DeNNiS O'NEiL!!!!!!!!!!

Pee

sarNie Elites
zaizai_f4_only said:
haha oops ^_^ **shame**
nah don't have to put my name ^ ^ but the main thing is that my friends name ^ ^ coz she's the one that do the hard thing lookin for dennis's pic ^ ^ hahahhaha :rolleyes:
[post="68777"][/post]​
LoLz ok then imma credit both of you ^^ :lol:

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Pee said:
LoLz ok then imma credit both of you ^^ :lol:
[post="69134"][/post]​
haha.. :lmao: okay than No comment..
soo if u have upload the pic into ur w/s can u tell me the add of ur webbie..i just wanna come and have a look ^ ^

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile

OMG OMG OMG this one so hoTTTttt!!!

look at this..how lucky is that person get to seat next to dennis :(
and OMG i lurv his smile in this pics ^^

thanks to NAver.com

cikna

sarNie Adult
zaizai_f4_only said:
DON'T MISSED OUT ON THIS...U R DENNIS'S FANS MUST C...HIS SOOOOOOO CUTEEEE ><'

1) Go towww.naver.com
2) In the white line type : Dennis O and then press ENTER.
3) Below the little pic of Dennis O, you'll see a little "Sweet Spy" pic, click on that.
4) After you click that, scroll down and you'll see this pic of Dennis. Click it.

5) After you click that little pic, you'll see a bigger version of that pic. Click on it and the video clip will pop up.

THANKS TO PINKDIOR@SOOMPI
[post="69072"][/post]​
gurl, i'm lost! i can't understand what is written, i followed your instructions, but i'm not sure whtehr i did it right. which white line are you talking about. help...

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
cikna said:
gurl, i'm lost! i can't understand what is written, i followed your instructions, but i'm not sure whtehr i did it right. which white line are you talking about. help...
[post="69429"][/post]​
ohh the white line on the top...u noe when u want to search something there is a white box...yeah the exact word BOX..haha

Pee

sarNie Elites
zaizai_f4_only said:
haha.. :lmao: okay than No comment..
soo if u have upload the pic into ur w/s can u tell me the add of ur webbie..i just wanna come and have a look ^ ^
[post="69143"][/post]​

Of course I´ll give you the address when the pics are up ^^