Do you use clubbox?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I am just wondering how many uses clubbox in here that watches thai lakorns because I am thinking of making a clubbox and to upload thai lakorns and maybe music also so people dont have to be all fussy about ysi geting blocked or like mu links or sendspace links doesn't work for them or they preferr something fast (iono if clubbox is faster than mu or vice verse). Sorry if this topic is like really OFF TOPIC. haha.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
it's definitely a BIG no-no for me... because at first, it was really working for me until after i finished downloading all 3 episodes of WOLF starring ERIC... afterward i couldn't download anything at all. :mellow: so i thought it's probably a temporary... and it isn't! :eek: [ that time, i was sooo sadden when i saw a lot of older episodes of x-man, but it's in CB. :wavecry: ]

i am kind of getting mad when people constantly said it's in CB... i was like 'bummer, i can't watch it today without any of MU or SS links'. and some of them are only private members so it's hard for us, the non-CB members, who tried to get access to theirs even few CB members couldn't get in.

i sort of hope that you wouldn't upload it into CB, though. :(

Hiatus

Super Momo
Cb is the best it annoys me when ppl are always asking for direct upload it takes forever to upload 350 mb files lol and when it expires I feel like shooting myself. Though it's the same with Cb so we need a gold account.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i only d/l from clubbox i never upload in there but i know to upload a 700 mb file OMGG... i might as well cancle all my plan for dat day haha

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I use CB and I don't think it's that complicated. At first it may seem difficult because everything is in Korean but after a while you get use to it, it's almost as if you know how to read Korean lol. ^_^

However, I find that people just don't want to take the time to learn how to use it. I remember uploading a lakorn on clubbox once and everyone was all like "I don't know how to use that, it's all in a different language, upload it somewhere else..." well maybe if you actually read the directions, then you would know how... <_<

Anyways, I think a clubbox for Thai lakorns is a great idea, but will the percentage of cb users on this forum be enough to keep it running? Getting gold would be awesome, but that would take forever..

Also, kitkat, have you tried reinstalling it?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeah i reinstalled it like 3 times already... so i gave up... then i restored/reboot my computer back to the beginning of decemeber time since my computer has been screwed up this month...

even though i turned firewall off for only clubbox but it's still not working... that's why i felt that cb hates me or gives me hard time. -_- cb really is nice for bigger files but it's not good for me.

beside would there any people ever download thai lakorns on cb? i mean it's hard to get them to download it during inspection period of time... if the files aren't downloaded for a couple of days then it will be deleted.

so is it really worth uploading at cb? since all i see is cb mostly has korean, japanese, and chinese... barely taiwanese. ;)

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Yes I do !!
I mean only when i saw CB link =)
I think is faster for big files like HQ
I use it for Bi stuffs and Korean drama ^_^

t0nz if u upload stuffs in CB u need a lot of users downloading otherwise ur CB will down and all ur things will disapear.
And i dun think people in here use CB that much LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^i use clubbox everyday :lol:..and like kristie..on Rain's stuff..
otherwise..PD BOX work just fine..it only allow like 35 gig of stuff..but the speed is way faster than clubbox.. and you dont' always have to have it in private..some ppl put their clubbox in private because they have the right to do so but if you upload it to share and stuff..you're welcome to open for the public..

to get gold isn't so bad either.. when it come to inspection time..just make sure you have ppl to help you download to reach up to 500 points the night before inspection....

but yeah..i actually prefer clubbox on some of the link here than megaupload because sometime..megaupload can takes up to hours if no one touches that link for awhile..and it's so irritating..
but yeah..i use it..and i love it..

KITKAT like JaM said..if you uninstall and reinstall and it still doesn't work..it could be that your firewall is blocking it or else..right click on the blank clubbox popup window and encode to korean..it usually work on me when it's like this..and yeah..it happen to me before..i was clubbox sick for 2 months..gave up all my hope but i talk to someone and that's what they recommend and it turn out working fine ...otherwise if you have GHOSTSURF install in your computer..then that's a different story..it block pretty much every downloadable things..:lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i would change my vote. i don't mind using clubbox. :D but i wouldn't d/l thai lakorns anyways. i mean i really love thai but no point to do that since we need more people to d/l so we all can get a file quicky together. -_-

beside, i seem now am not interested in thai, chinese, nor korean... i'm a japanese fanatic now. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^kat where's my ERIC LOVE?..you're not into it that much..but that's okay.as long as you wont' forget ERIC then you're good..

anyay..no matter how hard i tried to be a japanese fans myself..i just cant' seem to fit myself in that category.. but anyway...i would download it..the ore ppl download that file.the faster the file is..

but whatever the decision is..i'm cool..^^But then to have a clubbox..we need to be sufficient..and be on top..some of the files have to be uplod before other megaupload or yousendit provider come out..otherwise..i'm sure ppl will go for first come first serve basis..and if cloubbox slow down a bit..ppl wont' download it..it have to be fast like KOREAN upate..basically almost the same day..:lol:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I use clubbox a lot. From korean series to dling clips of artists' perfs from the various music shows. It's easy to use once you read the tutorial that is provided in english for non-Korean reading people.
It also annoys me when people automatically say they don't know how to use cb when they don't even try.

darvil

sarNie Adult
not anymore.. I used to use it alot.

Then some fans start uploading korean stuff on newsgroup.. and that pretty much ended my love affair with CB.