DeNNiS O'NEiL!!!!!!!!!!

thammy57

sarNie Hatchling
Dennis Oh, the new 300 million won man for Ziozia.

New face, Dennis Oh(also called Dennis Joseph O'Neil) was picked as the new face of Ziozia. He recently signed a 1 year, 300 million won contract with Korea's famous male clothing line.

Dennis had been receiving many advertisement offers from motor & cosmetic companies. He chose Ziozia because of their sophisticated image which is sure to go well with his own.

Former Ziozia models include Cho In-Sung and Won Bin, both of whom are considered two of Korea's top male stars. A spokesperson for Ziozia stated: "Dennis Oh has a very exotic and chic image. That image matches our concept for targeting young males in their twenties. We hope that Dennis Oh will do much to increase our brand image."

Dennis Oh recently performed in the MBC TV mon/tues mini series, "
Sweet Spy"(aired in Korea from Novemer 17, 2005 to January 10, 2006) in the role of Han Yoo-Il, a mysterious millionarie who is also a spy.

[Herald Media] sung-won Hong reporter
Source: Dennis ♡ Honeybees

thammy57

sarNie Hatchling
Dennis O, superior to Lamborghini'

Hanafos CF featuring fast man Dennis O attracts people's eyes . 500 million won super car Lamborghini Gallardo runs at full speed on the Autobahn. And a ray of fast light passes by breaking the camera for over speeding vehicles just as laughing at the Lamborghini.

This CF similar to SF movie "matrix" was produced to express the absolute speed that is as fast as the light.

A spokesperson of advertisement production Daehong Communications said, "our aim was to emphasize the speed directly because it is inevitable for enforced broadband internet service market to compete with the speed.

Dennis O has sophisticated image and his face looks harmonized between the East and the West. So he was the best model for our ad, and he fits the misterious concept of the ad very well."

The autobahn scene of this CF was shot in the runway in Gochang, Junnam. The high-priced Lamborghini (there are only a few in Korea) speeded more than 300km/h showing the magnificent appearance.

But it was Dennis O who far surpassed Lamborghini at the shooting site.
As soon as he appeared in black leather costume, the women in the site were almost stunned to see his looks. Dennis O showed full of charisma and he made a cute heart with his hands as well.

[sportskhan] young-gu Kang reporter
Source: Dennis ♡ Honeybees

thammy57

sarNie Hatchling

Dennis O, who impressed the audiences by rolling over in a cell phone commercial, caught up the chance and signed contract with his current management company. He got into his first drama shooting, the 'Sweet Spy', right after few weeks of acting training. Dennis found it hard to adjust to the busy schedule of the drama shooting at the beginning, but he was cheered up by the willingness of pursuing success. 'It was really hard to accommodate at the very beginning because I was always so tired. However, I feel much better now and I would try to sleep whenever it's possible', Dennis said. The time being the Korea flied by because of the busy life Dennis led.

Because Dennis was not able to communicate with his peer actors and actresses, meanwhile carrying on Korean lecture, work load was even intense. What was like for Dennis for shooting TV drama, which was considered to be exhausting by most actors/actresses during his first long stay in Korea? 'It was sometimes stressful and the proportion of Han Yuli in the drama was quite big. Communication is also a problem and I need to watch the rating of the drama. But anyhow, I want the viewers to feel that I have tried my best and out all my efforts into the acting', Dennis responded. Everything seemed to happen really fast, but Dennis did not lay back for a single minute since he knows if he cannot control himself, it will be no way to hold his future.

Prince Smile

Dennis O is a very easy-going person in daily life and he enjoys making a lot of friends. However, a he of this personality had to act Han Yuli, who always seemed angry (that's how Dennis describe the character) with a really serious look. When Dennis is shooting for posters, he looks at the camera with a really cool expression that definitely charms women. But all a sudden, he would give a big smile like a child as he sees his manager showed up. We can appreciate a very special charm of Dennis' through his smile and draw a conclusion that he is a very adorable and friendly person. This personality for certain has helped him to fit in a complete new environment. Moreover, he always enjoys learning.

