Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know I think the nang ek won't be Pueng because she already has a lakorn this year and if they give this lakorn to her then she'll be one step ahead of the other new comers which I don't think they want. Who know's though maybe they are waiting for Vill's and Pueng's performance in their upcoming lakorns to determine who the nang ek will be?

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
it doesn't matter cause if it really does than fang could have had more but she's about the same as everyone else, but anyway just hoping for someone new...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Why does that matter of Puengs a step of ahead of the other newbies? She's gotten more experience in lakorns the rest of the newbies anyways :rolleyes: Wel, whatever! I just hope they reveal nang'ek soon!! Grrrr.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Why does that matter of Puengs a step of ahead of the other newbies? She's gotten more experience in lakorns the rest of the newbies anyways :rolleyes: Wel, whatever! I just hope they reveal nang'ek soon!! Grrrr.

i agree...well, anyway she's already step ahead of the other newbie cuz she come before them too...out of exact's new na'ek, peung is the best one of all...she got more experience than the other too...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
You know I think the nang ek won't be Pueng because she already has a lakorn this year and if they give this lakorn to her then she'll be one step ahead of the other new comers which I don't think they want. Who know's though maybe they are waiting for Vill's and Pueng's performance in their upcoming lakorns to determine who the nang ek will be?
Bie's already confirmed that this lakorn will air this year...and we still have 10 more months, so it might end up airing at the end of the year...And maybe it's just me, but I thought Exact only lets people release one lakorn a year...from what I've noticed....and both Peung and Vill have lakorns out this year, so it's doubtful that they will let them star in another lakorn in the same year...it just makes sense that they give the senior actresses that opportunity, if it's to star in two lakorns a year...

All I'm saying...my bias on Best aside, they still haven't announced the n'ek for this, and Best is the only new artist that was promoted that isn't doing a lakorn this year...maybe they're giving her a chance to redeem herself from that horrible role in KLKS...if they can let that guy that played that young actor, I forget his name, play in a lakorn with two superstar actress like Aom and Nok...then anything is possible, really.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
whoever it is...shouldn't they have confirm it already??????? but anyway hopes it's someone good enough to stand next to BIE!!!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
arrgg we still don't know whose na'ek... I'm dying here... How long are they going to make us wait... I want to know whose the lucky girl pairing with Bie.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
ok....it's been a long time, but sometimes i even wonder if Bie's gonna be in here too.... gosh y they have to make us wait this long......

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
I think it Best!
Peung because it has already lakorn 1 with Son (Boo Nga Na Fon) for this year.
Best not planned for this year.

Or Pim Pimmada will also be a nice couple =)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I think it Best!
Peung because it has already lakorn 1 with Son (Boo Nga Na Fon) for this year.
Best not planned for this year.

Or Pim Pimmada will also be a nice couple =)
I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way
Cuz both Peung and Vill already have a lakorn for this year

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Best should have another lakorn, She's sooo cute although she didn't do well in KLKSuperstar. =/ Bie & Best do have chemistry from their mvs together. =)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
They haven't told who the n'ke is yet?

I hope its Best, Fang, or Mew (the star). They don't have any up coming lakorn this year yet. Or someone new.