Does Noon W have any other lakorn she will be starring in?

nina07

sarNie Adult
hm, i wished she did but no news about Noon having a new a lakorn yet :(

She already had three lakorns this year sooo ...:huh:?

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Who will she be pair with next ?

I hope its Oil, Chakrit or Num.
i don't who she will be pari with next either but i really hope that she will pair with p'ek chakrit again please they had great chemistry, and if not p'ek will be fine.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
noon with oil!!! if she could pair with ch3 p'ek, i want to see her with ken! but knowing ch7, she will pair up with vee or stefan :lmao:
:eek:, never saw noon with stefan, it's strange!

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
noon with oil!!! if she could pair with ch3 p'ek, i want to see her with ken! but knowing ch7, she will pair up with vee or stefan :lmao:
:eek:, never saw noon with stefan, it's strange!
I think now that Oil Thana is with Ch3, Vee will get all the old generation nang eks (Aum, Noon, Kob, Yui).

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Oil's not with Ch3, his just tagging along with PJJ, he not yet accept any lakorns for Ch3 unless its PJJ production and he still pretty much still Ch7 actor lol more than half just broke a rule lol.

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Aw I see. Anyway, I'd like to see Noon (my fave) in a sweet lakorn (I think a funny lakorn is definitely impossible with her) because people may get fed up with her roles (Rahut Risaya, Dow peuan din).

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope she will pair with Arnas, Stephen. Maybe with Paul again. I like their first lakorn together.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i wanna see her wit Tik J. this is my dream couple for so long. well i'm still praying. the only thing i'm worried about though is if they do star in a lakorn together it's gonna suck.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, noon's been on a roll in the beginning of the year until now with her lakorns consecutively coming one after the other.