DeNNiS O'NEiL!!!!!!!!!!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile

thanks to cyallen26 again!!!
Please use your own photobucket, etc if you want to post this pictures somewhere else, Thank you

okay guys finish for today ^ ^

channy

sarNie Egg
Ohh la la Dennis O in black leather....xexie xexie !!! He's super adorable. More More Please...... :wub:

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
channy said:
Ohh la la Dennis O in black leather....xexie xexie !!! He's super adorable. More More Please...... :wub:
[post="74586"][/post]​
ni bu yong ke qi ^ ^ ahhahahha but this is like korean threads..ahahah
u should say"kamsamnida/gomawo/gomawayo" ahahhahah but i dont noe how to reply that..ahahahha :lmao:

more pics of him are cuming soon!!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
OMG DENNIS IS SO DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN HOT IN HERE ><

Sleepy Dennis ^ ^ owhh honey r u tired? sleep on my shoulder,i don't mind ^ ^

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile

thanks to cyallen26 again!!!
Please use your own photobucket, etc if you want to post all of the pics above somewhere else, Thank you!

Sassy_g

sarNie Egg
Dennis is so hot!!! He's the cutest Korean actor I have ever seen. Thanks for posting all those pictures!!!

I'm curious about what the advertisement is about. Does anyone have a clip of it that we can drool over?? Dennis is sooo cute...especially in leather!!!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile

OMG look at his smile....**FAINT**

hmm..wat is he doin?

LoOk at his smile from heaven... OMG ><"

ofcourse thanks to cyallen ^ ^
please don't forget for those of you who want to post this picture into other threads to put it in your own photobucket. thank you ^ ^

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Sassy_g said:
Dennis is so hot!!! He's the cutest Korean actor I have ever seen. Thanks for posting all those pictures!!!

I'm curious about what the advertisement is about. Does anyone have a clip of it that we can drool over?? Dennis is sooo cute...especially in leather!!!
[post="77045"][/post]​
yeah me tooo not sure about the advert aswell...well if i found some1 from soompi/ any other threadss have it then i'll share it with u aswell here ^ ^