Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just finished episode 1 and 2. Hungtu has a voice ahahahaha that was hilarious. I don't like it how it's so unrealistic, I can do without the voice over. The dog's cute but after hearing it's thought, it's sort of a big turn off in the lakorn. The acting looks promising, Bie has improved a little, not so sure about Vill. Fang has improved too, ahaha well the last lakorn of hers that I have seen was Hua Jai Sila, I can't believe I even finished it. The voice of the dog really bugs me though lol. The dog is a great at doing his job and he's understandable without the voice.

Iya

sarNie Adult
^^ you're right one with the dog's voice. he is much cuter without out. however, i think that it's too late for them to back out of it now that they've been using it.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i dunt really mind having the dog with a voice, it tells the watcher his point of view. but sometimes the voice can be annoying.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
i don't know why but i've enjoyed watching this lakron...i guess the cast of this lakorn is nice, although everyone thinks Fang should be nang'ek but i think vill is a great pick for the role...but hopefully Fang's character won't be so mean...it would be nice if her character turns out kinda like the girl in Mae Kha Khanom Wan, the nang'rai....but i guess i'll just have to wait n see...

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i enjoy this lakorn so far....it's sweet and very light-hearted...i love all the character...vill is a smart n'ek (we don't get that a lot)...bie is so cute....

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
i really like this lakorn. i can see this lakorn is getting much more better as i keep on watching it and i cant get enough of bie he is so hot everytime i see him he just keep on getting cuter and cuter
i love the way he looks in this lakorn. it makes him more good looking and so hot....

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dunt really mind having the dog with a voice, it tells the watcher his point of view. but sometimes the voice can be annoying.
Actually you can understand the dog without the voice. He's a good performer. I had to mute every time they dubbed the Hungtu.

Iya

sarNie Adult
although the dog's voice is a little annoying, i don't mind. there is benefit in hearing it and not.

but does it really matter? all i care about is the dog has talent in acting. i love how he was able to do more than just as a loving pet. he and his trainer did a great job. :)

what's the dog;s name anyway?

fun

Expired Sarnie
although the dog's voice is a little annoying, i don't mind. there is benefit in hearing it and not.

but does it really matter? all i care about is the dog has talent in acting. i love how he was able to do more than just as a loving pet. he and his trainer did a great job. :)
Most likely they used the dog's real name.

Anyways actually it does matter in my case because it bugs the hell out of me lol... maybe not to you. Yes the dog has talent but I emphasize I hate the dubbing :D

Iya

sarNie Adult
the next ep. preview is so funny, with bia going to see a psychologist. lol. his reaction the doc's diagnoise was hilarious! i think he found out that he's gay or something. HAHAHAAA :lol:

today eps was cute and funny. i find it cute that vill was taking care of him in the hospital, but hell, the bathroom scene where bie need help with his pant was awesome. i wish i was in her shoe. ;)

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
the talking voice for the dog is annoying, but beside that the dog seems much more of a better actors then some of the casts lol
i can't believe Pei couldn't till Vill apart when the only thing she did was cut her hair. exact could have done better for that scene.
Bie's awesomely handsome, but other than that the only thing i'm enjoying is O and Toey. Fang's beautiful in here, but too bad she is a baddie and if your hoping for a happy ending for her it ain't gonna happen. exact lol the E stand for EXAGGERATION, there ain't no lesson of life in here. she'll eventually get lock up or die in the end

fun

Expired Sarnie
@crazy07, I'm more in love with your siggy than this lakorn. :D

Episode 3 and 4 (I know I am working at a slow pace, I still need to watch ep. 2 of Wiwa Waa Woon, Reun Sawn Ruk ep. 3, Sai Soke ep. 1, and catching up with old lakorns and Korean dramas. Any good Taiwanese out, I gave up on Down with Love) oh sorry I just went all out lol... anyways I am now officially a fan of Oh. Forget Bie and Vill. It's all about Oh and Toey lol kidding, but I am enjoying and looking forward to more of them OeyTeam (Oh and Toey lol) There were many scenes that reminds me too much of Taddao Bussaya 2010. I don't mean to compare the two but in my head there is a voice that keeps saying "Jao ha, cafe ha." lol

this lakorn sucks. the episodes are too damn short. every time i get into it, the end credits roll. :angry:

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
MAN I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH OF BIE... EVERY TIME I WATCH THIS LAKORN I JUST KEEP ON FALLING IN LOVE WID HIM AND I LOVE THE WAY HE LOOKS AND EVERYTHING... THIS LAKORN IS VERY FUNNY AND VILL IS REALLY LOVEY I FEEL SO SAD FOR HER BECAUSE SHE IS SLOWLY FALLING IN LOVE WID BIE BUT BIE JUST THINK HES GAY WITCH IS FUNNY TOO....WELL THIS EP I JUST GOT DONE WATCHING WAS SO FUNNY AND I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROWS EP... I NO ITS GOING TO BE MUCH MORE FUNNYER..... I CANT WAIT TELL BIE FIND OUT THAT VILL IS NOT A GUY BUT SHE A GIRL. I WANNA SEE HOW IT GOSE.....LOVEBIESUKRIT.....