Din Nam Lom Fai(Metha Mahaniyom)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
they might air um's b4 dis one cause i guess he's more popular at da moment
but i dun tink they would air his lakorn back to back or will they :rolleyes: ...but i dun Aum & Aff's lakorn would finish airing next month cuz it'll air on the 22th...please not too much Aum....getting tire of 'em <_<

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh really next month? i'm so excited to watch my chakrit lol, been waiting for so long.....
i hope so.. tinah said somewhere around next month.. >_< .. lalalala.. krit...

oh i hope they do :spin: then it would have been exactly a year since his last lakorn aired..cuz Mafia Tee Ruk aired in Oct. last year as well..dang! i miss Chakrit soo much on the lilo screen....let's hope they air his instead of airing another Aum lakorn..i love Ann but i tink i had enough of Aum for a bit cuz his lakorns are airing every other slots... :ph34r:
but i dun tink they would air his lakorn back to back or will they :rolleyes: ...but i dun Aum & Aff's lakorn would finish airing next month cuz it'll air on the 22th...please not too much Aum....getting tire of 'em <_<
lol.. kashie.. i cant get enough of my man lol.. hehe.. but **drools** .. there's krit too.. >_< .. n the others lmao.. lalalala..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuJpHxf7Y4w...;extra=page%3D1,
this is the mv of this lakorn

i heard that this lakorn of krit would show in this Feb on CH3. did any thai friends would answer me if it is true or not?

can't wait for it! ^_^
this is awesome!! how u get a hold of it...lol

the lakorn looks excellent...so explosive and the fighting scenes look
well played out even the girl's fighting scenes.. :lol:

i do wonder if it'll come out tis month of next month cuz goodness i've been
waiting too damn long for tis lakorn

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
damn i cant wait.. i swore its been like forever.. hehe this is gonna be krit's year.. ^_^..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OOOohhhhh I totally forgot Joy R's in here. :lol: I miss her.

When does this air? Anyone know?
ouhh girl there was a clip in the trailer where he falls on top of her and they do this *i want to kiss you but not really* type thing.
mmm hmmm i'm sure it was awkward for them..or did it rekindle sparks? :eek:
the cover looks so unprofessional...but they always do :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ouhh girl there was a clip in the trailer where he falls on top of her and they do this *i want to kiss you but not really* type thing.
i know...lol..i was like
wat i thought u two said there was
not gonna be any of tose "kind" of scenes...hmm..
i do hope someting stirs inside of them somehow
*tears* they look great together

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee, I wanna see the clip now. LOL. I sooo want them to date again! They look so happy together. :lmao:

i know...lol..i was like
wat i thought u two said there was
not gonna be any of tose "kind" of scenes...hmm..
i do hope someting stirs inside of them somehow
*tears* they look great together
Me too Kashie! I bet the producers want Krit & Joy to rekindle the flames so they added that scene between two. HEHE.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Forgive me you guys...but I think the guy that Joy R. fell on top of is not Krit but Golf Ammayartakul...the other guy. Him and Krit sorta look similar...but I'll check out the clip again.