Din Nam Lom Fai(Metha Mahaniyom)

ployathina

sarNie Egg
I think that they are both extremely professional about the whole deal. If they can be friends, I think that would be great. I saw them on a show back when they were dating and they were very cute. I giggled at the part when he said that they argued over the phone when he was abroad and she was in Thailand. She hung up on him, he counted to 5 called back and said, "I called to grovel. Did it work?" and she said, "Yes." It was very cute. I know there's going to be a lot of focus on this, but in the end, if they can't be together, I just hope that they rekindle their friendship.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Rawwr can't wait to see this lakorn I like Golf as a pra'ek he isn't extremely attractive but he is talented
but I think the only lakorn I seen him in is Sai Lo Hit with Kob P and urrrm Plai Tien also starring Tata Young, Nott W, and Kob P ^__^

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
awww. I wish joy was na'ek instead. Joy and chakrit are soo HOT together.
DANG it!! if only she was na'ek. stupid casters!!!! ahhhaa. very cute vid.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Awesome wardrobe! love the first one especially..but I dun like the way Ja's face looks in the pichas...argh! seem like Joy's gonna outshine our lilo Ja

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Every picture was fine until it came to Ja's.lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! Joy is smoking hot! love this one soo much

..i like Chakrit's too..he juz looks so darn hot all distressed like tat..hmm...**drools**

-tis one he's all like should i do it?

wow..him in tose hair..very interesting! can't wait for this one...but i kinda wished nang'ek..Ja..isn't all action pack..prefer her to know how to fight..but still look all prettie up