..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

Sanny

sarNie Egg
muhhaha i love Yunho drama tokyo holiday! Yunho lied to that girl hahha i find it so funni :p
and that tokyo wish thingy haha wata bumb made her mad XD

Keomany

Music.heal.All
unnie im soo happy for you..there you go now you can dream of yuhno and kiss his picture....eewwwwwwwwwww

i cant wait for mine hero picture ot come...!!! waiting!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
thanx goodgurl272 and keo kehehe
well course keo i have more piccies of jj oppa
wah u think eh? do i BUHAHAHAHA
yeah...but it'd take me forever to up em so i just pic sum of em kehehe :p

btw...still waiting for my stuffies...
yesasia my patients r about to hit zer0~!! >"<

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah im waiting for mine just to reach them so they can send me my stuff...

of course you have more of hero im sad u didnt add it all..it would be 98798797789 cuz my hero is hott like that

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
ACK >"< did u realli wan my comp to crash XD
LOL srry keo...well let me put it this way...u have about 90% of all my jj piccies so kehehe...no need to fuss...i think LOL~!!

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah well sin of course he is my hunnie and i dont know why u are looking for his picture..what to explain lol?

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
anyone watched their new banjun? it wasn't as good as yunho's, in fact i thought it was kind of creepy..with the ghost and all that, but anyways, Jaejoong was so cute in this one and the ng where he tripped is just priceless. xiah was also really cute, especially during the ngs too. my favorite part from this one is when they were discussing who the culprit could be, lol them and their imaginations ^_^

subs for this one is already out at soompi so go check it out

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah Jam the funny thing is i have it but never watch it yet...and i dont know what it is about..any summary

Xiah's_Babe

sarNie Egg
I thought JunSu was adorable with all his NGs, and he's telling them why he keeps messing up and nobody believes him... Aww, poor JunSu. Thanks for the caps Jai... And I love the slideshows!!! They're amazing, I especially love the JunSu one, of course. XP

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
lol, i love Junsu in the newest banjun, "Dangerous Love." He was so cute but so dumb also..hahaha..Changmin was the smart one who knew something strange was going on. Anyways, the whole Yunho and Jaejoong story was the best! Hahaha, lmao...everyone should watch it! They each had adorable moments in this one ^_^

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
>"< i so gotta git this comp of mine fix >"< grrrr
hope they have it on utube ^___^
cuz i'm on part2 of ep2 lol
and w/ sub ^___^ hurray for whoeva tat uploaded tat LOL
hope they up pe3 there soon too~!!!

oh and i heard tat this ep was actually was picked from a fanfic LOL
*wonders if all of em were??*
aniwoo lol lucky fan ^__^

kehehe dun noe how mani times i've edited this BUHAHAHA
but i just remember sm holding up a contest for dongbang fanfics...
wonder if this had ani thing to do w/ it =S

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
screen caps from "Dangerous Love" <banjun drama 03.12.06>

yes, they are just of Jaejoong, lol...I liked him the best in this one. He was so funny!!! ^_^

I added my own captions to them too, lol. ENJOY! :D

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahha thanks for the picture and the caption..Uknow just need to leave my jae jae alone...lol i need to d.l this soon

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
thanx so much for the info ^_________^

in other news.....

[/b]Jaejoong has finally recover[/b]

credits: tvxq_world

YAY jj oppa~!! now dance for me oppa~!! :p
hope it's true...^____^

and ...... ta-da

Changmin, THE SEXIEST CELEB?

Recently alot of celebrities are getting into the habit of working out and keeping a healthy body. But out of them, Changmin is chosen to have the sexiest celebrity stature.

In the research of "Who has the sexiest body of the new generation?", Changmin from Dong Bang Shin Ki had the highest votes. Standing at 186 centimeters and 61 kilograms, he can actually become the best conditioned celebrity stature. But because his weight is pretty light, many people suggested him to manage his body well.

3664 people had participated in this time's ballot. Changmin received 29.5% of the votes and second place is Min Kyung Hoon from Buzz with 24.2% votes. Third place is Lee Seung Gi with 20.6%, fourth is Kim Hyun-joong from SS501 and fifth with Tablo from Epik High (9.1%)

credits: heartmonster @ soompi (translation) + kai @ tvfxqworld.cjb.net

------------------------

8O iunno but this came as a shock to me LOL
i would have tho...well nvm..keheh congrat mini~!!
sexiest celeb in korea eh...wow...LOL

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah omg it was Max that heck...lol no comment i love that hunnie too..but man! Jae what happen all that hottest for nothing..expect my viewing pleassure@!

wow fully recover it didnt matter if he could dance or not just seeing him already mad me drool..now he can dance that a good thing...then again jae cant dance either lol so im not sure if it a good thing or not!

wow sm fun club that is awesome that unnie ly for the site and info...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I just dled their Japanese MV of Rising Sun and goddam...they all look so freakin HOT!!!! :w000t: I like this one better than the original korean one, however since they're singing it in Japanese it sounds sort of funny. I guess I'll just have to get use to it. Jaejoong dances in this one also! And Changmin's hair looks nice. He should've taken off the hat during his solo scenes.

Haha, Changmin? Sexiest body? um...is that right? iono, but he looks scrawny to me...

Keomany

Music.heal.All
the video was hott hott hott...i didnt like any jap one they did but for rising of sun was hotter then ever