[/font]
[font="'Segoe UI"]http://www.exact.co.th/news/news426.html[/font]
[font="'Segoe UI"]

[/font]

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Hi!
But the last I've heard it will on-air 10 May. =="
Welcome back Remem! I truly miss you. But thanks for the news. Exact is always changing their dates, I was so wondering too since all these DRRT news is coming up that is must be at a closer date cuz the 19 is still weeks away, it's like their gonna air it at a different time or something. Well just glad ur back!

Thank for the pics and info everyone! I can't wait to see BIE! :wub: my...my New and that mightly fine body, love those powerful arms. If Bie's gonna carry Vill anytime in this lakorn I think he'll need New n O's help LOL :p still love Bie lol...

not to mention O & TOEY R SO CUTE! she's gorgeous in here n O is handsome. a perfect couple there :wub:
but lets see what will happen along the line?

jakjann

Jakjann

[font="Tahoma][b]'บี้-วิว' ประกบคู่คอมเมดี้ 'ดอกรักริมทาง' งานนี้มี.....สื่อรัก !?
[/b]

เป็นละครที่น่าจับตาจริงๆ เจ้าค่า สำหรับ[color="#FF6600"] "ดอกรักริมทาง" [/color]ที่นำแสดงโดย"บี้" สุกฤษฎิ์ วิเศษแก้ว "วิว" วรรณรท สนธิไชย "ฟาง" พิชญา เชาวลิต "โอ" อนุชิต สพันธุ์พงษ์ "เต้ย" จรินทร์พร จุนเกียรติ "แอน"อลิชา ไล่ศัตรูไกล ฯลฯ ที่งานนี้ไม่เพียงแฟนๆ จะได้เห็น "หนุ่มบี้" สลัดคราบนักร้องหนุ่มมารับบทช่างภาพสุดเท่แล้ว "วิว" วรรณรท สาวหน้าหวาน ยังห้าวหาญสลัดกระโปรงสวมวิกเป็นหนุ่มหน้าสวยแปลงตัวเป็นผู้ชายอีกด้วย!!

บรรดาสื่อมวลชนที่เข้าไปเก็บบรรยากาศการถ่ายทำ "ดอกรักริมทาง" ที่คฤหาสถ์ทายาท เมื่อวันก่อน ต่างฟันธงว่า "วิว" หล่อ ไม่แพ้ "บี้" เลยจริงๆ จ้า พร้อมกันนี้ แฟนๆ ยังจะได้เห็น "โอ" ในมาดเศรษฐีรวยล้นฟ้า ผู้ต้องมาเป็นไม้เบื่อไม้เมากับสาวเรียบร้อยในเรื่องอย่าง "เต้ย" อีกต่างหาก แต่ขอบอกว่า บรรดานักแสดงของเรื่องแต่ละคนต่างเทใจให้ดารารับเชิญอย่าง น้องหมาพันธุ์โกลเด้น รีทรีฟเวอร์ ผู้เป็นสมาชิกอีก (ตัว)ของเรื่อง ส่วนเขาจะมีบทบาทสำคัญขนาดไหน ต้องรอติดตามชม!! ซึ่ง Gmember ก็ไม่พลาดเก็บบรรยากาศมาฝากกันอีกเช่นเคยจ้า!!

"ดอกรักริมทาง" เป็นเรื่องราวของสาวน้อย อนุสร์ (วิว) ที่คุณพ่อเสียชีวิตลงอย่างกระทันหัน จิตรี (เป้ย) ภรรยาใหม่ของพ่อประกาศขายบ้านเธอทิ้ง มีเพียง ฮั่งตู๋ สุนัขแสนรู้เป็นสมบัติเพียงชิ้นเดียวของเธอ อนุสร์พบความไม่ชอบมาพากลจึงพยายามสืบหาความจริง แต่กลับถูกทำร้ายจนเกือบเอาชีวิตไม่รอด ด้าน ปฐวี (บี้) ช่างภาพหนุ่ม มีปากเสียงกับ นวลจันทร์ (กาญจนา จินดาวัฒน์) และ ปวีญา (แอน) พี่สาวมาโดยตลอด เพราะคบหากับ เจนจิรา (ฟาง)ดาราสุดเซ็กซี่น้องสาวของ จิตรี เพราะนวลจันทร์และปวีณามั่นใจว่า เจนจิรา หวังแค่เงินของ ปฐวี จึงพยายามจับคู่ ปฐวี กับ พัดชา (เต้ย) ลูกสาวของเพื่อนสนิท

