Do you think the BM thread needs to be organized?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
recently, i've noticed that a lot of sarnworld members are sharing media that they have and sarnworld has never been this great!!!

i'm thinking that maybe our BM should be broken down into smaller categories...

Thai Lakorns, Chinese Series, Japanese Dramas, Korean Dramas, Movies, OSTs, & Random things...

i think this will helpl clean up BM a bit because there are so much going on in there and so many new threads, posting, all the threads that has active links are being pushed so far behind, people don't take the time to check it out anymore...

PLEASE SHARE YOUR IDEAS...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
SunStar, I agree! It's a good idea...not only that it'll be more organize, but it also makes it easier to find the stuff you want to download. :D

I think a pinned index / table of contents (at the top of each section) would be nice...it allows people to see what each section has to offer and keeps them from making multiple threads on "already existing" topics. <_<

LOL...only thing is, umm who's going to EDIT it everytime a new series/drama/movies & etc. is open? :unsure:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
yeah i think so for movie and drama =)

but OST can be share in songs thread like usual =)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
To be honest, I've not been to BM Section for so long. But I've come to request something recently and yet it's sooo messy as you can see clearly.

I don't see what's the difference between Archive and BM sections anyways. Because everytime I see members who contribute a lot, is in BM compares to Archive. You can see there's a lot of dead threads so we definitely should clean those out to make it less mess.

About BM section, there's definitely a BIG mess. I never like the idea where you guys put seperate sections like this BM and REQ because people kept requesting in the BM instead of REQ. You should put it as the thread for BM section for us to see it clearly. Also Thank-You thread, is sort of weird... I mean who would ever go there after downloading the files then post their compliment there? It's like time-consuming even it's just a millisecond to do it. ^^;;

Oh yeah I like the idea where you put all kind of categories for songs and videos, is very organized and yet people still kept posting nowwhere instead of those categories. -_____- But I realized that I find those categories aren't working for us because everytime there's updates and yet we have to search throughout the pages to get it. I don't really know what's the solution to this. I've been to Korean/Japanese forums and yet it's very clean. It's probably one of the reasons why I don't come here as much as I used to be.

I would say the system of the forums I like, is soompi's way. We definitely should put an index for each categories like Wai Wai Noodles said. Because there's so much same topics all over the places. I know there's so many people who wouldn't go through all pages to see if there's topics have been posted or not.

I think you guys should clean this forums such as deleting those old threads then start a fresh start from there. Because when I'm active around in Korean section, I sometimes wanted to delete those old threads to get a clean feeling since I don't really like anyone to bump those over one-week old threads. Or you can say I'm too picky. LOL

Off-topic:

About Thai section, I personally think there's too many subs for those actors/actresses. I don't think it's necessary to have those because most of those aren't that helpful with informations/pictures. I mean those aren't any new updates on them that much. I would say I like InterLove's way specifically for Thai Section.

Wow I've rant too much on this. -_____-;; I guess I just wanted to make it better forum. ^^ Also this will be my very first long post ever. =P

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I think our moderator is doing a great job up there but it'll be cool if we could have the stuff seperated like broken down into lil sections so it'll be easier to find stuff.. but then again the search is pretty helpful ^_^. But I agree that it would be cool if it were broken down that way My lazzi butt don't gotta do the search :wub:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yeah... there's just too many threads in BM and everything gets pushed back so far... it's hard to find certain things in there...

i'm not a MOD, but i would love to help out...

we should also have a system where we should PM a MOD about what series/lakorn..etc...we're uploading... that way... they can make a pinned thread that lists all of it...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oh that section is hard to manage...I tried helping once in awhile by Posting warning...LOL...:) but it's still overwhelming....Good luck to GS and Muddie

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^I understand it's a lot of work to help GS and Muddie by posting Warning phrase and yet it's not working. For me, it's not... We should try to be strict sometimes. I know this forum is meant for meeting new friends, sharing the files, those such things are appreciative. We all know that we wanted this forum to be organized and it will become easier for us to browse around. =]

SunStar, that will be nice, but we need those uploaders who kept their promise to update more episodes often. Just like roots did. I admire her ever since she started to post her files at Archive. That kind of person shall have their own thread to be sticky one. It's easier to know that there will be always files keep coming without delaying.

gs

Sexy Back
i try to delete unnecessary post but it just too much and the majority of the members dont follow the rules and when i dont go to bm for like 2 weeks there's just too many post it gives me a headache just by looking at it how scary is that

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
OOOH Thank u sarN !!!
Love the BM now LOOL ^_^
but i opened My name is kim sam soon thread and now it's gone :wavecry:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awesome Job SarN! hahaha! Its okies I remembered when I had to go through all of that for my forum, but what I did was the easy thing! I stuck my other admins and mods with the work :p lol, but it LoOks awesome in BM!

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
wow, great job sarn! I have a suggestion that might be useful. the forum has always had problems with people requesting and commenting in the buddie media thread. Would it make the forum load too slow if shout boxes are put into the first page of each thread, you know like the one you have on your main site, sarn? people can thank, request, etc there and then people who upload can make the posts with links. Does that make sense?