Destination: LOVE :: Anne/Ken

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
"I don't know how to talk to her... she's always around Panu & what am i suppose to say to her... 'Hi Saiphon, i'm sorry for being an ass to you, i love you?'" Sit said.

I chuckled when I read that. I am so enjoying this jealousy from Ken towards perfect Panu. Don't make Panu bad, ohitsnoyyy? Keep him good.
lol. i will! Panu is the nice guy.. can't turn him bad!
by the way you can call me Noy ^_^

Dajaja

sarNie Egg
Wow... i just started reading today and it's amazing! I can totally imagine this as a lakorn, lol. :p

cannot wait for the next chapters.... Panu seems too goody goody to me.

And when is Chakrit gonna make his appearance? Or was tht just the part about him helping sai in London?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Wow... i just started reading today and it's amazing! I can totally imagine this as a lakorn, lol. :p

cannot wait for the next chapters.... Panu seems too goody goody to me.

And when is Chakrit gonna make his appearance? Or was tht just the part about him helping sai in London?
awe thanks ^_^ seems like everybody's hating on Panu.... :lol:
oh shoot... i almost forgot about Chakrit... i gotta add him in there now... ^_^

noy....

yoou know what im cheering on Sit and Sai's next scene :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :dude:
lol..... i gotta see what is up my sleeves... it will be juicy.... :drool:

where are you at. post up the next scene. lol
i'm sorry fun i was suppose to finish it last nite... but i got tired & went to sleep... i wanna keep you gals guessing on what imma do next!

will it be a :w-scene-pop-corn: or...... a :r-scene-pop-corn: or will she get away????

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
awe thanks ^_^ seems like everybody's hating on Panu.... :lol:
oh shoot... i almost forgot about Chakrit... i gotta add him in there now... ^_^

lol..... i gotta see what is up my sleeves... it will be juicy.... :drool:

i'm sorry fun i was suppose to finish it last nite... but i got tired & went to sleep... i wanna keep you gals guessing on what imma do next!

will it be a :w-scene-pop-corn: or...... a :r-scene-pop-corn: or will she get away????
LOL... how about all three? R then willing then she got away??

nikki1786

LizQuen
i hope that Sai will not get away.... i hope it would be rather a :w-scene-pop-corn: than getting away. i mean she's liberated biatch and she's still "lovingly yours" to Sit.... :spin:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i hope that Sai will not get away.... i hope it would be rather a :w-scene-pop-corn: than getting away. i mean she's liberated biatch and she's still "lovingly yours" to Sit.... :spin:
lol. i'm sorry ladies... i've just been busy i haven't start chapter 32 yet... ekkkk!
plus NBA finals are on!!! GOOO CELTiCS! ^_^

i posted this story at anne's forum for other members to read. hope you don't mind
i have no problem with that. i'm happy to share. ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i will have chapter 32 up later tonight! [i'll start when i'm at work... hehe.]
You are such a tease, girl!

Anyway, I was watching all of your SB MVs. Sighh.... Now, I feel the fever again; I just wished that Kawee R scened me 4 times instead of Narin. But ofcourse, it will turn into Willing cause I won't resist him. :drool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
...i need to catch up on this fiction !!! im only on 10 ...so far behind :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow...i have just finally had time to read this^^ this is really good....so interesting and exciting....hmmm can't wait to read what he does next ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chapter 32: Shattered Moments

WARNING: THiS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME GRAPHiC DETAiLS :lol: & SOME EXPLiCiT LANGUAGE

Sai wakes up to the cold breeze. "where am i...?" She rubs her forehead. "Who's bed is this...?" Looking around the room, still wondering how she got there in the first place. She doesn't remember what happen to her, the last thing she remembers was being on the yacht with Kat & then Sithra was the last person she saw. She gets out of bed & looks around the room.

"Hello...?" She goes into the bathroom, nobody there. Then she goes to the balcony, looks at the view, no one in sight, only the beautiful ocean view & the swimming pool.

"Where the hell am i at???" she scratches her head. "Where are my things!?" She panics & goes back into the room to search for her things. They were on the drawer next to the bed.

"Oh thank goodness... it's here..." she digs for her phone but it's nowhere to be found. "What the...? where's my phone...??" searching furiously now. She throws her purse on the drawer "great... i lost my phone... Where the hell is this place?!"

Sai walks to door, she wiggles at the door knob but it wouldn't turn, "what the..!? What's going on here...!" she bangs on door, "Hello?! Hello?! Anybody out there...?!" She screams, still banging on the door, "I'm locked in, please help me whoever's out there!" Sai shouts some more. Just then she hears keys jingling. Sai steps back, her heart pounding fast. The door knob unlocks & a man walks in.

*dramatic music in the background :D*

Sithra walks in, smiling.

"Si... Si... Sithra?? What.. what ... you brought me here???" Sai said with a surprise look on her face, taking a step back.

"surprised?" Sit gives Sai an evil look.

"Why did you bring me here...?? What are you gonna do with me...?" Sai asked nervously.

