Din Neua Tong(PJJ)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well, I didn't see this posted here. So credit to Tinah/Nat(translation)/Mai@Spicyforum.

This will be Ah Too's first lakorn with Ch3. Oil is supposedly the pr'ek. Not sure who the n'ek is though.

The title is Din=Earth, Neua=Meat, Tong=Gold

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't think he really has a contract with Ch7. Maybe he does with At Too, which is why he's going to play for Ch3 again.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks kristy. i was too lazy to post it up lol.

dont tell me another society lakorn of pjj. well, im not too excited since i havent enjoyed much of their lakorn beside mae euy saun.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
so they're really moving to ch. 3? It would be interesting to see them w/ ch.3 actors+actresses. But I agree. I think they're lakorns have good intentions/themes. But gee. It's been so boring. No spark at all. :wacko:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i guess so but im not a fan of their lakorns anyway. i perfer p'gai varayuth. im a big fan of his lakorns..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Two powerful producers in one channel. This should be good for Ch3.

tinah

sarNie Coma
p'gais a well known producer of Ch3. he produced many great lakorns.not to mention, anne became famous from her first lakorn of his. his lakorn are always over the top like the wardrobes, custom etc

heres a couple..

sai roong(anne,johnny)
song naree(anne,jackrit)
manee yard fah(anne,willy)
tarm hua jai pah soot lah(mew,willy)
dok kaew korabunning(mam k, au)
nang show(anne,nott)
rachanee morlum(joy,paul)
ban sai thong(num,joy)
benz/chakrits lakorn(forgot the title)
au,joy,aon s, lakorn(forgot the title)
krueng tep ratree(janie,rome)

upcoming: Sufun nirondon(mew,willy)

many more..

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
oh wow. Those are many good lakorns you listed there. My sister still has manee yard fah. And my mother bought the rachinee mor lum set. And my grandma has Ban Sai Thong. :lol: It's funny. Coincidentally all the dramas I recorded are ch3 lakorns. Thanks for the list! I wanna see how PPJ would do in Ch3. I actually never really watched PPJ's productions cuz I'm not a fan either. But it would be nice to see something different.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yes, we'll see how it goes.

heres some pic of khun gai's lakorn..

gosh, there was so many great ones. some was way back when nok sinjai, chatchai, mam were all young. he has been around lol

credit to iamvarayuth.com

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, did i mention that hes gay?..well, i dont know how old is he but maybe he started producing in his younger years. yep, he likes making period lakorn.

have you seen some of the lakorns that i have listed above? he starred a couple of it like in sai rong, rachanee morlum, krueng tep ratree. he plays the gay guy. let me go find a pic

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I've seen most of the ones you listed. Manee yard fah, ban sai thong, rachinee mor lum etc. But I can't recall or guess who he might be. But he must have started his career really early since he's been around so long and accomplsihed so much.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I've seen most of the ones you listed. Manee yard fah, ban sai thong, rachinee mor lum etc. But I can't recall or guess who he might be. But he must have started his career really early since he's been around so long and accomplsihed so much.
so you seen rachanee morlum. well, he starred in that lakorn playing the gay guy

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
wow if oil is playing for channel 3, i want the nang ek to be namfon patcharin, i've always wanted them to pair up.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
It is said to be either Janie or Benz ... or BOTH Janie & Benz in the lakorn with Oil Thana lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yep thats what i heard too. if so, wow janie/benz acting together again. that would be great