Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

remem

sarNie Hatchling
I guess it will start filming after Bie's concert on July. Have the news on Star news magazine that his N'ek is Pang Ornjira.

But I think it's not sure, may be not her. Still waiting for Xact confirms.

And Some news told it will airs on Ch.7 not Ch5. Becuz it request by Ch7.

So confuse!!!!!

Bie Sukrit Wisetkaew
Single Handsome Smart Charming
Looking for someone to hold his heart. [this line don't sure. ^^" But something like that.]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
request by Ch 7, so are they gonna have a ch 7 nang'ek play it then??? if so i hope it's not pancake, just can't stand her acting...i prefer Kwan and Pinky over her any day...but hopefully it's just in ch 5...but doesn't Pang have one with Pong??? I hope they confirm the Nang'ek soon, but hopefully it stays only within Exact, cuz I'm a big fan and never want to skip a lakorn bcuz of just a nang'ek...hopefully if they choose a nang'ek for Bie they can surprise her in his concert...unless Khun Boyd is still sticking with Grand the star then i'm still fine with it...

remem

sarNie Hatchling
request by Ch 7, so are they gonna have a ch 7 nang'ek play it then??? if so i hope it's not pancake, just can't stand her acting...i prefer Kwan and Pinky over her any day...but hopefully it's just in ch 5...but doesn't Pang have one with Pong??? I hope they confirm the Nang'ek soon, but hopefully it stays only within Exact, cuz I'm a big fan and never want to skip a lakorn bcuz of just a nang'ek...hopefully if they choose a nang'ek for Bie they can surprise her in his concert...unless Khun Boyd is still sticking with Grand the star then i'm still fine with it...
Agree with you.

Bie just said today on "7 see concert" Grand is one of his guest but she has lakorn with Son already.

I noticed that Bie has lakorn on Ch3 and it fights rating with BuagHong on Ch7. But today Ch7 very promoting him and he sang the Ost. of PJSR on the concert at Ch7 too! Haa!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Whuuuaht ?! It thought they were so protective over Bie the most at CH5, lols . I guess it wouldn't be so badd for him to pair up with CH7 actresses. But I can't really see him with anyone over there. They're either older than him or looks wayy too mature for him, lols . But then again who knows, I mean he went well with AFF. And that was totally unexpectedd ! :) Anyways, I don't mind if it's PANG! Although I'm not sure if they'll suit each other. But I really want Pang back to nang'ek status. And NO, She's not having an upcoming with PONG but with POR NATTWAUT. It's for CH7 though. But I really wished this lakorn went to PUENG! Gahhh. She needs a lakorn . Seriously!!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
whoever is going to be the nang'ek, i just hope it's not going to be someone who is going to make me skip this lakorn...if so i prefer to have it cancel...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Whuuuaht ?! It thought they were so protective over Bie the most at CH5, lols . I guess it wouldn't be so badd for him to pair up with CH7 actresses. But I can't really see him with anyone over there. They're either older than him or looks wayy too mature for him, lols . But then again who knows, I mean he went well with AFF. And that was totally unexpectedd ! :) Anyways, I don't mind if it's PANG! Although I'm not sure if they'll suit each other. But I really want Pang back to nang'ek status. And NO, She's not having an upcoming with PONG but with POR NATTWAUT. It's for CH7 though. But I really wished this lakorn went to PUENG! Gahhh. She needs a lakorn . Seriously!!
my bad, i forget, cuz it sounded similar, but it was someone else...

Yeah, i do wish they give this lakorn to Peung...it's always better than giving it to a Ch 7 actress, cuz they going to be to mature for the baby face pr'ek like Bie...though if is goes to Ch7 i just hope it's not Pancake...can't stand her...sorry if i offend any of her fans, but i rather have Noon w and Kob or Yui play with Bie anyday over Pancake!!!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Bie with whoever is okay as long as it is not Pancake or Paula...sorry I'd offended any of their fans...just my OP...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^Hey, like the banner. ^_^

Is there any news yet??? I'm dying to know who the nang'ek really is!!! But still I'm cool if they keep Grand, though I would be more than happy if it was Peung!!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
No confirmation yet?... This is killing me, I want to know who will be paired up with my hottie. I hope this is just within channel 5 b/c I don't see any na'eks in channel 7 that will suit Bie, only Kwan. I've always wish that they would paired up, but I'm still hoping that this lakorn would go to Peung. She's so adorable and beside she doesn't have any lakorns, so why not pick her.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i thought it was comfirm that grand was the n'ek to this lakorn...

I thought so too at first, but there has been some rumors that Grand may not be in here or still??? Well since she is having one with Son, the chances are quiet less for her, so ppl are hoping for Peung since she's the only one without a lakorn at this time. The rumors as said by Remem has it that DRRT will air on Channel 7, but me and some fans truly doesn't want that to happen (X fingers it doesn't). Bcuz we couldn't really see anyone that will pair up with Bie from there other than KWAN!!!^_^. It has also said that Pang O. might be the nang'ek by some magazine, but still Exact is so hidden just for this lakorn, and since Pang is having one with Por N. (I think, forgot it) then the nang'ek as of right now is still unconfirmed unless Khun Boyd still decides to keep Grand then it will be Grand, unless he truly wants to be FAIR than there may be a chance that it can be Peung. But as of right now the majority of us wants Peung, cuz you know she's the only one without a lakorn. But if it doesn't happen like that than I just hope it is totally someone new.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I swear I read somewhere that K. Boy was protective of Bie. That he wouldn't let Bie act with Janie cause she's scandalous in real life and that's the only reason why he let Bie act with Ch.3 cause Aff is pretty scandal free. Wasn't that the story? If so I can't see anyone fitting K. Boy's standards at Ch.7, they're all pretty scandalous. The only one I never hear news on is Cheer but she's not exactly an A-lister nowadays.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I swear I read somewhere that K. Boy was protective of Bie. That he wouldn't let Bie act with Janie cause she's scandalous in real life and that's the only reason why he let Bie act with Ch.3 cause Aff is pretty scandal free. Wasn't that the story? If so I can't see anyone fitting K. Boy's standards at Ch.7, they're all pretty scandalous. The only one I never hear news on is Cheer but she's not exactly an A-lister nowadays.
Yeah, I heard that too, but it was also said that Janie was withdraw because she was filming that lakorn with Rome and that one other one with Chatchai (not sure if spelling is right) too. But who knows as of right now, Khun Boyd seem to keep his things all secretly when it comes to lakorn, but as of going to Channel 7 for right now, I don't think that will be happening for Bie.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^Of course that's y some Ch 5 stars seems to be annoyed by him, but they shouldn't because they still got more lakorns to play each year than Bie. It's no wonder ppl call him Khun Boyd's favorite son!!! HAHAA!!! But like I said, they shouldn't be annoyed or jealous because they all have fair jobs and sometimes they even have more than one lakorn to play each year. But who said industry was fair in the first place. But to me I don't really call Bie his favorite son, because if Bie really was then all the great lakorns would have gone through him first before any other pr'ek would have gotten a chance, but Khun Boyd is pretty fair so far this year as we see. Every actor or actress had their chance to pop out on screen or still in line filming their lakorn, all but Peung right??? So in case Grand is truly not the nang'ek anymore than we will get to see Peung (I really hope so)!!!