"No particular reason... I needed a girl company & you were the first girl i saw." he said walking towards her.

"Are you crazy?! Why did it have to be me??? Why not your stupid girlfriend May???" Sai yelled, "Take me home now! I want to go home!" Sai walks toward the door but Sit grabs her arm.

"Oh no... you're not going anywhere..." he pushes her to the bed.

"What do you mean i'm not going anywhere??? what are you trying to do to me?? what do you want from me?!?" Sai asks trying to get up off the bed.

"Slow down with the questions... we have all evening to talk..." he crawls on the bed.

Sai pushes him down the bed & heads toward the door. Sit got up in time & goes after her. He grabs her & tosses her on the bed again.

"I Said... you're not going anywhere...!! Tonight… you will be mine..." Sit pins her down on the bed.

"Get off me you asshole!" Sai struggles to break loose. Sit tries to kiss her but she dodges from him. Sit loose his grip & then Sai knees him in the stomach. she pushes him off the bed & heads for the door once again. Sit attacks her from behind, bringing her down to the floor, pinning her down again.

"I told you... you aren't going anywhere! You can't escape from me... Saiphon! I've had it with you...!! you will pay...!!" Sit pins her leg & her arms.

"You crazy bastard! Get off me! When Panu--"

Sit stop immediately after hearing Panu's name. He gets off of her & gets up frm the floor. He pulls her up & pins her arms & legs to the wall.

"You're hurting me you asshole!!" Sai shouts in his face, trying to break free.

"Panu??? So you are fucking him???? All those rumors are true then? You... are nothing but a… dirty... little... whore..." Sit whispers in her ear.

"You crazy bastard! What i do in my private life has nothing to do with you!! My love life is private & you have no business snooping around it!! So shut up!" Sai shouts back in his face, still trying to get away from him, she breaths harder than before.

"You must have fucked many guys before him then..." Sit chuckles in her face.

"You Dick!! You have no right call me a whore! you don't know me!!! Why do you care who i sleep with anyways! It's none of your business! Just know that you aren't on my to-do list! You stupid asshole!!!" Sai screams in Sit's face.

Sit pulls Sai closer to him, "Oh, you have a to-do list now??? Tell me who's on that list... & how come i'm not on it??? " Sit grins in Sai's face.

"Let me go you bastard! It's none of your business!" Sai stomps on his foot & pushes him down again.

She heads for the door again, trying to open it but it wouldn't open.

"come on... open!! what's wrong with the door! I need to get out!" Sai said to herself, scared for her life, her heart beating uncontrollably.

Then suddenly Sit grabbed her from behind. He drags her from the door, Sai holding tight to the door knob, but Sit drags her on to the bed.

He pins her down on the bed, "Now what makes you think i'm not on your to-do list...? I'm here right now... we're here right now... together in a bedroom, lying here on the bed, me on top of you, i think we're all set... shall we start...?"

Sit moves in closer as if he was going to kiss her. He moves toward her ear & whispers, "you don't need your clothes... so let's take them off..." He rips her blouse & threw it on the floor. Sai try to fight him again, but she was losing energy.

"Get off! Let me go!" she said covering her body. Sit goes after her shorts, ripping them off as well & throwing it on the floor.

Sai kicks him one last time, he stumbles & falls off the bed. Sai tries to get up [she's down to her bra & panties now!] but stumbles to the ground too. She tries to get up again, but her body wouldn't allow her so she crawls her way towards the door. Sit charges for her again picks her up & toss her on the bed once more.

"You're not going anywhere..." Sit said, as he takes off his shirt & unzip his pants & drops them.

Sai moves further back on the bed, trying to get away from him. Sit crawls onto the bed, pulling her closer to him. Sai tries to hop off the bed once more, but Sit grabs a hold of her & pins her to the bed [he's on top. hehe.], " I told you, tonight... will be my night... tomorrow... you can go back to Panu..."

Sai struggle to free herself, but her body was too exhaust from screaming & fighting Sit she couldn't fight anymore.

"Let me go!! Don't do this to me! Get off of me!!" Sai screams trying her hardest to fight him but he has her arms pin so tight, she couldn't move.

Sit turns her over [Sai's on top now]. His legs wraps around hers so she couldn't move, one hand is preventing Sai from escaping & the other arm unclipping her bra. He got her bra off, now her top is bare, exposing her breast. He switches position once more [he's on top] & pins her arms down as he takes her panties off & toss it on the floor.

Sai's body couldn't allow her to fight anymore, she began to shiver with fear.

"Please stop..!!! Let me go!! Panuuuuu...!" Sai screams tears running down her cheeks now.

"So Panu likes it when you scream his name..?? is that it!?" Sit pins her again, her nake body presses his.

"Let me go... please... stop..." sai cries out loud, her body tired from struggling.

"When i'm done with you...I'm gonna make you forget Panu..." Sit presses his body again her, kissing her roughly on the lips. Sai couldn't move anymore, she just laid there, still crying.

"Please... stop..." Sai cries. She screams some more as Sit finally makes his way inside of her.

