Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Here's Bie's new song, OST for the lakorn. It's called "Ruk Mod Jai" (Love Wholeheartedly)...it's a really pretty song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulx8pJK4W5g (credit: pinkyfanclub)

remem

sarNie Hatchling
HAHA, It's very fast in youtube and other websites.

There will be two songs for The OST.

1. Prer Ruk Mod Jai [เผลอรักหมดใจ]

2. Ying Konhaa Ying Leukseung [ยิ่งค้นหายิ่งลึกซึ้ง]

madzyvandy

sarNie Egg
This is soo typically the same plot as TaddaoBussaya..so lame...
lol it's a Thai Lakorn, it's to be expected that plots will be recycled, with different actors of course :), and plus it's not like the whole story is going to be the same, just the general idea. :)

I'm definitely looking forward to it :)

Iya

sarNie Adult
lol it's a Thai Lakorn, it's to be expected that plots will be recycled, with different actors of course :), and plus it's not like the whole story is going to be the same, just the general idea. :)

I'm definitely looking forward to it :)
me too, despite the cliche in the plot. can't wait for it. :)

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
But I remember this lakorn was is Exact's list of lakorns to be made and aired back in 2009, but I don't think the nang eak fell through, so it got pushed back to this time. And it's just kinda bad timing that it's so soon after Taddao.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
DRRT News

Be afraid that the fan will be boring about the same role - Fang Pichaya Chaowalit has changed herself in the drama “DRRT” of Channel 5. Also made Bie stunned in a sexy scene, which Pathavee, a top photographer were shooting Janjira, a model who became his girlfriend. It’s something new in her life to change her looks and the role in a sexy girl. And the difficult is she must do a temporary dance to Bie. Fang was commanded by the director “Pon Nipon” to do a sexy act in a sexy red dress. The more Bie had seen and said that “Ohh! I’ve never seen you in this look, it’s so sexy” That made Fang lively to play this scene. How a man likes Bie can stop his heart. Follow this scene on 10 May!

From thairat.co.th

Iya

sarNie Adult
they are so cute. i love the pic with bie and the dog. the dog's expression is so cute...and it looks as if all it wants is the rose in bie's hand. lol. i wonder if bie is giving that to him? :blink:

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D

i reallie super luv this pic so i decided to make a funnie banner for it...

TQ Remem, i already got the photo lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This looks like a fun lakorn to watch can't wait, glad to see Vill, Bie, Fang back onscreen
All the couple are so cute.

Iya

sarNie Adult
fang is so hot in that red outfit. now i can't wait to see it. :) did she become n'rai here? or is she supporting?

jeeja

Fang's gonna be the baddie in this one.

Thanks Remem, she's looking sexy and still beautiful...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the pix. Everyone look good. Fang look good in the red dress but I don't like the lipstick on her.

Iya

sarNie Adult
DRRT News

Be afraid that the fan will be boring about the same role - Fang Pichaya Chaowalit has changed herself in the drama “DRRT” of Channel 5. Also made Bie stunned in a sexy scene, which Pathavee, a top photographer were shooting Janjira, a model who became his girlfriend. It’s something new in her life to change her looks and the role in a sexy girl. And the difficult is she must do a temporary dance to Bie. Fang was commanded by the director “Pon Nipon” to do a sexy act in a sexy red dress. The more Bie had seen and said that “Ohh! I’ve never seen you in this look, it’s so sexy” That made Fang lively to play this scene. How a man likes Bie can stop his heart. Follow this scene on 10 May!

From thairat.co.th

i'm curious to see this second image.

jeeja

ha, at 1st i thought i'd b watching for Bie only, but then there came O n Toey plus Fang and now, the only character i'm super enjoying is Hungto.
Hungto, isn't he just the cutest thing ever. i'm a dog lover lol