Desparate Housewives

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I haven't kept up with it but I decided to tune it for the first episode of the new season because it looked interesting.
They fast forwarded five years and their lives have changed a lot.
I like how they did that, it makes you wonder what happened within the five years that led them to where they are now and what happened to some of the minor characters.

I think I know what the new guy is up to (the trashy lady's new hubby), I think it has to do with the car accident.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I haven't kept up with it but I decided to tune it for the first episode of the new season because it looked interesting.
They fast forwarded five years and their lives have changed a lot.
I like how they did that, it makes you wonder what happened within the five years that led them to where they are now and what happened to some of the minor characters.

I think I know what the new guy is up to (the trashy lady's new hubby), I think it has to do with the car accident.

Oh, you think he was that lady's husband? That would suck big time for Susan then...they made it look like Mike died or something, got me all sad....Btw, I love him as an actor, he's great in everything that he's in...I'm kinda bummed, I liked Mike for Susan.

Man, are Gabi's kids humongous...that's crazy big. I'm interested to see if they're gonna bring Julie back, and if they'll use the same girl. Last season finale, I thought it was over, for them to fast forward 5 years like that...so I was surprised to see it back and so different.