ปฐวีซื้อบ้านที่จิตรีขาย อนุสร์ ปลอมตัวเป็นผู้ชายในชื่อ อู๊ด เพื่อกลับเข้ามาหาความจริงในบ้านของเธอ จนมีโอกาสได้ทำงานเป็นผู้ช่วย ปฐวี ซึ่งอนุสร์ ไว้ใจให้ ธัญญ์ (โอ) คอยช่วยเหลือ ...อะไรจะเกิดขึ้นเมื่อปฐวี คิดว่าตัวเองหลงรักผู้ชายอย่างนายอู๊ดเข้าให้แล้ว!! พินัยกรรมโดนเผาทิ้งไปแล้วอีกด้วย!?..แต่อย่าเพิ่งคิดว่าละครแนวนี้มีหลายเรื่องแล้วเชียวนะ!! ทีมดาราเขาการันตีมาแล้วว่า ละครเรื่องนี้แตกต่างและสนุกจริงๆ !! ออนแอร์ 10 พฤษภาคมนี้ ทาง ททบ. 5 เวลา 20.20 น. วันจันทร์-พฤหัสบดี!!

CREDIT GMM GRAMMY

[/font]​

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Welcome back Remem! I truly miss you. But thanks for the news. Exact is always changing their dates, I was so wondering too since all these DRRT news is coming up that is must be at a closer date cuz the 19 is still weeks away, it's like their gonna air it at a different time or something. Well just glad ur back!
Thanks for missing me Jeeja :), really miss you and everyone here too!!
I heard that JTWRSS has not had a good rating in Thailand so they cut some scences of them, and changing the dates of DRRT from 19 May to 10 May, i think so.

ps. thx Jakjaan for the pics.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Thanks gals! you 2 r always that fastest @ these. :D

Bie is mightly good lookin' n O he's just so handsome!!!

I love that pic of O & Toey, so cute, i'm gonna make a banner 4 this lakorn...CHEERS!!! lol of course there gotta b Bie in it at least...hehe :D XD :p

remem

sarNie Hatchling
T-Ser Ver.3 [ Full version of the 2nd T-ser ]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZiCWZJG1n8[/youtube]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
WCB Remem, I really miss you too. Thanks for sharing the photos and info (news) of DRRT. Toey & O are so cute, I just can't wait to see them together even though I'm gonna skip all the scenes of Bie with Vill.

Anyway, thanks again. Oh forgot, thanks to you too Jakjann.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow Oh & Toey look so cutie in those pix. Fang look pretty but the her outfit doesn't look at good on her. Anyway I can't wait to see this. Thanks for the t-ser.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
WCB Remem, I really miss you too.
Thanks Leemyis. Long time I haven't been talking to you too. :D:)

-----------------------------

Pics Bie (& Staff) @ DRRT. I don't know, have you ever seen this yet.
http://www.bie-fanclub.com/webboard/index.php?topic=21551.0

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
I Love Bie Sukrit Wisetkaew.... I cant wait tell his New lakron to Come out in May. I hope someone Will Sub this lakorn.....

Iya

sarNie Adult
i can't wait!!!! love bie and vill!!! :lol:

i also hope to see fang too. i'm so happy it's coming out soon.

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
i think toey is so pretty...but i really do miss fang on the big screen being the main actress. T^T. but ive been waiting for this one to air for a long while. cant wait...somewhat. haha.

omgosh. that chick at 1:30 in the video. i miss her from back in the days. lol.