Do you guys want to see the SEG Boy Band????

leek18

sarNie Adult
hey guys well i was in the group and our group finally have a name right now and we are called "Advent Vibes." We are going to performed at the Hiram Johnson High School in South Sac for the 1st time. The date is going to be on May 4th and it going to start at 6:00 pm so come and support us!!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
hey guys well i was in the group and our group finally have a name right now and we are called "Advent Vibes." We are going to performed at the Hiram Johnson High School in South Sac for the 1st time. The date is going to be on May 4th and it going to start at 6:00 pm so come and support us!!!!
So Leek18, if you're in the group, who/which person are you?

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
interesting....so what is your position in the band? do you guys play instruments as well? who is the lead vocals in the band?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Hey I know which one you are.. you're kong meng right? I'm pretty sure that's you. Your username says it all. Anyways, good luck.. wish I could be there to watch you guys perform.

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Hey...KML ..you beat me to the announcement! lol...

For those who don't have a clue as to what the boy band Advant Vibes is all about, please do take a look at our website. These boys will represent SEG and be signed under their banner. All boys will hold the position of vocals since I hate to have only one or two boys sing all the time. We do plan to promote these boys heavily until the drama comes out so I hope that you all will help support us.

Regards,
PC Vaj
SEG
www.scradentertainmentgroup.com

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
interesting... :) i'll try to make it.. omg, what's the cost?

by the way, lucky cha has evil eyes.. LOL... :) kute though. :)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
okay.. looking at the pictures.... i noticed that the angel tsab girl... she has pictures where she keeps raising her eyebrows... i hope she doesn't look like that in the film... that would be annoying...

and also... the first picture on the cast of characters... why is the picture of just the girl's back? if that's supposed to be a poster or possibly the cover of the film... then i suggest you guys should retake or remake it... because although it does make you think who the girl is.... i'm just like.... "you get to see her back?"

=D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
so are they gonna be singing or what? Or just there, so people know how they look.. ?

it's free!?!!! yaH!!! nothing is free but this.. i sure will be there.. :) since it's free. :)

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
so are they gonna be singing or what? Or just there, so people know how they look.. ?

it's free!?!!! yaH!!! nothing is free but this.. i sure will be there.. :) since it's free. :)

They are guest performers for the club and will be singing two songs from the movie Peb Lub Tooj Npab.
Since I am a perfectionist, they will do a damn good job otherwise like I told them....SEG will not be footing the bill for vocal and dance lessons just to lose face...lol.....Then again...one month notice is very short notice for them to be able to choreoghraph a dance routine to the song. They all live in seperate cities and only meet on the weekends. And then we will have to also take into consideration that they will be singing and dancing to the song too. Singing is one thing, but trying to remember dance steps while singing...I don't know how they can do it...
We'll see how they do....this is after all their first performance so I'll cut them some slacks....

Please help spread the word and do introduce yourself if you do come....

Regards,
PC Vaj
SEG