Din Neua Tong(PJJ)

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i totally agreed with both SunRise and mainhiathao. i do want to see Oil with Yui again, it has been so long since there last lakorn together and they had perfect chemistry. it would also like to see Oil with Fang, now they looked so good together.

natty

Chubs
sreyya, i think oil with fang will be unlikely.. lol oil wouldn't put himself in a situation where they reporters will hound him about his ex.. so yeah.. unlikely..

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
sreyya, i think oil with fang will be unlikely.. lol oil wouldn't put himself in a situation where they reporters will hound him about his ex.. so yeah.. unlikely..

yep i know natty but darn if they never dated they would have been prefect in lakron together. hmmm...do you know why they broke up??? i never knew the reason why they broke up. yep mainhiathao Oil and Fang use to date. guess i am just dreaming hoping they will.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^me used to like him?..i barely watch his lakorns nor did i list him as one of my fav. actor. plus, when did i say i hated him now?. i just commented on his acting. you seem to know much about me then i do

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ooo...i got mess up i thought fang used to date num s....i didn't notice it was oil...yep...it could be odd if they r a couple in a lakorn together...

natty

Chubs
^^me used to like him?..i barely watch his lakorns nor did i list him as one of my fav. actor. plus, when did i say i hated him now?. i just commented on his acting. you seem to know much about me then i do
oh my bad then i guess it wasn't you who said that he deserve an award for plerng payu? lol oh darn some faulty memory.. :lol: and ahh read my post again dear. i didn't say you hate him..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
so have they decided on an n'ek yet
yes, have they decide one n'ek? i want to see him with pat n.she's beautiful but not sexy, sorry for her fans,with oil she could be it cause he makes all his co-star being sexy like aum p, noon w,kwan, except pancake, she can't be sexy with no one!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It would be nice to see Pat and Oil together but it's already been rumored either Jannie or Benz. Pat has too many lakorns anway. She wouldn't have time for this one unless they want to delay.lol.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
It would be nice to see Pat and Oil together but it's already been rumored either Jannie or Benz. Pat has too many lakorns anway. She wouldn't have time for this one unless they want to delay.lol.
KristyS,you brake my heart :lmao: