Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

jakjann

Jakjann
she axt for some scene in Khang lung parp the musical

i wish it too that she is here in this drama with bie again

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Best is okay...but i still prefer better one...Best needs to improve her emotions towards the pr'ek...lacking a lot of emotion...cuz in KLKS i thought Mos & her relationship were just like brother n sister...

i prefer Bie with a new star that he never act with or been w/ in MV....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
at some point it came to my head that i wanted Toey in here with Bie....since she gonna be in "Ching Chang" i thought it would be great if she's in here with Bie...
cause it look to me as if dis lakorn is romantic/comedy...to me Best & Mew doesn't look like they could be comedy...but dis is just mah opinion....
well i think it would be great if Toey is the n'ek in some way...she small n just the perfect size for Bie....

can't wait.... x finger 4 Toey & Bie....

can't wait till they confirm....

jakjann

Jakjann
He wants does not say who it might be
I'm sure Eaxct has already someone for Nang ek role...
There should be a surprise....???

If, then, I wonder why they not show it in the event....
or it´s not actress from Exact

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'll be mad if they pull some girl off the street to have her star with Bie...Oh, and Mew didn't ask to be in Kanglung Parb, the director asked her to be in it...he offered her the part...

But you have to see Park Nuk...it's a cute little music video, even without words, you can see her emotions towards Bie...I'm telling you, all those music videos she did with Bie was kind of like a mini drama for me...and plus, I know she's not a stiff person, it was probably just that character...I bet if any other actress played Parn, they would've done the same thing...I've seen her be goofy, so she could totally do that...and I've seen her be heartbroken, and not in KLKS...

I want Best...I can't think of anyone else...unless they yank a Ch. 3 actress...but I highly doubt that

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
wow...can't wait for bie's new lakorn...wonder who's the lucky n'ek....but hope it's toey...i love her from LBF...i want her to pair up with bie.....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I want either BEST or PUENG for this lakorn w/ Bie! I really want to see him with both of them otherwise FANG, ahaha! Since Pueng and Wiew have one upcoming lakorn, Its probably likely they will give this lakorn to BEST??