Din Neua Tong(PJJ)

Mai*

sarNie Elites
All girls have dropped out :lol: . Credit to Spicyforum.
ahhh no :huh: all the girls didnt drop out. More like they were never chosen for the role :huh: How can they drop out when they were even offered the role :huh:

Articles say Benz and Janie are the pranangs for this lakorn, but Ah-Too confirmed in his interview that for the pranangs are not Janie and Benz, that he's still talking with ch 3 on who is suitable for the roles.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ahhh no :huh: all the girls didnt drop out. More like they were never chosen for the role :huh: How can they drop out when they were even offered the role :huh:

Articles say Benz and Janie are the pranangs for this lakorn, but Ah-Too confirmed in his interview that for the pranangs are not Janie and Benz, that he's still talking with ch 3 on who is suitable for the roles.
Oops.lol. Sorry. I didn't know that none of them were never offered the role. I just "assumed" they were
. Thanks for the clarification.

Does anyone know what the plot of this series is?

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
wow, since no one's in here, i want namfon patcharin to be the nang ek pair opposite oil, i have been waiting and rooting for them, they are so going to be cute together, hopefully she's the nang ek.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Ok i'm to lazy to wright what i think so i'll just copy and paste what i pu on spicy hehe. finally an anouncement on the n'ek nxt month god was getting a headach on this topic on she's the n'ek now she's not but kindof plzed it might not be janie or benz but kind of hope know it not pat she'll be ok as second couple as oil little sister. And plz no Cherry she'll look ald nxt to him like she did with Tik if she's in the line up i want to see ann even if she does look alder then him, but not as old as cherry would look. i just re-read the coment and @ spicy there sayin now cherry is in the light.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, pat, pat, pat!!! if she will be the n'ek one of my dreams come true! i want her to be sexy, she's cute but not sexy.sorry for her fans.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yes, pat, pat, pat!!! if she will be the n'ek one of my dreams come true! i want her to be sexy, she's cute but not sexy.sorry for her fans.
don't mention that, sajenna. i don't think pat could be able to pull off sexy. the fans would go ugly on her.lol. cute is fine with me... she has her sides though.

natty

Chubs
Ok i'm to lazy to wright what i think so i'll just copy and paste what i pu on spicy hehe. finally an anouncement on the n'ek nxt month god was getting a headach on this topic on she's the n'ek now she's not but kindof plzed it might not be janie or benz but kind of hope know it not pat she'll be ok as second couple as oil little sister. And plz no Cherry she'll look ald nxt to him like she did with Tik if she's in the line up i want to see ann even if she does look alder then him, but not as old as cherry would look. i just re-read the coment and @ spicy there sayin now cherry is in the light.

lol i think you need to re-read carefully before spreading rumors/news.. i did not say that cherry is in the light.. i said and i quote myself "could be cherry.. lol.. does she have anything in the making this year?".... but no cherry was never rumor or anywhere near rumor.. we were just all speculating who could it be.. and i mention it could be cherry...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't mind it being Cherry I think she is beautiful. Iono Pat I luv her but not ready for her to be the sexy role yet. Pat beautiful not sexy. I thought Pat look really good with Chakrit

Katerine

Butterfly123
lol i think you need to re-read carefully before spreading rumors/news.. i did not say that cherry is in the light.. i said and i quote myself "could be cherry.. lol.. does she have anything in the making this year?".... but no cherry was never rumor or anywhere near rumor.. we were just all speculating who could it be.. and i mention it could be cherry...
hehe sorr i didn't read properly :(

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I wouldn't mind it being Cherry I think she is beautiful. Iono Pat I luv her but not ready for her to be the sexy role yet. Pat beautiful not sexy. I thought Pat look really good with Chakrit
who said the n'ek had to be sexy here? lol i don't think anyone even knows how the story line is going be. yeah, oil looks pretty young for his age. my sis told me he's about 30-31 o_O? anyways, we don't know who the n'ek is so don't judge yet keke