Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
mid of 2009 is so long...i wanna know who is n'ek already.....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i still wish for n'ek to be peemai .. hehe.. lol... if not then.. wiew or peung.. or best is fine lol.. but i want peemai.. even though she isnt n'ek.. she should be them.. argh..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol.. i still wish for n'ek to be peemai .. hehe.. lol... if not then.. wiew or peung.. or best is fine lol.. but i want peemai.. even though she isnt n'ek.. she should be them.. argh..
I dont mind if the n'ek is Peemai, her acting and beauty is better than some of the n'ek. They have a great chemistry in Hua Jai Sila. Maybe when she got the n'ek role hope she dont dresses to sexy! hehe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
AGREED.. HEHE.. I LOVED HER IN HSJ WITH BIE.. THEY WERE SO DARN KUTE.. ^_^.. BUT SO SAD SHE HAD TO DIE IN THERE JUST TO PROTECT HER LOVE ONE.. BIE.. T_T THEY HAD AWESOME CHEMISTRY..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I just wish they'd announce the n'ek already...the anticipation is killing me...if the n'ek isn't Best, then I'd be upset...there are very few girls that look good with the cutie pie Bie...and I thought Ch. 5 stars only produce one lakorn a year? If that's true, then Peung and View are definitely out of the running...I really think it's Best, or that's my wishful thinking...but she doesn't have a lakorn out for next year, and she's one of the rising stars that they're promoting.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yah hope it airs in the summer so i have time to upload it...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I don't care who is it...at lease bie is in there...no matter how old or young the na'ek gonna be but at least bie...

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
lol.. i have a feeling nek is goin to be best... dont know why, really want vill tho, cos shes a adorable...
even better... PAULA TAYLOR (doubt it tho)