Endless Study

During the interview, the journalist asked Dennis about his future plans. He said that, 'I want to go all out and learn more. There are a lot to learn at the beginning. And I already have during the shooting of the drama. I always feel there are so many I need to study. No matter being an actor or an ordinary person, one can only improve through studying'. Dennis appreciates the importance of study partly because he himself realized the language barrier he experienced in Korea, which can be an obstacle for his career. Thus, he was determined to work on Korean in 2006.

Source: Soon - Dennis ♡ Honeybees
Credit: Justine - www.dennisjo.com

thammy57

sarNie Hatchling
Star Donation with Dennis O

The good-looking star Dennis takes part in 'The Star Donation ' with the daily sports and G-market came out with the runner of 9th.

The goods which Dennis puts out is wakeboard lessons. Dennis has rich talent for sports enough to perform universal spy of having an all round capability in the ‘Sweet Spy’. In this ‘Star Donation’ he shows a successful bidder and a party of 1 to do wakeboarding with they feel the current of water of Han river.

According to sources close to the surroundings, His skiing and akeboarding capability is semipro level.This is a rare opportunity for a party of fans to take a short course from him and have a conversation.

The Star Donation puts out the time that the star does with the fans together is charity program of the new concept which it donates the total amount to the ‘Happy Study room’ at the slogan agency 'Good Neighbors’

The water date on-line auction with him is advanced on a home page of the daily sports (isplus.com) until 22,June 5:00 p.m.

Source: Soon - Dennis ♡ Honeybees

thammy57

sarNie Hatchling
Dennis O, will speak Korean in the next work.

[starnews 2006-07-03]
[moneytoday starnews reporter- Kim Tae-eun]

Mix-raced star Dennis O is going show his Korean speaking script in his next work. Dennis O whose father is Irish and mother is Korean performed as a CF Model and he got the stardom as a main role of Han You-il in the drama"Sweet Spy" in the end of last year.

In this drama, he spoke all the scripts in English, now he spending a lot of time to study Korean to speak in Korean. he mainly stays in Korea trying very hard to work out.

Dennis' agency told on 3rd of July,"Dennis can understand almost of Korean
from the priviate lessons, and he's trying to communicate in Korean at ordinary times." and "he's going to come back in a drama or a movie, and this time he's going to show his korean-speaking performance."

Meanwhile, Dennis posted a letter in the forum of his fansite, " Last month was a busy month with all the signing events and the promotions," and "It was really nice to be able to meet all of you, to see your faces, and shake your hands." saying his recent situation in the middle of June.

tekim@mtstarnews.com
Korean
Source: soon - Dennis ♡ Honeybees

thammy57

sarNie Hatchling
Dennis O, becomes a topic from similar look like "Superman"

[스타뉴스 2006-07-03 16:21]
[starnews 2006-07-03]
[moneytoday starnews reporter- Kim Tae-eun]

Brandon Routh who came into the spotlight all over the world and Dennis
O who gets a lot of popularity are now a current topic from their similar
features among the on-line surfers. both of them have the brushy eyebrows of musculine beauty and thick lips closed tightly with their eyes flashed defiance. they are more alike in profile.

Brandon Routh was born in 1979, Iowa, USA, and he's a good-looking
guy of 191cm in height. He made his debut in 1999 and appeared on severa TV series but didn't make a hit. But he was selected as a superman in the movie "Superman returns", he became a star straight out. his carving feature overwhelms all the viewers.

Dennis O whose father is Irish and mother is Korean was born in 1981, USA. he's 188cm in height and has a muscular body like Brandon Routh.
Dennis who performed as a CF model caught the Korean viewers' eyes from the role of Han You-il in the drama "Sweet Spy".

Korean netizens show the opinions that the two actors are really alike,but
i prefer dennis having korean blood."meanwhile, dennis' agency told, "dennis heard that he looks like Brandon Routh in "Superman returns, and he just laughed looking very shy."

tekim@mtstarnews.com
Source: soon - Dennis ♡ Honeybees
Posted by: TMN - http://lovekorean.4.forumer.com