..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
UPDATED!! CHECK PAGE ONE!!

sorry guys LOL i kinda forgot to update things for sometimes now kehehe...
mrs. jj had to remind me kehehe >_<
thanx for the reminder hon ^____^

updated includes:
Xiah Junsu's Mom Singing! <she can really sings! i think talents runs in the family ^^
[2005.12.31] Junsu in Mini Musical acting <OMFG xiah'z so freakin kute!
[2005.12.29] MNet Wide News - TVfXQ Nursery >_< they're all so damn kute! junsu and uno is so gonna make great daddy! junni u can be my baby'z daddy ani day LOL ^^
[2005.12.31] DBSK performing H.O.T. We Are The Future @ SBS Award <yup aniother H.O.T. song! and the perf is awsome!
[2005.12.31] DBSK - We Are The Future [rip right of the perf]
[2006.01.01] Micky Piano Performance on SBS X-Man wmv < he'z so kute kehehe ^^
[2006.01.01] Micky Piano Performance mp3 [rip rite off show]

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
Congrat to DBSK for the second year...and hope for more years to come...they are soo cute..
letz hope so >_<
if LSM split em i'm so gonna kick his @$$!
yup the blue wateva u call thingy is back!!
and this time w/ hints from the guys emself >_<
thatz why uno, junni, and meke have been on so many shows and not jj and minni! TT ^ TT

o_O Their kissing?!?!?! this sets a bad example on what the fans would think of them haha i especially think their cute but man the whole kisses is a bit too bizzare
tho i luv meke...if he dear kiss my junni he'z dead meat!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
thanks for the updates! dling them right now ^^

i so <3 dbsk! can't get enough of them :wub:

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
yoochunnie :wub: his smile makes me melt :lol: anyways, i hope sm won`t split them up even though my three favorites (yoochun, yunho, junsu) will still remain together as tvxq korea. & thank you for the updates & would you happen to have the show me your love inkigayo performance? i`m curious as to how they managed to fit all 17 guys on stage :huh:

Sanny

sarNie Egg
:w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: AWWWWWWWWTVXQ!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YUNHO YUNHO YUNHO HES SO SEXXXXXXXXXY!!!! THX 4 SHARING! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sanny

sarNie Egg
haha srry for the late post but i also asked my friend about it and she send she was reading it somewhere and siad it isnt true lee soo man though of it but decided not to XD srry for teh later reply and i kno Yunho and teh guys would miss each OTHER so much if tehy where to split up :)

Keomany

Music.heal.All
aZn_FrEaK said:
UPDATED!! CHECK PAGE ONE!!

sorry guys LOL i kinda forgot to update things for sometimes now kehehe...
mrs. jj had to remind me kehehe >_<
thanx for the reminder hon ^____^
no problem hun we DBSK's fan stick together...lol im here for you for you whenever you need....

thanks for the update on it....lov you forever....you are the best...

love dbsk..well Hero yep...same thing...later..

Oil

sarNie Egg
ahhh nooo!!! fitting a chinese member in makes the band look weird, or maybe it won't :mellow:

Keomany

Music.heal.All
to me it woud be odd to add to dbsk since they had two years and record out...

but to make and new one and add a chineses guy is a hot combination...like super junior

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
does anyone have the "Hi Ya Ya Ya" MV in HQ? or does anyone know where I can get it? I've been trying to find it but no such luck :(

That's my favorite DBSG MV because Micky looks so hot in there ^^

edit: I found one but there's some talking at the beginning of the MV -_- If anyone else knows any other ones, please tell me ^_^

Xiah's_Babe

sarNie Egg
YOU GUYS!!! THIS IS MY DREAM THREAD!!!! And Xiah's totally mine!!!! I claimed him a looooong time ago. He's my first Korean love!!! And will always be. anyways, love this thread. Can't wait to see updates about them!!!

Keomany

Music.heal.All
sin is that you? cuz i dont know who i am talkin to lol

well I love hero so here is his picture!!!

I will keep adding to this...so check back for more....heres all hero picture

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
ah, Jaejoong..to tell you the truth, he was my least favorite in DBSG until just recently. Maybe it was his hair..way too pretty :D lol, I like him with the shorter hair cut..which I don't remember where it was that I saw it..but it was pretty recent. He's got a nice body for such a skinny guy. ^^

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah yea i no what u mean hero wasnt my first believe it or not...but some how this guy made me fall into him...

btw Happy Birthday JeaJoonh

Xiah's_Babe

sarNie Egg
JaM, you crack me up... I remember when you showed me the comparison of YW with your fav chinese actress... It was kinda sad, but I've always loved YW, I loved them all!!! YW was the pretty one that I was always soo envious of... Look at that perfect skin!!! And that beautiful hair!!!!!