Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
^^^Yeah it's been, but now it's not. Funny how Vill's going places saying she wants to act with Bie, while he's going places saying the "Nang'ek isn't confirm yet. :p :D

Haha...will you stop making me laugh already. There's nothing wrong with u quoting your own self, but it's a bit over the top. Ay I know its free page and stuff, but it's just funny when you reply back to your own comment just to talk about the same thing.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D

Aerin & Bie are cute. I would love to see them as a pair more. Khun Boyd should cut the crap out n confirm already, november is only in 1 week. Its won't be such a surprise cuz everyone ain't so happy rite now.

lol, did you just reply to ur own comment again???

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
aw that is a cute picture of aerin and bie...yeah i would love to see aerin as a nangek...she so cute...i love her lol

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
that picture is super kyote I hope and pray everyday that it's confirm to ber I love her personality. Seriously everybody frustrated with ch5 that there problem they want it to be a suprise 4 2 long. Don't pay attention to that girl that quote herself she seriously a hardcore fan that doesn't care what other people think.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^^^I know, let her be her. Count me in! BIE & AERIN 4 ME! :D :D :D

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
that picture is super kyote I hope and pray everyday that it's confirm to ber I love her personality. Seriously everybody frustrated with ch5 that there problem they want it to be a suprise 4 2 long. Don't pay attention to that girl that quote herself she seriously a hardcore fan that doesn't care what other people think.
I know, Bie n Aerin are just too CUTE! I PRAYING EVERYDAY N NIGHT! I don't care wat she/he wrote they just too crazy by quoting their own writings again.

Count me in! BIE & AERIN 4 ME! :D :D :D
YEAH! ME 3! BIE N AERIN! BIE N AERIN! BIE N AERIN! BIE N AERIN! BIE N AERIN! BIE N AERIN! BIE N AERIN!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i'm rooting for all ch.5 n'ek...woow...gooo goo anyone...juss get a n'ek soon so we can see my cutie bie....woot...woot...

remem

sarNie Hatchling
"Exact delays start of filming DRRT".

--- Bie said it'll start filming around the beginning of December becuz waiting for the Director---
+TV Pool channel+

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^I already plan to skip cuz the nang'ek is only be Vill who we don't like...but not so sure but Vill seem to have more %s than any other nang'ek out there...

just hope this lakorn will past like a click...

remem

sarNie Hatchling
"Bie's interview"

Bie the star is going to have new lakorn “DRRT” and the lastest he is also a presenter for Yum Yum noodle, besides his many brand product that he is a presenter for now. And this year he also is a “King of magazine cover” with 35 magazines that he was on the cover this year.

How do you feel that now you are already “King of Presenter”?
King of presenter? Actually it is a good chance that I can have many works.
They maybe see at this point then picked me as a presenter.

Are you pleased of it?

I’m so glad that they depend on me that I can be a good presenter for many brand products.

Is it because of the power of your fans and your famous?
It’s because of many things, that I’m an actor, a singer,
or from my fans, from the people and Exact that supports me.

Will you be a new presenter for any brand product?
Now I’m still waiting. (laugh)

Have the news you have many accounts in the banks.

Not like that. I just have some not be rich.

But I have heard your remuneration of presenter is very high.
Not like that. It’s just usual rate.

How you manage your money?
Actually I gave it to my mother and a half to my father;
I got some of it for my pocket money.
And now I have not any plan for my business.

I have heard you want to do some business with you friends.
Yes, I want to do business with my friends and it’s about engineering.

Is it because of your busy schedule that you don’t have any time to do it?
Actually I’m also waiting for my friends, someone is studying a master's degree, and someone is working to keep an experience.
I want to do business about engineering because I graduated engineer I studied for this way for many years from high school to college,
so I don’t want to leave it.

At this time what are you doing?
Now I have been tour concerts in many provinces for 2-3 months.

Have the news that u’re going to have new lakorn, then how about it?
I’m going to have new lakorn “Dok ruk rim tang” kub.
It’ll filming around December, with Exact.
And on-airs around February next year.

Many said at this time you are suspended from work, is that true?
Actually the director is so busy ( laugh ), he has another one that still shooting.
So DRRT is delayed.

But you still haven’t got any project to be of interest.
Well.. I expected this lakorn can be of interest. (laugh)
But if you mean the new album, it’s around middle of next year.
We do started already, but it’s not in hurry. It’s around middle of next year kub.

The next album of yours seems come late than other album.
Come late than other albums?
Umm .. a little. Because I just have a big concert.
Anyway I will have a single in my drama.

How about DRRT, who is your nang’ek?
For now I’m not sure who she is.
But if nearly December you will know because now is on casting.

She is new face?
I’m not sure. I don’t know who will be nang’ek.

How about your role.
I play as a photographer, especially a nude photo, a little.
Nang’ek disguises her self and come in my house.
She seems as a housemaid.

The role it is you?
I don’t take a nude photo. (laugh)
Usually I’m not good for taking a photograph.
And now I’m in a work shop for this.

It seems likes a playboy, isn’t it?
A little. It likes a play boy and have little flirt.

The real of you, are you flirting (fall in love with many girls)?
( laugh ) No I’m not.

It has the news that your fan club is very jealous of you and don’t want you to have a girlfriend.
No, they’re not.
I like to sneak at them in my fanclub-webbord.
When I have the news with whom they always cheer me.
They also want to see me happy.

So that news is not the truth?

It’s not the truth.

Are you afraid that your rating will down.
I think for now people interests in your careers. Rating is not the most important. I think so.

So if you have a girlfriend you’re not afraid that your fan club will be anti.

No, I’m not afraid. Because I’m so lucky that I have the lovely fans, everyone so lovely. Everyone give respect each other.
And everyone encourage me by don't expect anything back. They said when they see me happy they are also happy.

http://www.bie-fanclub.com/webboard/index.php?topic=16042.0

Ps. Anyway, likes Leemyis said "Vill seem to have more %s than any other nang'ek".

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^Wow! thanks Remem for the news translation...:)

LOL, it funny how p'Bie can never say the nang'ek's name out to public...probably he knew who it is and doesn't want to tell us cuz it's the nang'ek that we don't like; JK...Well, just hope it's not her cuz we don't want to see her this soon...

Bie is so busy these day with works...he must be very tired...

Thanks again Remem...you're the best...:)

puch

sarNie Egg
Wow...thx for the interview...He seem very busy right?

From Facebook: P'Vill said she will film with Bie in DRRT

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I hope nangkeke is Ann Alisha. They would make a cute couple in the lakorn. I don't understand why they don't let her to be nangeke anymore. I hate to watch lakorn that the nang rai is prettier than nangeke like the one that she acted as nang rai. The lakorn with Mos and Vil. I only watched the first episode then stopped.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^I totally agree with you, Kab Hnub that both are old but Ann still way better looking than Vill...haha it's funny how the younger generation is aging faster than the old...hahahaha...how come she know and Bie doesn't when this lakorn suppose to be his since last year and he's been saying not confirm until Dec. or whenever they starts filming.

Who care I'm already skipping...