Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Yeah, I don't like weak nang'ek roles too. But some weak nang'ek roles are okay, not all are that bad. Leemyis, I agreed, I don't like the roles of nang'ek going from very strong to weak, those roles just suck! Plus it drags the lakorn that way, making it none stopping on the beat up session. HAHAA.

Okay, so when are they gonna confirm to us the nang'ek? Whoever it is, I'm just hoping they put in some entertainment to keep us alive with it, cuz the last few Exact's lakorns has been overly dramatic. While we wait I wonder which one will film b4 this?

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^I know how you feel, but lol it's not confirm yet...cuz if it is, most likely Remem or Jakjann would have given us some heads up...

sokk

sarNie Egg
I thought she was good in the first lakorn if Son but the one with Mos was a waste. Well hopefully this one will be good.

jakjann

Jakjann
On Vill´s Webboard don´t say anythink or it´s somethink about this drama.....
But I have the information (have from Nat Thephudsadin´s interview on daradaily)that some new lakorn will have opening ceremony soon....
Perhaps this drama...hmmmmm.....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^So Nat's gonna be in a lakorn pretty soon??? but I thought it was gonna be in November, lol they could always rush it...well hope some confirmation comes up soon...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yayy! Thanks for the news jakjaan :D Can't wait for them to reveal nang'ek!!

remem

sarNie Hatchling
I have the news this drama will filming on October.
Don't know who is nang'ek.
And now Bie's not in Thailand.

:D

jakjann

Jakjann
perhaps thi is te drama tht what Nat thephusadin said... and it is true that will meaning he is in this drama too>_____<

October is soon XDD
only one months and only 19 days >.<

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yayy! Another NAT lakorn too then. Darn! I don't get why he's in supporting roles after his first lakorn as praek?! I mean c'mon ACD wasn't his fault, Ok! The lakorn didn't even revolved around them and Aom & Nok Sinjai practically overshadowed everyone else in there. ^^ I want to see Nat in another praek role!! Gosh. I wish EXACT gave New, Ton, Nat praeks roles and give Pueng, Best & Aerin nang'ek roles. :rolleyes: Talk about being fair! -.- Grrrr.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^^Totally agreed...but usually Exact has one lakorn filming per month as I've seen so far, so I wonder which one is filming this month & the next??? LOL Why leave a gab b/w just for one lakorn.

Where is BIE???

The words "Fair" is hardly ever mention in the industry...cuz nothing is fair in the industry...

But I do want to see more of Nat, New, Ton, Peung, Best n Aerin, even if it means supporting after supporting, but still I love them all more than some main leading actors and actresses....