"owww..." she screams in pain, "stop... Sit...hra..." she cries in pain as Sit forces his way inside on her, working slowly then faster.

Sai had lost... her body couldn't fight any longer, no more energy to scream, she gave in & cried softly.

Sit kisses her on the forehead. He work his way to her cheeks, then her lips to the neck to her bare breast, all the way down to her navel.

She felt a chills running down her spin.

"Panu..." Sai cries softly, "I'm sorry..."

-----------------

Sai locks herself in the bathroom. She doesn't know how long she's been in there, but she knows that she rather be locked up than out there with Sithra. She leans against the tub, wrap in bedsheets, crying softly. The floor had several blood spots. The images of Sit raping her replayed in her mind. The words he said to her wouldn't erase from her memories.

'I told you... i would make you forget about Panu...' Sai hugs the bedsheets tighter to her body.

"Panu... please help me..." she cries. She didn't want to get up, too weak to get up, her body felt disgusted, she felt defeated & helpless. Her body ached from pain & she was to drained: physically, mentally & emotionally.

Sai struggles to get up off the ground, she needed to wash up. She hovers over the sink, tears still running down her cheek. She looks at herself in the mirror, digusted by what she sees. Her hair was a mess, her neck had scratches, Sithra had left hand marks on her arms. She felt helpless once again. She begins to cry louder. She punches the mirror, mad at what she see. The mirrior shattered into pieces. She falls down on the floor once again, causing the broken mirror to fall on her & scratching her.

She lays on the floor crying in shame. Her left knuckle was bleeding from punching the mirror. Next to her was a big piece of glass. Sai grabs the glass with her left hand & tighten her grip until she saw blood run down her hand. She enjoy the pain as the glass dug into her skin.

She smiles in pain, "I hope i die from this..." Sai sits up straight against the sink cabinet, her hand dropping with blood. She lifts her right arm up & takes the glass & slowly cut her wrist & work her way to her arm. The blood slowly trickle down her arm to the bedsheets, then to the floor.

Sai chuckles to herself, "This ... should do it..." not taking her eyes off at what she's doing. Her arm began to bleed heavily. She stop cutting herself. She held her arm in the air & watches as the blood drips down her arm. She begins to cry again. She fell back on the floor, causing a loud thump. She begins to cry more than ever.

"Why me... why...???" Sai ask as she hugs tigh to the bedsheets, feeling numb all over.

--------------------------------

Sit woke up to a loud thump. He turns around on the bed, but Sai wasn't there. He looks around the room, she wasn't in sight. He puts on his pants & go out to the balcony, no one in sight.

"Where did she go...?" walking to the bathroom. He opens it but it was lock.

"Saiphon.." he panics. He knocks on the door, "Saiphon! Saiphon! Open up!!" Sit bangs on the door. No response.

"Saiphon!! Sai! Open the door!" He jingles the door knob, still no sigh. "Okay then i'm gonna break in!" He kicks the door open.

Everything seem to flash before Sit when he sees Sai laying on the floor, covered in blood, wrapped up in bedsheet.

He rushes to her, "Saiphon!?" he shouts, "Saiphon?!" he shouts again, "Please say something Saiphon?!"

Sai was unconscious, she was paler than ever, her body covered in sweat, her right arm had a big cut, her left hand had a cut too.

He grabs Sai put her in the tub & let the cold water run down her body. The tub soon cover in blood.

Sit ran downstairs searching for alcohol, some bandages & towels.

He return minutes later. Sai's body was soak in cold water, her body temperature had cooled down. He washes her body from the blood. He wraps her arm & hand with a small towel to keep the wounds from bleeding.

He carries her naked body onto the bed. Putting a towel on the pillow so the pillow won't get it wet. He puts on her bra & panties that he had thrown on the floor then he digs furiously through her bag for her pants & blouse. He finally puts her clothes on tucks her in bed.

He cleans her injured hand first, putting alcohol on it. Sai flinches as the alcohol burns her hand though she doesn't wake up. He wraps it with a bandage. Next, he cleans the big cut on her right arm. He dabs alcohol on her arm softly, not wanting to hurt her or wake her. He wraps it with a bandage.

After he was done, he went into the bathroom to clean up the bloody mess. He looks at the shattered mirror, feeling guilty that he had cause her to do this to herself.

He shakes his head, "what have i done...?" His heart drop into his stomach, "it wasn't suppose to be like this..." he shakes his head, taking a deep breath & feeling his stomach turn sour.

--------------------

Moments later after he finish cleaning the bathroom, he goes into the room watches Sai, wanting to make sure she was okay.

She was sound asleep. He sat on the bed, next to her & watch her sleep. He takes her hand & looks at her arm; it was filled with bruises, bruises that he left on her.

"I'm sorry Saiphon..." he whispers, "i'm really sorry... " he kisses her forehead & then her hands. He crawls into bed with her, putting her head on his chest. He hugs her tightly, not wanting to let her go, ever.

"Please forgive me..." he whispers, kissing her on the head. A tear fell down Sit's eyes, "I just... i just wanted you to be.. to be my first..."