Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^^lol, everyone has there OP, but it never hurts to share. :D

Screw Bie 4 his baby face (j/k i luv his baby face), every younger n older nang'ek just looks to mature for him...lol, j/k

Well we all got our own little hopes on who we like to star with be, but hey it's not like it's gonna happen anyway, but sharing doesn't hurt at all.

It's good to be open minded most of the time when watching a lakorn, but sometimes if the acting or the actors gets over the limited line, and it doesn't mean if that is the best lakorn, i will still skip it.

LOL, still no nang'ek confirm yet! so those of you who have hopes keep hoping n those of you who don't care at all who's gonna be the nang'ek just keep waiting.

Have fun ppl n HAPPY B-DAY 2 BIE!!! (lilo it mabye too late, but yeah!)

jeeja

^^^lol, thanks, but 2 bad...there goes half the viewers...

Anyway, I still want to hear it from Bie or Khun Boyd, or I minus just wait for the ceremony, lol how come Bie doesn't know yet who is nang'ek n every other source does.

I just hope Vill does better in this one than her last one with Mos, but there won't be much of a change lol, she gonna be another weakling again.

jakjann

Jakjann
UPDATE:

สตาร์นิวส์ ปก เกรท-ชมพู่
ข่าว - What's next? โปรเจ็คท์ละคร "ดอกรักริมทาง" ไม่ยุบ "คุณบอย" จับลูกรัก "บี้" คู่ "วิว" ทาบ"กวาง-กมลชนก" สวมบทแม่
จากผู้พิม : สตาร์นิวส์ก็คอนเฟิร์มไปแล้วนะว่านางเอกเป็นพี่วิว

News: What´s next? Drama project "Dork Ruk Rim Tang" is not cancelled "Khun Boy" pick love child "Bie" act with "Vill" ask "Kwang - Kamonchanok" act as a mother-role

Star news confirmed that Vill is the nang ek
http://www.bie-fanclub.com/webboard/index....cseen#msg503342

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
So Vill is the confirmed nang'ek, well then I'm skiping it, i'll probably tune in when I'm bored or when it ends.

jeeja

Hey leemyis, you can always tune into my blog for info's on the lakorn, it takes less of the time, you don't have to do much skipping.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Thanks. So i heard Bie has another lakorn other than this one rite?

jeeja

I think that is still not confirm yet, it's probably a project for 2010, maybe later in 2010.

jeeja

Haha...if the lakorn goes well, Bie & Vill might me my favorite pairs after ATeam n a lot more

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
So Wiew is really is the n'ke than. I'm still ok with it. I just hope she improve her acting in this lakorn.