Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
^^^ same goes 4 me if that happen I wouldn't mind seeing Grand. I wanted it to be Aerin but that not an option she one of my favorite actress from Exact if not the next best choice is Best.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^^Yup, I know how everyone feels. I do wanna see a Bie & Aerin, they'll be one cute pair. Other than that, I wouldn't mind if Khun Boyd decides to pull in Ging or Namtarn for the role. They both are beautiful n yet have nothing, lol, they may be new to the industry, but hey wat is Khun Boyd gonna give them other than just songs. But anyway, I would still wanna see a Bie & Best, but seems like the chances are less, BUT I cross fingers for someone other than Vill or Grand. N I'll still repeat the same thing, they already got their projects, plus DRRT is project 2009, so Vill n Grand should already be gone n off the list. Any way I'll still be watching for Bie, n only his scenes. :p :D :p :D

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^you were rite Jeeja...I agree with you....Khun Boyd should at least give Ging & Namtarn a try...

any other are still way better than Vill... :p

jeeja

^^^Haha, I agreed. It's not that Vill is bad, but she got her project already, I just wanna see other stars get their's chances too.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
it be so cool if it's Vill, i love to see her again, she the best option out of the girl....She cute and adorable...

jeeja

Anyway, who cares about that confirmation anymore, cuz seems like everyone is tuning more out than in. Well I heard there will be a Exact 2010??? Not sure when it will be happening but maybe around this ending month or in November.

X Fingers 4 someone NEW!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
it will be a waste cuz Aerin is way better than Vill...Khun Boyd is blind by Vill's ugly talents...anyway I'd plan to skip already...haha Aerin will be topping Vill...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
it be so cool if it's Vill, i love to see her again, she the best option out of the girl....She cute and adorable...

[/quote]

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
At least there is still two cast I'm looking forward to. Aerin and Bie would make a better couple. Aerin with Bie would make such a better couple. Any I watch by skipping all Vill's part. At least I'll be seeing Bie and Aerin share some love scenes first. :p :D Aerin is talented and not just cute but beautiful too, to me she is a way better option/choice than Vill.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
it be so cool if it's Vill, i love to see her again, she the best option out of the girl....She cute and adorable...she doesn't have big mouth, hehehe

[/quote]
[/quote]

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
^^^Funny! girl if you're trying to make it as you're not quoting ur own words again, at least make it real n delete the [/qoute] at end. I ain't got nothing against you but it's just funny when you quote ur own self. :p