's KM Artist ID
356. Junsu's KM Artist ID
357. Joongie's KM Artist ID
358. Changmin's KM Artist ID
359. Micky's KM Arist ID
360. Yunho and Jaejoong's marriage (LOL! <333)
361. They sing GREAT
362. They're just pure lovely <3
363. Junsu's dolphin voice is so cute <3 :wub:
364. Junsu's cherry butt <33 (haha)
365. Yunho's dancing
366. Junsu's dancing
367. Yuchun's astro boy shirt is so cute!
368. Best acapella group ever (yup yup!)
369. Changmin's talent at such a young age
370. How Changmin is ubber smart (very smart!)
371. Yuchun's little brother is cute also <3
372. How Jaejoong has 8 sisters (OMG!)
373. How Yunho's little sister is really cute <3
374. Junsu's lovely twin <3 *though junsu is way kuter and hot!^^*
375. Changmin's two little sisters look just like him <3
377. Junsu's birthday comes out wrong on everything (LOL dec...nope)
378. Junsu singing "N'sync-Pop" <3
379. How Changmin messes up on his pitch so much but tries so hard <3
380. Yunho's old teeth T - T
381. Yunho's little belly
382. Changmin falling asleep on stage <3 (kute)
383. Yunho crying because seeing a ghost (LOL so kute)
384. Yuchun crying with Yunho not even knowing what was going on (how kute!)
385. Jaejoong's hot ulzzang(pretty) pix
386. Yunho's rapping is awesome
387. Yuchun's english
388. Yuchun's deep sexy voice <3
389. Junsu's high squeeky voice <3
390. Jaejoong's smooth soothing voice <3
391. Yuchun having the nickname Micky Mouse (lol)
392. Jaejoong's cute little feet
393. Yuchun's wonderful piano playing <3
394. Junsu's AWESOME piano playing <333
395. Yuchun's sexy red Ferrari ( ^ 0 ^ )
396. Yunho's cute and bad acting <3
397. Yuchun's awesome performance on Nonstop4
398. TVXQ's love for their fans <3
399. Easily crying <333
400. How they always dedicate their awards to Cassiopeia
401. Jaejoong's Hamtaro pajama's <3
402. Yuchun's piggy pajama's <3
403. Changmin's piggy pajama's <3
404. Yunho's welcoming
405. Jaejoong's camera hogging
406. Yunho's cute and bad singing <3
407. Junsu and Yuchun sleeping together o_O *push meke off the bed!*
408. Junsu and Yuchun's love towards each other <3
409. Yunho's very carismatic personality <3
410. Yunho acting like The Trax <3
411. Changmin TRYING to act like The Trax <3
412. Changmin's very unique voice <3
413. Yunho and Yuchun's voice being similar <3
414. Their tri-angle performance <3
415. Their Step By Step performance
416. Their cute and sloppy english in HUG English version <3
417. Their koreanish sounding Japanese <3
418. Their koreanish sounding Chinese <3
419. Jaejoong's titty peircing *uh-huh...*
420. Their first performance of Hug <3
421. Yunho's sexyness when drinking Coke <3
422. Junsu's mom's comments of him (lol)
423. How Junsu loves and hates Hyukjae (lol)
424. Yuchun's lip gloss
425. Yuchun's little sexy wink <3
426. That Kanghodong is so nice to Yunho
427. That Kuminara is so nice to Yuchun
428. How Kanghodong sorta got scared(?) when Yunho said he was the leader of TVXQ
429. How Yuchun is so good at makchoom
430. Yunho's new "straight" teeth <_<>_> T - T
431. Yuchun's way of copying Rose
432. Changmin's way for singing to Lexy's song "Girls"
433. Changmin's way of singing "Just Once" <3
434. TVXQ debuted on the day after Christmas <333
435. Such pretty ballon color (Red Pearl colour!)
436. Pretty fanclub name (Cassiopeia…)
437. Jaejoong's sexy and built body <3
438. Changmin's pretty and sparkling eyes <3
439. Junsu translating Magic Castle into English <3
440. Junsu's very cute and big belly button <3
441. Junsu kissing Yuchun! *hit meke in the head! what did i say?!*
442. Jaejoong kissing Yunho (Yunho's expression was really urbenly cute!) <3
443. Changmin likes being a camera hog at times <3
444. Junsu singing the song "Lately" <3
445. Jaejoong singing the song "Incomplete" <3
446. Jaejoong singing the song "Come To Me"
447. Yuchun singing the song "Gather my Tears"
448. Junsu singing the song "To Bride"(his favorite song <3)
449. TVXQ singing "NRG - Hit Song"
450. TVXQ singing "Wheesung - With Me"
451. Micky rapping in Hotmail
452. Changmin's dorky glasses <3
453. Yunho's sexyness in glasses <3
454. Changmin's LONG list of food he wants to eat (LOL!)
455. Changmin's empty bowl of bibimbab
456. Changmin getting really sorry after saying something to Harisu
457. Changmin bobbing his head side to side while talking <3
458. How Changmin acts so mature for his age <3
459. Changmin leaving early at the radio show, telling people to text message him
460. When TVXQ cried after receiving first place in Inkogayo <3
461. Fast that Jaejoong couldn't sing is shocking
462. Jaejoong's audition
463. Changmin's audition
464. Junsu's audition (and very high voice <3)
465. Yunho's audition
466. Yunho singing "Im Jae Bum - Go Hae"
467. Jaejoong's really weird winking (he can't wink! <3)
468. Junsu's very cute shyness <3
469. How Changmin's favorite book in Harry Potter <3 (LOL!)
470. Jaejoong's baby pictures <3
471. Changmin's baby pictures <3
472. Yunho's baby pictures <3
473. Yuchuns's baby pictures <3
474. Junsu's baby pictures <333
475. How in one of Junsu's baby pic that he is wearing a Micky Mouse sweater <3
476. Junsu's love for his twin with a passion <3
477. How Junsu calls his twin grother "hyung" <3
478. How in Mid Uh Yo Jaejoong's flower got stuck in his jacket pocket at the end
479. How Jaejoong started singing too early for a Hug performance
480. How Yuchun is an awesome MC for kmtv
481. How Yunho was a great partner
482. The fact that Stepho sees TVXQ almost everyday
483. Yuchun's lyrics/music in english that dont make any sense o_O
484. Yuchun's graffiti skills
485. Jaejoong's ability to draw awesomely
486. How Yunho asked if anyone wanted to go on date with him at Disneyland <3 (here your chance nathalie!)
487. How TVXQ wants to go on dates with every single Cassiopeia member *kill all the members! muhahaha they're mind*
488. How some girls broke into TVXQ apartment and stole Changmin's underwear (was it me?? o_O)
489. Yuchun's greesyness
490. How TVXQ always looks over their rehersal
491. How we could name all of Jaejoong's sisters names, Jini, Suni, Mikyung. Sookjin, Ahyoung, Yoosoon, Minjung (that's a lot of sister note to keomany: u betta try to remember these)
492. TVXQ trying to spell english <3
493. How Jaejoong came out on TaeGukGi
494. Jaejoong's time zone rap <3
495. Their four lettered names
496. How TVXQ can be DBSG, DBSK, TVXQ, TOHOSHINKI, 동방신기
497. How Yuchun got 1st place for most goodlooking <3
498. How Jaejoong got 2nd place for most goodlooking <3
499. How Jaejoong is a camera "whore" (lol)
500. Changmin loving Video games <3